[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys like femanons? They're kinda cute.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: tmp_3896-xMbZ9WTl1857235048.jpg (31 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3896-xMbZ9WTl1857235048.jpg
31 KB, 480x640
Do you guys like femanons?

They're kinda cute.
>>
Is this femanon thing a new meme or something?
>>
>>24546113
no all women can go fuck themselves.

>cute

like I wall fall for such manipulation tactic.
>>
shes cute, CUTE

I SAY
>>
Is that a literally biologically male human being?
>>
They're fucking psychotic harpies that lost their minds.
>>
>>24546113
The majority of women are fucked up, vile creatures so 4chan is naturally going to house a concentrated amount of said creatures.
>>
I had sex with a female tripfag.

It was my first, and last, time.
>>
>>24546300
Describe the experience
>>
>>24546136
Yes, you say that when you are lazy to type "anonymous of female details" it's also funny so you should laugh everytime you hear it
femanon
>>
>>24546327
Do you want the whole backstory or just the sex part?
>>
>>24546343
The whole thing, fagtron
Whip it out boy, greentext it
>>
>>24546343
Backstory too please.
>>
>>24546368
>>24546379
>meet female from 4chan
>have sex with her
It was bretty gud
>>
>>24546368
>>24546379
Okay but let me finish making this egg and sausage sandwich. It'll probably take a couple posts to detail everything.

>>24546433
Not me.
>>
File: 1444357809164[1].gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1444357809164[1].gif
1 MB, 320x240
Alright faggots, buckle up.

I never bothered to save any pictures of her so attached is the first thing I could find in the archive. If you know you Haburashi and Ivan are, you can stop reading here, because I'm Ivan. In the event you have no idea who these people are, I suppose I should start my story off with just a brief introduction of those two, and Samson.

Samson:
>trainposting alcoholic depressed NEET
>long time poster on /r9k/ under his tripcode

Haburashi:
>somewhat chubby lolita cosplayer
>met Samson on /soc/ in a "Chubby guys" thread
>they dated for some amount of time I'm not certain of, both bringing out the worst in eachother as Haburashi coddled Samson and fed into his ego

>after some amount of time the relationship proved instable and they broke up
>Samson went full NUCLEAAAAR and doxxed Haburashi on /r9k/ constantly for a period of time, constantly called out anonymous posters as being her in a fit of paranoia
>Haburashi comes her, and adopts the trip, as to defend her image
>she posts a lot of funny shit like videos he sent her holding up a knife and staring angrily into the camera for several minutes, kind of sort of BTFO's Samson but he doesn't realize it

