[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you want to kick out your sister, but you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: 1434769401896.jpg (31 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1434769401896.jpg
31 KB, 400x388
>tfw you want to kick out your sister, but you can't

She's been staying at my one-bedroom apartment, which I don't even own, and she's showing no signs of leaving any time soon.
Every time I bring up the subject, she shames me by reminding me that she's my sister and that she has a low-salary job.
I want my privacy back, and I'm tired of waking up every other night because of her baby.
>>
>>24547368
She's acting shitty on purpose because she's trying to bring out your primal rage so you can rape her.
>>
>>24547457
you know, I don't think that's it
>>
>>24547368

Man the fuck up OP. Really, she is just abusing of your beta kindness, she is a fully grown adult with a kid and should take responsibility of her bad life decisions, not parasite his own brother.

By kicking her you win more that what you loose.
>>
you have to make it clear that it's either ass, gas, or cash, because nobody ride for free
>>
>>24547368
Wait. So just because she's your sister she is allowed to stay at your house ?
Does she pay rent ? Where's the dad ? Why do you let her bully you like tjis
>>
>>24547368

>works low salary job despite having a kid
>has to raise baby alone
>it's your sister

give her some slack you asshole.

Here's what you have to do.

Talk to her. Seriously.
Tell her that you'll help her as long as she needs it, but ask her what she plans to do.
Is she planning to move out after the baby turns X years old (ie kindergarden age)?
Does her job have any prospects of improving?
Is she planning to find a man to help her raise the child?

Make certain things clear:
1. You'll be there for her, but only when she actually needs help.
2. You won't raise her child
3. This situation won't go on forever.
4. She must have and execute an escape plan.

Best of luck to you and your sister.
>>
>>24547928
She doesn't help with the rent. Her and her son are the only family I really have left. Dad's dead. Mom remarried, and we don't keep in touch anymore b/c of bad relations.

I don't want to lose the only family I have.

>>24548059
thanks for the ideas, but she starts yelling or crying as soon as I start talking about it. I need some sort of excuse to kick her out.
>>
>>24548298
WHAT ABOUT YOUR SISTER'S HUSBAND
>>
>>24547368
>every other night because of her baby.
I thought this was some pathetic incest fantasy before this line. You need to kick that roastie out tonight. You are not her caregiver and have clearly given her more than enough time. Tell her to go back to Chad
>>
Ask her to take her shit and leave, if she doesn't, rape her.
>>
>>24548059
Yeah, that shit doesn't work m8. Women are natural leeches and she will just find someone else to mooch off of if OP kicks her out. Sooner he realizes that sooner he can get on with HIS life.
>>
>>24548298
You don't need any excuse to kick her out nigga. Take some action.
>>
Tell her she can stay as long as you can hit that ass and she better suck a good dick. And clean the place. Better be spotless or next time you're going in dry.
>>
>>24548059
Where the fuck are all these white knights crawling out of lately?

Seriously OP, fuck your sister. It doesn't matter that she slutted about and now has a kid to take care of. You're not her father, and you're not the kid's father either. You have no obligation here.

If she's going to take up space in your home, the least she can do is cover some of the damn bills.
>>
>>24547368
Let her stay. Have her clean the house and fuck the shit out of her. A janitor and a fuck toy win win.
>>
>>24548319
>>24548361
her boyfriend left her as soon as he heard she was pregnant. I'm glad she decided not to have an abortion.

>>24548388
>>24548563
>>24548478
the only people who have sister fetishes are the ones who have never had a sister
>>
>>24548684

>beta bux for a woman you don't even get to fuck

You are the living example of brood parasitism.
>>
>>24547368
You should make her clean the apartment naked/in her bra and panties. And no i don't have a sister
>>
>>24548500
>white knight
I'm being serious. You're using words made up by 15-year olds.

You obviously don't have any brothers or sisters. Or friends.

I would never kick out my brother if he was in a bad situation.

But I would kick him out if he was just being lazy.

It's true that he has no obligation, but kicking her out would be the last-resort move.
>>
>>24548684
>the only people who have sister fetishes are the ones who have never had a sister
I'm living proof that that is wrong.
>>
>>24548764
Found the kuk
>>
File: 1447294080448.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447294080448.jpg
263 KB, 1920x1080
>>24548684

If you're deadset on not booting her ass out, you need to have an honest discussion with her. And considering she's already a roastie, and a stupid one at that. She's going to get megatriggered by just about everything you say and interpret it as criticism. Then she's going to play the game of guilting/shaming you until you relent and everything goes back to normal and she can exist comfortably at your expense.

She may not realize that she's fucking up your day or be too deep into her mentality to do anything about it.

Put her on a six-month plan of getting her a better job, even if you have to fill out the applications for her. You can even phrase it as, "We need a bigger apartment so both of us can have something resembling a life, and I need you to help me."

