[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my best friend just proposed to his girlfriend she said yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: ZmtV4mUf.jpg (42 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
ZmtV4mUf.jpg
42 KB, 380x380
my best friend just proposed to his girlfriend

she said yes

what am I doing with my life?
>>
You're wasting it, Kill me
>>
>implying that couple you creep on twitter counts as your bestfriend and his girlfriend

Coming back to reality would be a good start
>>
You're not wasting it like him, I hope
>>
>>24547691

Damn, I guess thats onw if the reasons I only hang around deadbeats like myself. Hearing news of others success is just eating away at me, its not really envy, its just getting constantly reminded that you are worthless. I flat out refuse to go to class meetups now and always tell people I know to shut up when they start with "Did you know what happened to [insert mutuall acquaintance]?" Still stuff keeps seeping through and I know that all of it is flat out escapism, I just cant help myself.
>>
I've been dating a girl two years and couldn't imagine getting married at the moment.
>>
Hopefully you're not throwing away your freedom and the rest of your life on someone just because they look pretty and make you feel good every now and then.

Literal one way trip to cuq city.
>>
>>24547691
proposed what? an evening of netflix and chilling?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.