[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf finally but I still have sad & want to kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: tfw_grying.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
tfw_grying.png
29 KB, 640x753
>tfw gf finally but I still have sad & want to kill myself

you lied to me robots
>>
>>24546817
Give her to me.
I'll even let you watch sometimes
>>
That's life anon, love is just a meme that exists so you make lots of babies and look after them. you will stay sad till you finally have the balls to kill yourself :)
>>
>tfw gf now too and not sad and suicidal at all
>literally all my problems went away
you got a stale gf anon
>>
>>24546900
More like a different type of depression.
>>
The only way to happiness is self-improvement
>>
>he fell for the companionship meme
>>
>>24546900
When that relationship goes to shit you're going to feel like shit unless you sort yourself out in the meantime
>>
They only work if they're virgin gfs. This is one place in life you can't go pre-owned.
>>
I feel it, I've been dating the same girl for two years and she's definitely fixed some glaring issues in my life, not the lack of sex as I was fucking a few girls when I met her and the first few months we were dating but she also motivated me to go to college, get a job and start taking better care of myself.

However I still feel insecure and have slight anxiety when talking to people, I don't have any real friends at this school or anything I'm interested in besides sports and sports video games.

Sometimes I do genuinely feel like killing myself but not nearly as often as before I met her.
>>
>>24546942
i think that if the relationship goes to shit im going to feel like shit even if "i sort myself out" 2bh
>>
Is it even possible for a first relationship to work out?

I have NEVER EVER seen a first relationship last and it bothers me to no end.

Are we forced to feel heartbreak if we want a relationship?
>>
How did you get one?
>>
File: 1448040061717.jpg (44 KB, 529x502) Image search: [Google]
1448040061717.jpg
44 KB, 529x502
if youre suffering from pretty bad depression getting a gf will most likely make you even more fucked up in the long run

prepare for emotional rape
>>
I was poor, depressed, and had no gf.

Now I have a gf and I'm still poor. My depression has increased exponentially.

I want her to dump me so I can continue being mildly depressed and poor instead of extremely depressed and poor.
>>
>>24547099
>go to party
>talk to girls
if this doesnt work try again, and again and again and again.
the chances really get lower if you go to normie parties tho.
>>
>go around saying a thousand times that a woman can't make you happy
>"nooooo, i want muh gf"
>OP's post
>I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.exe
>>
>>24546879
THIS.

Oxytocin is a well of a bug
>>
>>24546817
lel she is probably going to make you even more miserable after she cheat on you because women are hypergamous.
>>
>>24547075

The first relationship is the only one that can work out. We each get one shot at love and that's it.
>>
Getting a gf literally solved all my problems. However, since she left I'm worse off than before I met her.
>>
>>24547193
A woman managed to save my life and fix a lot.
Then she broke up because she cant keep the slut inside forever
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.