And now, me, Ivan:
>long time poster from old /r9k/, didn't trip until around the time this was happening, basically a year and a half ago max
>not really notable for anything besides some really shitty OC that I didn't even post while tripping so you can just assume I'm just some lame faggot who's not important in any other context besides the story that is to follow
>>
>>24546723
>time passes, Haburashi sticks around on /r9k/ partly to irritate Samson, partly because he'll go nuclear again if there isn't some amount of contact between him and her
>some fag (literally) decides to start making Zeemaps-based "meet-up threads" where you drop a marker on a map and contact people near you
>I decided participating was a good idea for some reason
>notice the only girl near me is Haburashi, didn't know fuck all about her and her history with Samson at this point
>all I know about her is her online persona; that she's into being dominant, kind of a weeb, sort of funny
>adopt the name "Ivan", don't use a tripcode
>post some pathetic shit like a computer generated route to travel from where I live (Southern Ontario) to where she lives (Northern NY)
>get into contact with her, I'm admittedly thirsty as all fuck
>not really unattractive or anything so she's receptive
>bulk of our communication is just her venting to me about people she doesn't like from /r9k/, anime discussion and talking about the specifics of meeting up
>at one point I ask, jokingly, "Am I just a booty call?"
>long story short sex was explicitly on the table
>skype call a couple times, arrange travel plans
>my mum is all excited that I've "met a girl"
>feels bad in retrospect, man
>take bus 5 hours across the border, get searched pretty thoroughly by a grim looking bald guy who is suspicious of me because I had really long hair and no return ticket (was just going to pay at the station on my way back, wasn't sure how long I'd be there), but at least he didn't look up my butthole or anything
>feels good that I decided not to try to bring weed with me, man
>>
>>24546853
>finally arrive, she's not around the station waiting for me
>text her
>she tells me she's waiting in her car in the parking lot, a blue <I forget the model>, and that I can't miss it
>there's a parking lot in every cardinal direction from the station, but I manage to find her
>anxiety levels rising
>she doesn't wave me in or anything, I just kind of get in the car
>first thing I notice are her bruised, fat thighs, she's a lot more overweight than her pictures or video calls let on (but still, not really too significantly so)
>car ride is pretty awkward, I'm pretty quiet and sort of at a loss for what to talk about
>we get groceries
>had to talk her out of getting organic shit that's like 3x more pricey despite her original intent being to shop as cheaply as possible
>she points out the ramen noodles, "because weeaboos like you eat that shit right?"
>don't know when I let on that I like anime /that/ much or that I value Japanese culture over any other- this was basically my first indication that she wasn't able to separate my /r9k/ persona from who I really am
>at one point I noticed her bra had a tag sticking out
>uncertain of whether to point it out or not, think back to time I got yelled at and called a creep for telling a girl her bra strap had fallen down, don't mention it
>old lady comes up and fixes it for her
>I get scolded for not pointing it out to her
>at the end of shopping she asks me to pay, even though a lot of the food is stuff I wouldn't eat, do so
>we drive to her place, another awkward 30 minutes
>she scolds me again for picking out the wrong amount of change for the toll booth like I can't count- really I just hadn't handled American change before and assumed the sizes of the coins were identical to Canadian ones
>>
I wanted to meet up with a femanon that lives quite close to me, however she started ignore me for no apparent reason
I still miss you sometimes, Kim
>>
>>24547023
Is this the same girl that eggman is dating now?
>>
>>24546723
Typical lolita trash.
>>
>>24547023
>her place is a semi-attached student housing dealio with three bedrooms but no one else lived there at the moment because it was the summer
>common area was pretty bare, but her room was fairly fleshed out
>a few things happened that first day, but I'll just kind of briefly summarize
>watch cromartie highschool while waiting for her weedman (some guy I think she used to have a thing with or something?)
>mention that watching tv on a bed is kind of uncomfortable and ask if we can just move her tv to the common area with a couch
>she insists I'm just being fussy, piles up pillows behind me
>neck still hurts but now I'm afraid she'll give me shit if I keep complaining
>she has no wifi or ethernet set up, but she uses her data to browse and post on /r9k/ most of the time- pretty sure she at one point snapped a picture of me but I never found it in the archives (in the weeks afterward) so I dunno
>told her it'd probably be best not to blog-post about my being there, but she doesn't let up
>complains to me a lot about frat-chads and stacies, says something about them only wanting sex, at this point I notice her bedside table has loads of condoms and sex things (hmmm)
>eventually acquire weed, chipped in 50-50 for it
>first thing she does is put it in some heart-shaped container and snaps a picture of it to post on tumblr or something(?)
>forgot I hadn't smoked in months so my tolerance was hella low, kind of fried out after a few hits
>she said she was going to make chicken curry but got lazy, just made normal chicken with some sauce
>played some n64 and gamecube, her collection was pretty fucking shit but I brought some of my own
>night's winding down
>realize only one bed is made
>end up sleeping in the same bed, a little awkward, I just maintain a rigid flat-on-back posture the whole night

>>24547178
No. I mean, I don't think so? Last I heard she was dating some normal guy with no connection to this place.
>>
>>24547236
You're the guy who wouldn't lick something off the floor when she wanted you to, right?

If it's any consolation, your meeting is about just 101% of femanon meetings. They're always weird and fat and oddly clueless about how weird they are, while you are acutely aware of both of your weirdnesses because you're a robot. Also they are ALL massive whores, like holy fuck. Really highlights the differences in maleanons/femanons. I've done it too many times myself, but it's always just about what you've described: going to some weird-ass mess of a hovel and tolerating their bizarre social wonkiness and that they lied about their weight until you get to the fucking.

