[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to a hot girl from my uni >ask her if she wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: it's_alright_we_all_die.jpg (44 KB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
it's_alright_we_all_die.jpg
44 KB, 300x252
>talking to a hot girl from my uni
>ask her if she wants to go out for a drink next week, even though I asked her out around a month ago and she just said "we'll arrange it" and never mentioned it again
>she says "yes" and we set up the time and place of meeting
>tfw this is too good to be true
Place your bets, when will I receive an excuse (I can't make it etc)?
>>
>tfw even /r9k/ ignores me
I have no image for this feel
>>
Ayy lmao.
For real though if she said yes, then you'll probably go out on that date. Good luck.
>>
>>24547798
>For real though if she said yes, then you'll probably go out on that date
You serious Anon?
Kill me, I don't know what I'll do
I've been thinking of kissing her in the cheek when we greet eachother and before we depart, but I would feel too cringy if I started going for that
>>
Dude yeah. I hate this line, but seriously just try being yourself. Show her who you are. But if you're cringe as hell then I don't know. I'd try to change that. I wouldn't greet someone like that unless she was my gf or something. You're just going out on a date. For me, the most I'd do is hold her hand, but only if things went well.
>>
>>24548043
Maybe I should just hand shake with her when we meet eachother, and at the end of the date hug her?
>>
>>24548094
Uhh. Don't shake her hand. Hug her when you greet her. At the end of the date it depends honestly on the mood. If y'all had a good time and what not AND it's obvious, then a kiss would be rad. Otherwise I think a hug is fine.
>>
>>24548147
a kiss on the cheek, right? not the mouth one?
>>
>>24548094
oh don`t do it ...

just greet her like everyone does a kiss on the cheek , don`t sperg while doing it ... i`ll be here if u want to ask anything meanwhile
>>
>>24548188
Just tell me everything
What should I do, etc
>>
>>24548208
ok man i`ll try to be of help.

i need details:
> is the place u 2 agreed to meet close to uni ?
> the place itself and the ambient
> do you have a car?
> what is her type?
>>
>>24547270

If she makes an excuse you'll receive it the same day the date is.
>>
>>24547270
she'll cancel at the last minute or if she shows up she'll bring her friend chad, or maybe she'll show up for drinks with you but she'll also be meeting chad at the bar
>>
>>24548263
>is the place u 2 agreed to meet close to uni ?
Well we agreed to meet in fro.nt of the uni, haven't said any specific place
>do you have a car?
Nope.
>what is her type?
Her type of guy? I don't really know. I know that she isn't typical, in a sense that she has mild social anxiety, even though she's a 10/10, it's because she was a 6/10 and then puberty hit her hard, but the insecurities and other things from that period were left almost intact. This is why I see a chance with her, she's not a typical bitch.

>>24548311
True enough.

>>24548365
Family... ;_;
>>
>>24547893
>I've been thinking of kissing her in the cheek when we greet eachother and before we depart
sounds like a great idea. go for it OP :^)
>>
>he comes to robots for this kind of advice
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>24547893
P L A T O N I C H U G
L
A
T
O
N
I
C

H
U
G
>>
i got you man no worries

>>24548401

ok 1st step: not implying u stink anon but take a shower before for real and don`t use cologne also don`t go dressed like a bum ... go casual jeans a shirt if cold a hoodie just casual stuff and remember greet her with a kiss on the cheek and be smiling.

2nd step: u can`t just meet at front of the uni , beforehand go look for a place with good ambient something wide but with not too many people (a few ppl tho in case u do some shit a few ppl may prevent her from doing a scene) after u take a something to drink like let`s say a coffe go for a walk , walks are always cool look for a park they are the best call for walks.

3rd step: ok now you have her on the park walking you will need something to talk about , my advice go to her normiebook look on her story and see what music she listens what movies she like , all the stuff u can then do a research on that shit , u won`t actually have to care do it just to impress her and make some chat

4th step: start being flirty assuming u have like 19-24 yo dam don`t go like "hurr durr let`s hold hands" be like smooth but still fresky compliment her not too much tho let`s not be cringy try to make physical contact like touching her hair or touching her hands and keep getting closer to her.

