[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're here (not) forever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: anta sugoi desu.png (145 KB, 551x406) Image search: [Google]
anta sugoi desu.png
145 KB, 551x406
(Not a) daily reminder that you've got a case of alexithymia and it's nothing severe, you're just too lazy to face the fact you fucked up and indulge in poorest forms of coping with your grief. Buckle up and stop giving a shit about others or continue to lie on your drool in a room full of piss bottles. If you can't do anything to change yourself for others, mind your own business and you might even be fortunate enough to make it, if you don't, that's fine since you value time for yourself more than dealing with normans or something, right?

All your deterministic/libertarian/red-pill crap is a rat trap, why boggle your mind with what you hate and kill time reminiscing about beings you'd rather never see again?

Might as well accept you're a masochist at this point if you can't move on, you thrive on suffering and do not hope for a better world even for yourself and if you do, that's all you do. Don't think, take action and reassess pros and cons afterwards, you have things only to gain at this point.

This world is irrational, you can't rationalize something as chaotic as this universe in a single lifetime, don't bother. Get the pity party out of your system and imagine what you want to be 5 years from now. Unrealistic? Try again, until you believe you can make it.

No woman is gonna fall through the roof into your apartment and fix your problems, there are just too many horrible people out there, if you're depressed by the fact you can't find your kindred spirit, don't bother. There's only your incompetence to blame when you're not content. Chad bullied you? Your fault for not working to one-up him. Mom is not letting you to /neetdom/? Your fault for letting yourself to get conditioned to it.

This is a call to arms for all of you robocops, you don't have to believe in necessity of being logical.
>>
It's fine to ignore this thread, I'll let it die with this bump.
>>
>alexithymia

Its like it was named after me goddamn

I guess I do have that...
>>
>>24549126
ill bump for you friendo because you seem like you put a lot of thought into this post
>>
File: here's an example.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
here's an example.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>24550024
I haven't actually, I'm the type that starts stuff and throws it at the wall until it sticks.

Even the fact I have this image for this post is pure coincidence. I give things no thought and it works out somehow.
>>
>>24548391
>>24549126
tbqwy I phase out whenever I see a large post because of all the crazies here and their insane rants

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexithymia intredasting, I will read and make an opinion, I am getting good at opinions, nearly all of them are correct now
>>
>>24548391
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexithymia
I am pretty sure I do not have Alexithymia, I am very aware of my emotions and what they are even if they are overpowering at times.

>Buckle up and stop giving a shit about others
Ah, the "just do it" attitude, I've been told this my entire life and it hasn't done anything, it just makes me more stressed and more likely to freeze or get distracted and unable to respond quickly enough to awkward social situations.

>normans
pic related

>libertarian
not sure what libertarians have to do with this, they only seem to appear on communism vs capitalism threads

>why boggle your mind with what you hate
agree with this, I need to stop stressing out over irrelevant things

>reminiscing about beings you'd rather never see
and this, if I were going to get mad over something I can't have it would be eternal life not bitches

>you're a masochist at this point
also true in a way, pain gives me an adrenaline rush, makes me feel alive, all pain except anxiety/rejection for some reason which seems to be inherently different

>pity party
sorry but this is normy bullshit, if your dog died you'd need time to mourn, when our autism kicks in and we ruin our chances at making friends in college or get rejected by a girl we need time, yes they are irrational emotions but we need it, we won't mourn forever but we need to post wojak and share our feels, when you see us doing it, ignore it and get out, you're not supposed to be here anyway, normy

> Your fault for not working to one-up him. Your fault for letting yourself to get conditioned to it.
sorry but I disagree with this too, I understand the logic of not getting worked up over what you can't have and not getting worked up over things you could have but chose not to, but it is not good to suffer in silence
>>
File: norman.jpg (48 KB, 477x600) Image search: [Google]
norman.jpg
48 KB, 477x600
>>24550472
>normans
pic related, they had a strange haircut
>>
>>24550472
>Ah, the "just do it" attitude, I've been told this my entire life and it hasn't done anything, it just makes me more stressed and more likely to freeze or get distracted and unable to respond quickly enough to awkward social situations.