After the first few encounters like this you realise it's not you. I mean, even if you are weird, you have to acknowledge she was pretty fucking weird herself. They just want company, man. That's why they do this shit. They literally fuck tons of guys like Samson and you and me so they can feel wanted and have someone pay attention to them for a night.

I'm also from Ontario and also submissive, sup m8.
>>
>>24546113
I'd date one if her and I got along and were of similar levels of attractiveness.
>>
>>24547236
Where at in Southern Ontario? I'm a Windsor bro desu.
>>
Here's where it becomes a spicy meatball
>>24547236
>wake up the next morning
>I forget if she woke up at the same time, or had gotten up earlier but got back into bed
>brief conversation about some inane shit I forget
>realize this is *it*
>ask her if she wants to be the big spoon
>she's confused
>have to spell out that I want her to spoon me
>she agrees but only holds the pose for like 2 or 3 minutes, rolls over the other way
>I forget if she told me to spoon her or if I just kind of recognized that's what I was supposed to do there, whole thing is kind of surreal in my memory still
>become the big spoon
>develop bonner from my junk being against her fat ass
>don't know how much time passed but it was pretty certain where this was headed so I slowly moved my hand up to her breasts
>I can only describe the feeling as somewhat disappointing, they really are just bags of fat after all, but her nipples had pebbled so I just kinda fiddled around with them for a bit
>work hands back down
>find bump between cleft, pretty sure it was the clitoris
>kind of work it gently in small circles
>after a bit, explicitly ask, "I-Is that your clit?"
>yes, yes it is
>she rolls over, pulls down the blanket
>laughs at my hella precum soaking through my boxer-briefs
>my face must have been a deep crimson at this point
>pulls boxers down a bit, to reveal my bonner, I kind of squirm them the rest of the way down past my ankles
>she makes a gasping noise and says, "Robots aren't supposed to have big dicks!"
>My response is exactly, "It's only average"
>she ignored that
>sucked on my weinus for a while, felt pretty alright
>after a bit she told me she had to show me something
>puts my hand on her arm
>there's a small long insertion under the skin
>she tells me that it's birth control
>kind of confused by the implication, ask for clairification, "does that mean... no condom?"
>she seems surprised despite her bringing it up
>well, if you're clean
>of course I'm clean I'm a fucking virgin
>>
tfw no qt trip gf
>>
>>24547425
>They just want company, man. That's why they do this shit. They literally fuck tons of guys like Samson and you and me so they can feel wanted and have someone pay attention to them for a night.

This. Once you've slept with a few you stop hating them. Old tripfag here btw, really old.

I feel genuinely sorry for femanons. I don't mean that pejoratively. I wish the best for them. I wish I could make a femanon feel loved and wanted but I'm just as fucked up as they are, so I'm just interested in sex.

Femanons are crazy and fucked up but they're deeply loving.
>>
File: 1446155475822.png (719 KB, 710x700) Image search: [Google]
1446155475822.png
719 KB, 710x700
>>24547519
>>she makes a gasping noise and says, "Robots aren't supposed to have big dicks!"
>>
>>24547499
Permenant resident of Brampton, going to Guelph
>>24547425
Yeah, that's me. And, I kind of know what you mean now. In retrospect I probably wouldn't have done this if I knew what I did now... probably. Southern Ontario is literally submales: the subbening