I don't know how your sister is, but you're going to get a lot better response from her if you phrase that it's going to help her and that you're not talking down to her or criticizing her. And if you fill out applications for her and she fucks them off or quits the better jobs, kick her ass out after the 6 months is up. And if you need to completely ease your conscience, get her nigger ass on welfare when you do so they don't starve.
>>
File: 1445823866745.jpg (26 KB, 464x280) Image search: [Google]
1445823866745.jpg
26 KB, 464x280
>>24547368
You get a free stash of panties to rifle through and fap with whenever you want. Stop complaining senpai
>>
>>24548684
But I have two sisters. Rape her or GTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 960x540
>>24548962
that pic reminds me of this
also, op should stop being a beta and kick her roastie ass out
>>
>>24548684
OP, my dad went through all this shit. My aunt lived in the same house as us. Mom didn't even work and the poor guy had to work 2 jobs to support US and HER 2 kids (while my uncle was getting drunk or whatever the fuck). They don't care about us now, trying their best to avoid us. People will only use you. Make it fucking clear you piece of cuc shit, man the fuck up and tell her to either help you with rent or get the fuck out and find a roomate. Do you know where her money goes ? In the alcohol and drug she buys while partying with her friends. Tell her to either pay or gtfo, that you don't care
>"hurrr durr only family"
You like her because she's your sis, once she leaves she won't really care about you UNLESS she needs money. MY DAD LIVED THIS SHIT FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS, TAKE ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT SHIT REALLY IS LIKE. SHE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU.
Oh and find her boyfriend and beat him up
>>
Just start pimping her.
>>
>>24549151
Just start pumping your seed in her**
>>
>>24549137
>Oh and find her boyfriend and beat him up
I second this.
>>
leave your house and become homeless
>>
>>24549197
I also agree you should go after the bf, or at least file paperwork so the bf is forced to pay child support
>>
>>24549317
>child support
we're onto something.
Even if he can't pay child support, beat him up and extort money off him.
Problem solved.
>>
>>24548684
Have you talked to your sister about demanding child support??? It would help her situation a lot
>>
>>24548684
If you're paying for her child, then you need to fuck her, otherwise you're a

C U C K

U

C

K
>>
>>24549137
My sister doesn't really party, and she cares about me a lot more than because of my money. I know a lot of other robots didn't have good relationships with their sister, but I did. She helped me out with buying clothes and gave me advice on girls when i was in high school. She's just irrational about this housing arrangement thing. I can't reason with her. I just need a good excuse that she'll have to accept.

>>24549412
>>24549317
she does get child support from him, but it's not even $300 a month

>>24548717
>>24549445
I'm not a kek. Her boyfriend was white.
I don't mind supporting my nephew.
I just wish he wasn't so loud, and I want to sleep in my own bed again.
>>
How are you paying for all this?
>>
>>24547368

only buy food for yourself, turn off cable or netflix or hulu if you have it. Throttle the fuck out of her internet whenever she is using it. Don't clean up anything or take out the trash. take dumps and dont flush. better yet take dumps and hide them around the house then spend a day or two at some motel.

Pretty much just take away all the things you pay for that make her comfortable. dont pay for heating and just wear coats around the house. you can handle it baby probably cant and mom will be even more forced to gtfo.
>>
>>24549580
Oh shit, nigga
If you're not even sleeping in your own bed, that's fucking unacceptable.
Make her and her little civil defense air raid siren of a baby sleep on the couch.
>>
>>24549580
>l'm not a cu.ck
Idk, this might for really long if you don't do anything about it. Fucking moron
>>
>>24549691
I have a decent job and she's a secretary. It's only about $1600 a month for rent
>>
>>24550585
Holy fuck for a 1br?
>>
>>24550995
this op, where the fuck do you live. your rent is over then my enire living expenses(rent, utilies, food, fuck around money) for a mounth O.o
>>
>>24548298
Tell her in writing that you need to have a talk. Get someone else to be there, maybe a financial planner, or just someone good with money.

You could wind down your support to helping her with the rent somewhere else.
>>
>>24551077
>>24550995
yea, I live pretty close to DC and the prices are like that
>>
File: 1444376952373.png (156 KB, 451x387) Image search: [Google]
1444376952373.png
156 KB, 451x387
>>24547368

ONIII-CHAN!!
ONIII-CHAN!!

WHERE'S MY COLA ONII-CHAN!?
>>
>>24551342
That's fucked up for 1600 to be cheap you must make 5k a month. Which is 250k which I doubt
>>
File: 1404447643608.jpg (55 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
1404447643608.jpg
55 KB, 600x417
>>24551342
No, no to all of that.Unless you're living in some two story bachelor pad with a 400 sq ft terrace of a backyard then you need to move ASAP. 1600 is what I pay a month for rent, food, electricity, internet, water, and car payments combined. you are getting keked to the max in more ways than one.

>>24551501
5k a month is 60k a year, are you smokin' that shit?
>>
>>24551526
Fucj I ment 5k a week
>>
If you want to support her you need to start looking for a 2 bedroom place where she can chip in for rent. It doesn't even have to be half of the rent, just needs to be something she can afford and you can be comfortable.

When people don't pay for something they don't value it.
>>
>>24551569
Ah I see. Shit with that kind of scratch he could buy that bitch her own place. That would solve all of OP's problems.

That's the solution OP, win the PCH sweepstakes and get that bitch her own place, then quit your job and live like the neet king.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.