[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>look at your cousin anon, he's a engineer >look at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: draw frog.png (35 KB, 903x814) Image search: [Google]
draw frog.png
35 KB, 903x814
>look at your cousin anon, he's a engineer
>look at our new baby, isn't it just the sweetest thing
>I love my husband
>"Lord I give thanks, I'm thankful for my beautiful wife and son that make my life joyous, I'm thankful for the food amen"
>"it's so nice to see you, is this your son anon? he's gotten so big"
>"what is anon doing?" "my son works at telsa and makes 90k a year"
>I love my SO so much
>*kissing periodically
I'm going fishing by myself today folks, I can't take this.
>>
Iktf man.... Fucking thanksgiving is so pointless. Just kill me.
>>
>>24546502
>not revealing your power level for all your family to see so they leave you alone
>>
>So anon, what have you been up to lately? Besides jerking off to anime, I mean.
>>
>>24546502
I actually tried. I showered, shaved, put on a nice shirt, nice pants, steeled myself up for my family, got into my car...
And had a blowout in the rear driver's side tire.
So I put on the doughnut, texted my ma that I couldn't come after all, drove to McDonald's and pigged out while various family members sent passive-aggressive texts about how maybe they'll actually see me for the holidays, one year, and laughed because they're the fucking reason I don't want to spend the holidays with my family.
I ate four McRib sandwiches, two Big Macs, five apple pies, two large fries and a large chocolate milkshake, and I didn't have to listen to everyone talk about their wives and girlfriends and kids and asking me when I'm ever going to find a woman or how there's an opening at their company for an entry-level office drone position that still pays more than a teacher makes (cue laughter).
Fucking shit I hate these fucking people.
>>
File: 1448394497788.gif (967 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448394497788.gif
967 KB, 500x281
>>24547005
writing my manifesto
>>
>>24547079
Wish I would have dope that. Who gives a Fuck about people you have nothing in common with except the one thing you can't control.
>>
>>24546502
Iktf
>tfw all your cousins are having babbys and getting married
>>
>>24547079
>four McRib sandwiches, two Big Macs, five apple pies, two large fries and a large chocolate milkshake,
jfc did you eat all that bread too? If I'm eating more than two big macs the bread starts tasting really dry so i just take out half of it and eat the meat instead
>>
>>24547126
>cousins younger than you have all got gf's
>>
>>24547079
>ate four McRib sandwiches, two Big Macs, five apple pies, two large fries and a large chocolate milkshake,

How fucking fat are you?
>>
Fortunately the only male in my generation is a schizophrenic who's been in and out of psychiatric wards, hospitals and jails his entire adult life.

The closest cousin I have in age dropped out of college two years ago and hasn't done anything since, well she went to bartending school and lost the job they placed her in almost immediately.

My sister who's a few years older than me got married a few weeks ago but she is unemployed.

I myself am going to university and have a girlfriend that my family loves, which is a first for me since my family has hated all of my exes. A few years ago I was pretty cringe worthy at family gatherings and now family tells me how much different I am.
>>
>>24547133
Who the fuck eats more than two BigMacs?
>>
File: 1389946981630.jpg (44 KB, 491x457) Image search: [Google]
1389946981630.jpg
44 KB, 491x457
>>24547175
>bartending school
Does that really exist?
>>
>>24547206
me when I'm hungry. do you eat like a lil bitch or something? Big macs are fucking tiny
>>
>>24547133
>>24547170
I used to be 265 at 6'1", but that was two years ago. I've been at 180 all year but it's through strict dieting, because I still clearly have the appetite of a fat man.
>>
I'm glad we don't do thanksgiving in my country. Also that I don't have cousins to be compared with because thanksgiving sounds like hell.

You have my sympathies ameribots.
>>
>>24547160
>all of your younger siblings have gf's
>both of your parents are dating
>you're the only one you can think of in your family who isn't in a relationship
>you have the best job and make the most money out of all of them
JUST
>>
>>24547215
Yeah, my former coworker had been a bartender for like two decades and said you'd be better off just working as a barback and that programs like that solely exist as job placement.
>>
>Tfw you are literally the only living male in your family.
>Tfw you have 12 female cousins
>Tfw 4 aunts from mothers side and 1 on fathers
>Tfw 3 sisters
>Tfw father and both grandfathers dead
>Tfw unique last name that only 3 other people besides my family have in the us(All female.)
>Tfw European lines are dead
>Tfw family name dies with you
>>
>teenage cousin has first gf
>aunt recently caught them going at it in his room
>tells mom about it at dinner
>"did you ever catch anon during his teenage years?"
>"n-no, he's never brought anyone home".
>awkward silence followed by an uncle cracking a joke about virginity
>everyone laughs
>>
>>24547283
Pretty soon even the most basic jobs will require you to take a course first.
>>
>>24547429
That's not a bad thing. It's good to have bartenders at least take a food safety course or some shit

muh certification
>>
>>24547467
Most people aren't there to make a career out of it let alone spend money on a course beforehand.
>>
>>24547521
Bullshit

bartenders make a fucking ton off of tips

could be considered a "career"
>>
>>24547613
>tipping
Is this just an americlap thing?
>>
>>24547667
Yes
>t. UKuk
>>
>tfw bout to go to aunts place to eat
>older cousin and uncle and aunt are cool, but mom and sister are annoying and I hate them
>>
>>24546502
You should have applied yourself. You're a failure and a creep.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.