[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lonely Thanksgiving Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: peanuts.jpg (71 KB, 700x229) Image search: [Google]
peanuts.jpg
71 KB, 700x229
>tfw spending another holiday alone

So what are you doing, robots?
>>
>move to another state for university
>sister's wedding was two weeks ago
>can only afford to fly to either thanksgiving or the wedding
>choose the latter
I'm sick so just laying in bed browsing arcanine, texting family and friends to let them know I love and miss them and I was playing NBA 2K15 but got bored.

No other games I'm really interested in playing and I can't torrent on this school's internet
>>
>>24547474
Playing VIDEO GAMES! Would recommend/10.
>>
>>24547518
>I can't torrent on this school's internet
Just VPN it.
>>
>>24547852
Which games
>>
>>24547946
was meant as reply to >>24547747
>>
>have to spend thanksgiving with family that I have not seen in years
>they will see how much uglier I have become
>will know that I have done nothing worth while in my life and just sit at my computer for decades
>>
I'm hiding in my room from my family

Why am I the only person in my family who can't socialize with my relatives? If I do come out of my room they will literally laugh at me and say "look who came out of his cave!"
>>
I havent seen my family since I was a kid. Me and my parents don't even celebrate thanksgiving.

I see all these pics on kuckbook and wanna kill myself family

Robots, will you be my family?
>>
>>24548009
Nothing wrong with living in a virtual world, especially when real life is such utter shit.

It helps to maintain a baseline appearance though.
>>
>>24547946
>Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
>Grim Dawn
That's it so far today.
>>
File: turkey.jpg (72 KB, 694x356) Image search: [Google]
turkey.jpg
72 KB, 694x356
>>24548097
ofc familia

here have some turkey
>>
>>24548066

This is what I'm doing right now. I can hear them eating, laughing, and having fun but I'm just going to stay in here until tonight when everyone leaves or goes to bed and then I'll go pick up some leftovers.

How did literally everyone else in my family except for me learn to be comfortable and interesting in social situations? Why am I even fucking here?
>>
File: 1440653452043.jpg (8 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
1440653452043.jpg
8 KB, 168x168
>>24547474
Britbongistani but one of my best childhood friends was from San Diego so I still enjoy the holiday

>Mum is having one of her periodic mental episodes and is refusing to let me come see her
>Failed normie father and his judgemental girlfriend (who I am having to live with) are visiting family in Ireland, and even though I usually dislike them both, it's still kinda lonely without them around
>Expired Dolmio I ate yesterday is giving me stomach cramps
>Recently quit dead end bar job because manager was a cunt (to the extent I have legit grounds for a tribunal/formal complaint)
>Mandolin case I bought doesn't fit product dimensions, spent 30 mins on the phone to some idiot on customer support, 25 of which was just trying to get her to spell my email correctly. Now I have to get up early tomorrow and print off the return authorisation because my printer decided to break
No gf
>Highschool crush defriended me on kikebook (although I may have done it by accident, I was drunk and stalking last night)
>I suspect my 15 year-old (and 6'2'') cousin may have gotten laid before me last week
>My thanksgiving dinner shall consist of a frozen pizza from Iceland

Still, got a new King Dedede amiibo. I shall name him Shirley Hugh Jesting
>>
File: 1433134447076.gif (2 MB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1433134447076.gif
2 MB, 1280x850
sitting alone in a semi-darkeend room drinking iced coffee.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.