[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else likes to go driving late at night in the summer? used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1417997878759.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1417997878759.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
who else likes to go driving late at night in the summer?
used to do it a lot the first 3 - 4 years i had my license, but i don't enjoy driving as much now.

>tfw exploring your entire city / state
>tfw driving in the mountains and looking down at the lights of the city
>tfw the perfect song comes on the radio
>tfw driving some drunk girls home and one of them kisses you
>>
Yeah I used to love going driving. I could see the world without actually being in it, so it was a lot safer.
I got sick of it, though. It wasn't enough. It's still not.
I never would have dreamed of picking anybody up, though. They'd kill me and take my car.
>>
Is this what it's like to be a normie/chad? You just have a car that you can drive around as late as you want and girls just end up in your car and drunk and throwing themselves at you?

fuck you OP
>>
>>24548054
only bicycle
>radio
get out normie
>>
>>24548504
any good stories?
i saw 10 - 20 africans fighting 2 italian guys with baseball bats at 4am.
pulled over at a safe distance and watched until the cops showed up.

crashed into another car but the guy was drunk and driving with a hooker so he let me go.
also did some damage to one of my cars while trying to drift (fixed it with zip ties outside kmart at 3am)
>>
>>24548521
>cant afford a car
>doesn't have the time to go driving at night

wage slave detected
>>
>>24548054
>being able to afford gas

Fuck you normie.
>>
>>24548756
$60 or so once a week, i would have to quit smoking if i started driving that often again.
>>
>>24548054

Drove 120 miles away once, realised how lonely I was, drove home, lonely, went to sleep.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24548054
This is a pretty fun activity.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.