>>24547519
continuing...
>ask her if she wants to get on top
>she does, what_do_I_do_with_my_hands.jpg
>she asks me if I was a virgin, despite that already being established in prior conversation
>just sort of mumble out a half assed answer, feel a little embarrassed and put on the spot
>she repeats the question, not putting up with my shit
>y-yes, I was
>tells me, "then this is special"
>kind of hot in retrospect but felt bad at the time
>it feels pretty damn good, just how hot her vagneenis is around my dick
>thrust upwards opposite the gyration she's doing
>you_fucked_up
>I reach the edge a lot faster than I anticipated, a couple minutes
>stop thrusting
>tell her to slow down
>she doesn't
>cum inside
>she goes on for a little while longer, then asks if I came
>y-yeah (flustered as fug)
>tells me to hold on, and this'll be a bit messy
>Stands straight up
>semen and vaginal fluids just kind of pour out all over my lap
>oh
>she hands me a towel
>lays back down, and after I've wiped up, pulls me on top
>has to spit on her hand and lube me up for me to get inside
>just kind of go at it aimless in missionary for a long while, dick still hard from the first bout but I can't feel a damn thing because I'm still in my refractory period
>do I... do I kiss her?
>her eyes are closed and she's kind of pouty
>well okay then
>touch my lips to hers
>she kind of parts them
>stick a little bit of my tongue in
>she pushes me back, calls me "silly"
>felt really bad man
>in retrospect it was probably just too much tongue but I felt dejected
>kind of bury my head in the pillow and just keep thrusting
>at one point feel a bit of rhythmic contraction but keep at it
>she asks me if something's wrong
>>
File: shocked otter.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shocked otter.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>24546723
I feel like I've known this was a thing already but
>chortling cunts dot fucking wav
This is the most hilarious thing I've witnessed all week.
>>
>>24547723
Speaking of femanons, eeyore didn't you fall in love with one on Skype once?
>>
>>24547769
If you're a notable trip, you've fallen in love with at least a few femanons. It's a given.
>>
>>24547581
I know this feeling. I also know the feeling of honestly wanting to help them and killing yourself inside because you know you can't and you're just using them. I wish we didn't have sex drives, it has destroyed all my relationships. I wish we could transcend sex.
>>
>>24547683
>respond plainly that I can't really feel anything since last time, but that it's alright
>she told me it was alright to stop at that point
>ask her if she finished
>she tells me she did but I kind of doubt it, not really certain eitherway
>go clean up more properly
>don't put on pants, still kind of full-mast
>she sort of just watches me go about my business, a sort of smug look in her eyes
>feel a little like a piece of meat
>it was a good and bad feel
>she gets ready for work
>ask her if I could have another blowjob
>no, I just got all cleaned up
>tell her that I'm "thirsty", and something about how she made me like this so she should take responsibility
>she acquiesces
>didn't actually feel that good, kind of bumped the palate of her mouth a few times
>still getting close anyways
>instinctively just grab the back of her head, hold her down and blast down her throat
>feel really guilty afterwards
>she goes to work and I just sit around watching anime

It just goes kind of downhill from here.

>started feeling self-conscious and anxious
>various things happened like her trying to tickle me, but my ribs aren't my weak spot and she didn't even /try/ the soles of my feet
>insisted on combing and parting my hair after I showered, did it in a weird way
>dropped some jello at one point and told me to eat it, I refused (I mean, if she had me clean the floor earlier and then dropped it on purpose or something I'd have been fine with it, but this was just slopping domming)
>made me watch her snake eat a mouse
>tried to get me to stand right on an edge of a cliff, overlooking a lake, didn't because afraid of heights and she looked at me like I was some kind of freak for not doing it
>only called me "Ivan"

There's more but, tl;dr sex didn't happen again because I didn't want to be the one to initiate.

She eventually got mad and I had to explain "it's not you" (it mostly wasn't), and that I wasn't sure if I really wanted to have sex, with anyone, at that point.
>>
>>24547581
Who are you anyway?
mootblox
>>
>>24547827
I've never fallen in love with anybody though. I've only really liked one girl from here.
>>
>>24547936
Which one and why?

I need to know
>>
>>24547999
that /fa/ whore
>>
>>24547723
This is like the 10th time I've recounted this story, is it really your first time reading it?

>>24547581
I mean, I could see the ways she was loving, but at the same time, she didn't really differentiate "Ivan", from how I actually thought and acted. Plus, we disagreed on a lot of political and social things and... man I just felt weird. The notion that I couldn't just go home and come back later, or not, started to kind of sink in, plus the no internet connection and outrageous out-of-country fees if I wanted to call or text anyone I knew...

Man I just felt terrible.

