[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thanks for inviting me to eat lunch with you, Anon! >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Susie.jpg (420 KB, 1280x1360) Image search: [Google]
Susie.jpg
420 KB, 1280x1360
>thanks for inviting me to eat lunch with you, Anon!
>I know I'm pretty shy and quiet in class.. but I can be fun too
>*takes the salt and pepper shaker*
>*moves them around as if they were people*
>*makes deep awkward voice*
>"Hey Susie, wanna have lunch together?"
>look you are the pepper shaker because you're black haha!
>>
>>24547066
>tfw no qt awkward lowkey racist gf
>>
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 1024x680
>Wait, so you just go on the Internet, to this little message board thing, and make posts about black guys having sex with white women to try and make other people angry? And you do this often? Umm, I think I'm gonna go now, please don't talk to me anymore.
>>
>>24547066
The last line made me laugh my ass off
>>
What's with your fucking eyebrows
>>
File: satsuki.jpg (535 KB, 637x900) Image search: [Google]
satsuki.jpg
535 KB, 637x900
>>24547432
>not liking bushy brows

fag
>>
>>24547432
>T-these roasties are so shallow, they don't care who we really are!
>>
>>24547066
Nah baby You're the pepper shaker because you're hot

And im.the salt because im bitter and poison fat people to death every day
>>
>>24547607
I want Satsuki to sit on my face.
She could sit on me for weeks and I would feed of her pussy juice the entire time.
>>
>>24547066
"Anon is everything ok?"
"Y-Yes ... well not really y-you are so beautiful, w-why are you interested in me?"
>>
>>24547432
My eyebrows are thicker than hers and people tell me they're attractive. Fuck off reeee
>>
>>24547945
Yeah, they must make you a 10/10 that's why you're here lol
>>
>>24547920
That hit me hard, fuck you
>>
>>24547066
"but im not black, susie. im jewish."
"oh ... sorry.
so, tell me anon, why are you behind the curtains, supporting the extermination of the white race through low birthrates and mix-breeding with genetically. inferior races
i mean, thats so cruel of you.
look at me.
would be sad if i procreate with someone not white, right?"
*giggles*
>>
>>24547066
you're a monster, why would you come up with such a qt and torment us with her existence?
>>
>>24548113
swing and a miss, anon.
you should probably kill yourself for attempting to play off OP and failing so miserably.
>>
Stop making these roleplay threads, faggot
>>
>>24547066
>onions on a salad
>>
>>24548271
i find it kinda interesting to imagine yourself in your situation and how you would act, assuming you were ...

... alpha
... beta
... white
... black

etc
>>
>>24548113
>bitter redpillfag tries humor
>>
File: 564156564165156.jpg (136 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
564156564165156.jpg
136 KB, 620x465
>>24548113
>the extermination of the white race through low birthrates and mix-breeding
Do whites actually believe this? Do you dense faggots actually not see both are your problems caused by yourselves?
Then breed more than just one child on average.
Then don't breed with other races.
No one is ever forcing you to do otherwise.
>>
>>24547066
lol tits or pay the bill
>>
>>24548332
>being obese
>>
>>24548399
>>24548420
it was obvious b8, people
everyone here knows the /pol/ memes and knows they are memes
>>
>>24547066
>look mom I made the shitpost again.
>>
Shes so cute but I hate the idea of going out on dates and shit. Im not socially autistic or anything but dates suck when all i want to do is have sex. Its hard finding something nsa but i got super lucky finding a milf on craiglist.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.