5th step: we are almost at the end anon u now have to make a choice if u want like a test drive u ask her if she wants to go with you to your place. if you want to buy the car tell her the usual lame stuff "oh anon i had a great time the day was great and the company was even better hit me up on fb so we can talk more about that band (band that u found out on fb that she likes and u just make shit up about it) i hope we can hang out again" giver her your number , your fb it doesn`t matter as long has its a mean to reach u again u can even give her your club penguin account ID

and the most important thing your face keep smiling and a happy face no sad face no dumb dace no ass face , ok then OP enjoy.
>>
>>24548820
Shit, I literally never went out with a girl before, I don't know the places either.
19 year old by the way.
>>
File: 1446745122464.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1446745122464.png
346 KB, 439x500
>>24549074
but anon having a grillfriend is not as good as it looks at least i talk for myself i hope you are lucky and i wish you all the luck, anything else ask away
>>
>>24549222
Nice trips man.
I don't know, luck has never been on my side. I mean, it's not a problem to talk, I can communicate easily, it's the beginning and ending of the date, and also the place where we will go, that is bothering the hell out of me.
I will probably not accomplish anything, people with social anxiety like me are doomed to fail. It's extremely off-putting for other people.
At least I haven't given up, out of spite. She's a 10/10 even.
>>
Before you set out, stand in superman pose and smile like a maniac

If you don't smile often, your face will feel weird. If you smile now, it won't feel as forced later on. (It's like stretching face muscles)

Don't have your eyes super wide open, smile

Don't fucking hug or feel like you need to open with something- if she goes in for the hug go ahead. If you live in Europe, kiss on cheek might be fine but don't force it. Meet up and start moving to wherever you're going, asking questions/ striking up conversation along the way. (Stuff will come up in the moment)
>>
>>24549303
>Meet up and start moving to wherever you're going
That's the thing, we haven't said where we're going. Or I better say that I haven't said where we're going, I just arranged for us to meet in front of the uni. I should search for a good location.
>>
File: wave and smile.png (197 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
wave and smile.png
197 KB, 500x303
>>24549265
>"She's a 10/10 even."
what about it? didn`t she said yes alredy? the hard part is done m8

>"I will probably not accomplish anything"
even if u don`t get anywhere with this one , trying will only make it easier for other opportunities

>"people with social anxiety like me are doomed to fail"
that`s good OP make her realise that since you have social anxiety you don`t go out with much ppl , but you went out with her because she is special , say something cool like her companny makes you calm and it feels good

>"it's the beginning and ending of the date, and also the place where we will go, that is bothering the hell out of me."
beggining ok not trying to look like a creep but ...if you are so insecure about it u can 1- stay like is a position where u can see the uni entrance but ppl at entrance can`t see you , that way u can see her before she sees you and it will be you walking towards her not the opposite just wave and smile (pic related) then kiss her on the cheek or 2-the opposite wich is the regural stuff , u will be waiting there and she will be the one walking towards you , do the same thing (pic related) and when she gets near you kiss on the cheek.
>>
>>24549490
>but you went out with her because she is special , say something cool like her companny makes you calm and it feels good
Holy shit that's perfect, thank you so much wingman anon
>just wave and smile (pic related) then kiss her on the cheek or 2-the opposite wich is the regural stuff , u will be waiting there and she will be the one walking towards you , do the same thing (pic related) and when she gets near you kiss on the cheek.
Doesn't sound like a bad plan, but I still have to make myself do it, I'm too cringy about it.
>>
>>24549549
>"Doesn't sound like a bad plan, but I still have to make myself do it, I'm too cringy about it."

yeh i know the feeling , try to imagine that you know her from long ago

or just masturbate before u meet her ... it always makes me feel more relaxed desu

just one last protip:

if you have a friend try to keep him updated on this like "hey this weekend i MAY go out wanna go? that if i end up going ofc."
now you have a friend to back you up , if this girl brings a female friend , a cockblocker , just text your friend to come over and ask him to entertain that cockblocker , if you don`t have a friend up for it u will have to solo both of them wich is my case almost everytime.

