[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cute girl on okcupid messages me >she is cute AND sophisticated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1448541435235.png (464 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
1448541435235.png
464 KB, 610x488
>cute girl on okcupid messages me
>she is cute AND sophisticated
>fucking finally
>wait what's that
>"I'm an MtF trans* woman, if you have a problem with that, please move on."
>drop her because of std phobia

Life is unfair
>>
What is std phobia? What are you scared of anon? Genuinely curious.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1lIiT7t7hMp
>>
>>24547745
>her

>implying std phobia was the reason
>>
>>24547987
STD's, duh.

>>24548080
What was it you think
>>
>>24548430
Yeah but, girls can have STDs too not just people? Or is there a discussion STD you don't want to catch?
>>
>>24548487
STD rates among faggots/trannies are way higher than with women.
>>
>>24548539
Ahh this is what I was getting at. Why do you think the STD rates are higher for them?
>>
>her

Yeah I don't think so
>>
Std rates are high among black and poor trannies. Not passing intelligent ones.
>>
>>24547745
post this person's pics
>>
>>24548578
Statistics say so.
>>
>>24548005
>being transgender is a choice and the same as being a furry
No this is actually totally false, as gender dysphoria is a medical diagnosis, while species dysphoria is not. Transgenderism has strong concurrence, 33%, in identical twins; it is an epigenetic condition, not a choice.

The fact that modern medicine has recognized gender dysphoria and its appropriate treatment as well as mounting evidence of the innate nature of gender identity is conveniently ignored by this guy.

Why? Because he doesn't want to challenge hard fast medical knowledge of transgender people. It's easy to say the news is biased, but when you start saying the maligned, politically powerless and poor interest groups of trannies have directed the course of scientific medical, neurological and psych study of trannies your entire view becomes palpably nutty.
>>
>>24548709
Yeah but surely there MUST be a reason for the statistics they didn't just make the numbers up anon.
>>
>>24548791
P.S. I live in one of the most liberal cities on Earth and in plenty of companies you can refer to trannies by their biological sex with impunity.
>>
>>24548809
What's the point? At the end of the day, it's riskier to have a relationship with a tranny than with a normal woman.
>>
>>24548809
BRUH they have in a weekend more sex partners Than you have in your whole life thats why and they do ass fucking, and That causes much std's stupid fag
>>
>>24548870
Also this. Trannies are extremely sexual people. Women don't have much sex drive, trannies do. Women would prefer to have sex with their long term relationship partners, trannies fuck anyone they see on the internet. After all, they are biologically males. They have the male sex drive.
>>
>>24548905
Thanks anon to add more information.
>>
File: 1448119834810.jpg (59 KB, 599x470) Image search: [Google]
1448119834810.jpg
59 KB, 599x470
>>24548932
Np. Keep up the good fight against liberal degeneration.
>>
>>24548870
There is no need to be so angry on the internet.
>>
>>24549029
I was angry because he didnt fucking know why the std rate is so high, by fag People..
>>
>>24548905
>Women would prefer to have sex with their long term relationship partners

wow you really are a naive kek. male sexuality is momentarily, female sexuality is perpetual.

stop buying into stupid disney memes you dumb impressionable goof.
>>
>>24548905
>tfw tranny
>don't like anal
>only want love, tried casual sex once, it was shit
>anons post this shit
I'll admit most other trannies I've met are insufferable, slutty, extremely mentally ill attention whores tho desu.
>>
>>24548791
>while species dysphoria is not.
Yet. Why do you go by popular fads? Did you also believe being gay is a disease 20 years ago?
>>
>>24549799
>>>only want love, tried casual sex
Then there's no love for you anymore, sorry dude. You fucked it up and took the wrong fork in the road, better luck in the next life.
>>
>>24549991
>love is only between man and woman who are married

>next life

you polfags are getting dumber by the day. it must be the /x/ spilling over.
>>
>>24550026
>blah bluh muh strawman
>>
>>24550026
Literally no one wants to love your tranny ass
You are a fetish piece, something to fuck and be ashamed of, not something you bring home to your parents
Might as well kill your self and try again if loves what you want at this point
>>
>>24550094
>>24550196
I'm not a tranny. Have fun living for your "next life".
>>
>>24550216
>>I'm not a tranny.
Did anyone ask you? Why are you talking to yourself?
>>
>>24550216
>>24549799
>"Tfw tranny"

>"I'm not a tranny"
Uh anon
>>
>>24549799
>tried casual sex

Damaged goods. I'd give you a chance if you had any kind of dignity. But dignity doesn't exist in tranny mentality.

Sorry.
>>
File: 68-orangutan-pole-butt.jpg (68 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
68-orangutan-pole-butt.jpg
68 KB, 450x675
>>24550270
two different posters numbnuts.
>>
>>24548791

It's psychological in twins, one wants to be a a special snowflake and not look exactly like someone else.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.