It's not "just do it", it's "you've prepared a higher difficulty setting, make a realistic goal and try to get there" with literally moving goalposts as rarely as possible. If your life is in a mess, you should be concerned only about yourself. Cut trains of thought about gf and stuff, work out sometimes to cut estrogen, quit lying in a pool you've wallowed for so long.

>not sure what libertarians have to do with this, they only seem to appear on communism vs capitalism threads
I'm saying that SERN/CERN/the Organization/ r/theredpill/ /pol/ /whatever pack mentality/conspiracy is not letting you to think independently for a second should be cut loose, most of the time people that are involved realize it's full of shit (like red pillers know there are NAWALTs but nobody generally gives a shit, they keep talking about women when movement is about ignoring women, at least you got the next point right)

>eternal life
I can relate somewhat, but then you realize it'd be VERY tedious to observe, you'd need to plan a good place to stay given you were immortal, 99% of the time would be spent observing repetitive stuff, while the other 1% would seem unique and fun sometimes, you wouldn't have the eye to observe most of events anyway. We weren't haven't evolved that far at least.

>also true in a way, pain gives me an adrenaline rush, makes me feel alive, all pain except anxiety/rejection for some reason which seems to be inherently different

On same page here as well, there's something about emotional pain aside from anxiety and stress that revs the right gears. It's comforting but short-lived.

cont.
>>
>>24548391
>alexithymia
>basically a "i have no feels" disease
This place is full of feels!

YOU ARE SO WRONG! GTFO!
>>
File: stealth attack x20 multiplyer.gif (2 MB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
stealth attack x20 multiplyer.gif
2 MB, 330x270
>sorry but this is normy bullshit, if your dog died you'd need time to mourn, when our autism kicks in and we ruin our chances at making friends in college or get rejected by a girl we need time, yes they are irrational emotions but we need it, we won't mourn forever but we need to post wojak and share our feels, when you see us doing it, ignore it and get out, you're not supposed to be here anyway, normy

My cat died and I didn't mourn because it was a fact she'd die soon, huge lump of cancer (true cancer, not some shitty figure of speech) and I came to terms with it over months. I felt bad at the day she died, grew up with her since I was 4. I had one day where I broke down, around 2-3 years after its death. But I don't expect anyone to console me, no relationship with acquaintances lasted anything worthwhile, this sort of train of thought let me deal with it personally. It's a hit or miss in here, either gonna get played around by normans who come here to laugh at us, called names, maybe some form of consoling but what good has it brought you? Not gonna mourn forever? When's the next stop? Tomorrow? Day after tomorrow? I relate and post my feels as well, without any expectations though. Just to get them off my chest since I talk to nobody, then move on right there. No need for pity, only to leave whatever trace there'll remain on the internet.

>it is not good to suffer in silence
Well, not much I can try to talk you out for this one. I just believe that best policy is being personal about troubles with yourself. All the movements that seek union are disgusting, starting with fedorable atheism, bullshit like gays with their Gay Pride Parades, TRP, etc. and ending with Gamer Gate or feminism, depending on how you view extremes.
>>
File: you're right I'm wrong.jpg (35 KB, 716x431) Image search: [Google]
you're right I'm wrong.jpg
35 KB, 716x431
>>24550919
That one is for people who are convinced they're schizoid by self-diagnosis. Feel free to ignore it otherwise. Of course it disproves anything else I have to say.
>>
I won't be able to reply for a little while now, sorry guys. It's way past midnight and I need to doze off.
>>
>>24548391
>imagine what you want to be 5 years from now. Unrealistic? Try again, until you believe you can make it.
That is exactly what got me here.
>>
>>24552439
Before I finally go away, all I have for you is "Try again.", if it's not working try including immediate family and ask around for any potential job or whatever else you want to achieve for the short term, progress from there for the long term. This world is all about being in the right place at the right time, we're lucky to survive the sperm race (fastest ones actually die), to be humans, to be born, to have internet access.

Even those born in higher difficulty settings than us achieve things in life, you might have shorter fuse for motivation. But a granny lying in bed for years won't get up one day to become Usain Bolt.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.