[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /fat/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 12133jpg.jpg (26 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
12133jpg.jpg
26 KB, 444x444
>Can't stop eating
>Always tell myself I'm gonna stop, I'm gonna lose the weight
>Lose motivation in 15 minutes because crippling depression
>Can't go to the gym because seeing all these /fit/ people gets me down
>Tried multiple diets and gyms, always lose a few kilograms but then get even more fat then I was when I started
>Missing out on life because of this
>Always told to "Just do it", "Eat less", etc.
>No one understands how hard it is for someone like me
>Will probably die after spending 85% of my life not standing up
>Also kissless virgin who lives alone with no friends or any social skills

Please make this go away.
>>
File: 1448549675409.jpg (202 KB, 860x1280) Image search: [Google]
1448549675409.jpg
202 KB, 860x1280
>tfw 65 kg
>tfw I just ate 3 cheeseburgers and a box of chicken mcnuggets
>still hungry
>I will burn all of it up and none of it will end up as fat by just sitting in front of my pc

who /insanemetabolism/ here?
>>
>>24546244
keep busy and once you get on day 2 of eating less its a lot easier.
>>
>>24546244
Eat less and move more familia

>>24546334
more like day 3 f@m
>>
>>24546304

I know the feeling bro. my mum and brother are both borderline obese and I'm thin as fuck and I eat twice as much shit as they do and I never exercise. feels fucking good man.
>>
>>24546244
You need to permamently change your eating habits. You don't need to starve yourself or work your ass off to lose weight. Eat only eggs, meat, vegatables and beans, as much as you like. (not fried) Stop drinking soda and juices. Walking for an hour a day would accelerate the process. You'll start losing weight real fast.
>>
>Cut out all soda, fast food, chips, cookies whatever
>Move more. If you don't wanna go to the gym yet that's fine. Just do some cardio by walking outside for an hour, it's better than nothing.
>Don't go in these "diets", just literally eat less. Find your maintenance calorie level and eat below that.
>Plan your meals in advance.

You really have to change your lifestyle. You can't just go on a diet for a week and expect to get fit.
>>
>>24546244
Fat fuck.
>>
>>24546244
being fit changes nothing trust me m8...

i used to be the fattest guy in the school, had no chance for getting laid or even talking to a girl... was soo depressed about it that ive decicded to stop eating for about 3 months, it coused lots of health problems but managed to loose about 30kg durning that time.
was very proud of myself after all but being skeleton changed nothing, after some time i decided to start going to the gym, months passed by im not saying that i look like zyzz or guy from the cover but surely above the avarege but beside one amsterdam's hooker i havent seen a pussy...

if eating makes you happy forget about people and do yourself tasty supper trust me this whole effort is not worth it
>>
cmon op say something ive spent two minute of my time to write something smart in your thread and you are just ignoring me you fucking piece of shiet
>>
>>24546244
>tfw fat
>tfw doing sport intensively for 2 years
>tfw still fat
>tfw going to the doctor and he says I have an endocrinial unbalance
>tfw even fat, I am stronger and faster than most people
>tfw I don't care anymore
>>
File: 122.jpg (12 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
12 KB, 229x220
>>24547869

OP here. Was away, sorry.
Sounds like shit m8, maybe there's something in what you're saying.
I don't know anymore, emotions take over me sometimes.

>>24548433

Iktf
>>
>>24546244
Cut wheat out of your diet, fatbro. Serious. I had that same problem of always being hungry, till I read about cutting wheat. Started mid september and still going. Only feel hungry on occasion, sated easily with a regular meal. Don't get the hungry shakes anymore, and I've lost 25 pounds. And this is without being a gymfuck.

Just cut out wheat, man. You'll need to pay attention to what you buy, to make sure there is none added, but it isn't actually that hard once you know what to look for. Each moreveg with your meals to replace what would have been wheat and you will never look back.
>>
>be fat, not obese but way above chubby
>don't really care except that girls don't find me attractive
>/fit/ says don't exercise for girls

So why exercise at all? inb4 "for yourself", I don't really care about my health that much.
>>
>>24546244

does a beerbelly count? because I have one
>>
I used to be fat but I overcame my addiction and moved on to give my body good health. I am a pilot in a meat-based mech and I want that mech to be performing at its best
>>
>12 hour backbreaking labor job
>only eat two shitty meals a day provided by job
>still manage to gain weight

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>24546304
>>24546393
Absolute bullshit. You eat a lot less than you think on a daily basis.
>>
>tfw skeletal
>just ate
>feel like dying, because I feel so stuffed
>probably gonna be hungry again in two hours and eat then too
>not gonna be gaining any weight, because the amount of food I can eat is ridiculously small
>>
File: 1434400932533.jpg (93 KB, 472x750) Image search: [Google]
1434400932533.jpg
93 KB, 472x750
Just drink black coffee and take up smoking. These are both appetite suppressants. Eat 500-600 calories less than your daily requirement then you can become a qt skelly. /fa/ approved ;)
>>
>>24546244
Literally best option for you now I'd say is get an ADHD prescription, adderall or vyvanse it will make you a good amount less hungry.
>>
>>24550636
>take up smoking
does vaping work?
>>
>>24550817
What matters is that you consume nicotine.
How doesn't actually make a difference.
>>
>>24549581

More energy, boosts confidence, more girls will want to fuck you, it helps with depression and it's a positive hobby. Getting into a gym can also help overcome social anxiety and you will meet new people.
>>
File: 1422330740491.jpg (87 KB, 720x723) Image search: [Google]
1422330740491.jpg
87 KB, 720x723
this might help fat anons
>>
>>24550883
can confirm this as a nicotine addict

I use snus (Norwegian here), and when I have a portion of snus in for like 12 out of my 16 wake hours, I can't go around snacking constantly, or even eating often. Basically it comes down to that I would rather enjoy the tobacco than eat something.

59 kg btw
>>
>>24551012
>More energy
that's something I actually need

Everything else is either something I already have, don't care about, or "for girls". Thanks anyway, Anon.
>>
File: 1447958872734.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447958872734.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>24546244
Who /skinnyhere/?
>can control when I wanna gain lose or stay the same with a few simple choices
>no starvation mememode
>eat whatever I want whenever with no shame
>get applauded when I tell people I worked out and lost weight
>don't feel like shit when I eat
>in complete control of my body
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.