u got this OP it`s on the bag , U. C.A.N. D.O. I.T.
>>
>>24549832
Do you think she would be such a bitch and bring a friend with her? Here's how our talk specifically went.
Me:"I thought about the talk we had last thursday, and I don't want to have those kind of talks anymore, you yourself said we don't get anywhere with those, I want us to get somewhere"
Her:"It's hard to get somewhere with me in that sense"
Me:"I can always try"
Then she agreed and said how it's better to talk live than through facebook, and then we arranged the time and where we should meet.
>>
>>24549901
girls bringing cockblockers is the usual stuff.

from that talk it seems you alredy tried something anon pls don`t tell me you had the "hey how many guys have you dated? do you still like your ex?"
>>
File: check em.jpg (15 KB, 248x200) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
15 KB, 248x200
>>24550099
look at those triple dubs man what a great number
>>
>>24550099
>pls don`t tell me you had the "hey how many guys have you dated? do you still like your ex?"
Nope, didn't have those.
Also, do you have skype?
>>
>>24547270
she only said yes because she had no plans but once her best friend Stacy says she has tickets to a concert Chad is attending she will think of an excuse.
>>
>>24550128
yeh can`t call tho im on ts for the rest of the night but we can chat

>nuno.roque75

>>24550192
OP won`t let
>>
File: grumpfy.jpg (38 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
grumpfy.jpg
38 KB, 406x364
>had date
>first date of my life
>looked forward to it all week
>she apparently had to take her friend to the hospital for a sprained ankle, so couldn't go
>rescheduled for the next week
>messages me the day before, apparently is "involved with someone else as of yesterday", so doesn't want to lead me on by seeing me
>knew it was too good to be true

Now that I'm a grizzled veteran in this sort of thing, I feel qualified to give advice.
If/when she comes up with an excuse for why she can't go, play it cool. Don't pry too much into it, because potentially revealing that she made the whole thing up doesn't really benefit you anyway, and the attempt will probably make you look insecure. If she offers to reschedule, then give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she was telling the truth before, so go for it. Same if you offer to reschedule and she actually seems up for it. If you offer and she doesn't seem into it, then just cut your losses and move on.
If she gives another excuse for the second date, then move on as well (unless it's something like a family member dying). You don't want to get strung along.

Godspeed, anon. Succeed where I failed.
>>
>>24550453
My chances are very slim, but I'll try and do it for you, Anon.
>>
>>24547893
>>24548423
>>24548468
why are americans such a fucking bunch of betas? In a lot of countries, mine included, it's the norm to greet people of the opposite sex with a kiss on the cheek and a hug even it it's the first time meeting them, unless it's a business environment.
>>
>>24551044
Fuck off, grenouille
>>
Try to be physical as soon as you can, don't hold back

Sluts hate men who keep their hands to themselves
>>
>>24551044
Puritan / Chivalric / Victorian legacy.
>>
>>24551212
>>24551061

real talk though, if you're not obviously american it's a pretty useful thing, since american girls aren't used to it they'll either think you're into them and reciprocate, or be really weirded out which you can play off as a cultural thing.
>>
>>24549222
ive always wondered, what city is that?
>>
>>24547893
Alright. Normally I'd be shitposting in this thread but for some reason I'm sympathizing. Fucking pick her up from her place, say hello or some shit, no reason to hug or kiss. That's fucking weird dude. Take her out for the drink. Learn about her, be generally interested even if you aren't. Lastly when you take her back you have to feel the situation out. If you had a good time and it looks like she's expecting something then kiss her goodnight. An ok time = a hug. A kiss on the cheek = wtf are you doing tier. That's like, creepy romantic period shit right there. Shit i was like the king of betas before I got a gf and I flat out said "all my friends told me I should kiss you goodbye tonight" and she thought it was cute and we kissed for like 20 seconds. 3 years later I'm still good. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>24551312
>feeltown
>>
>>24551288
>tfw bonger and could probably get away with this
And I'm not even really a yuro
>>
>>24548311
As a guy who has flaked plenty of times, I can confirm. Either that or you won't receive any kind of excuse message
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.