More than anything,
>had to dodge the subject when talking to my mom, dad, dentist, doctor, etc. for almost a year afterwards because they thought we were an object
>>
>>24546113
Histrionic whores. Anyone who posts a picture with face or posts under a tripcode here is basically mentally ill.
>>
>>24547999
It's not relevant anymore. If you weren't around at the time it occurred then you likely wouldn't know her, although some other older tripfags claimed to have history with her.

>>24548019
Yep. I don't come here much often anymore. Ain't the same.
>>
>>24547912
No comment. Not going any deeper.
>>
>>24548042
>It's not relevant anymore. If you weren't around at the time it occurred then you likely wouldn't know her, although some other older tripfags claimed to have history with her.

If it's who I think it is, I dated her irl m8. That's why I'm curious.
>>
No, because the vast majority need to point out their sex even when it isn't relevant whatsoever. It's not that I hate girls, and it's not that I'm gay, I just hate attention whores
>>
>>24548042
>Ain't the same.

Ah, I know how you feel. That being said, /r9k/ is basically "goes through phases where each one is a degeneration of the last and never feels the same: the board". Feels bad, man.
>>
>>24548053
It shouldn't even be ambiguous. It's either you know or you don't. Describe her and I can confirm/deny though.
>>
>>24548083
It might be kinda ambiguous because I didn't meet her through her tripfaggotry, just saw you posting pics of her and went "lol why is eeyore posting my girlfriend on /r9k/
>>
>>24548101
I only posted... two? photos of her one time. I know one got reposted somewhat often but it faded quickly.
>>
>>24546113
>try dating a femanon
>used as a third parent to fix all her problems
>used as an accessory to enhance her social status
>used for sex that would only ever revolve around her needs
Could go on for ages, she was insane even by mentally ill people's standards.
don't date a femanon, the negative impact she had on me nearly ruined my life completely, it's not worth that for sex
>>
>>24548171
Yeah I searched the archive and you had only posted it once I think.

I don't really want to out her any more than you seem to. Or to go "LEL KUCKED" at you. I'm really just curious. Do you have a throwaway email or something, so I can at least confirm it's her?
>>
>>24548234
Uh yeah sure I can post my normal r9kthrowaway.
[email protected]
>>
>>24548234
I dated an old jp femanon.
>>
>>24547581
>Femanons are crazy and fucked up but they're deeply loving.
>>24547884

This so much. I just want to be allowed to be deeply loving too.
>>
>>24548295
Just get out fucking chads lmao
>>
>>24548182
to clarify, I didn't do it for sex at all, but in spite of all she did most people usually follow up with "was the sex good at least?".
It wasn't.
>>
>>24546113
>correction
They're kinda c|_|ck
>>
>>24547178
He's dating another famous r9k qt
>>
Hi. Newfag here. 3 questions.

If everyone has issues here: anxiety, depression, autism (some) why does no one try to get help?

Why wallow in your saddnes?

What's a trip?
>>
File: 1445266283185.gif (1 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
1445266283185.gif
1 MB, 260x146
>>24548838
POOOOOST YOUR FEEEEEET
>>
>>24548961
Imma dude tho.
>>
>>24548838
A tripcode is entering <yourname>#<a password> into the name field. The password generates a string of characters- this allows you to prove your identity since no one else knows the code.

>If everyone has issues here:

Not everyone does. Also, anxiety and depression tend to make you either fear or have no motivation to get help.
>>
>>24547425
my femanon was really tiny but pretty much the same thing otherwise. was used for affection and sex followed by her wanting nothing to do with me and cutting contact.
>>
>>24549017
Thanks for your response.

I get the second thing. I wanted to know if others have tried to get help for their issues.
>>
>tfw you dont even care about the craziness just want some kind of intimacy
Doesn't even matter if they really care about me or not as long as they dont try to hurt or Rob me.
>>
>>24549014
Post them faggot
feetblox
>>
>>24546723
> not really notable for anything besides qt hands

Fify
>>
>>24549254
oh gosh

I never did make another channel for that, did I?
>>
>>24549163
File too big. Wat do?
>>
File: 1446660004007.gif (1 MB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1446660004007.gif
1 MB, 480x640
>>24546113
Im actually growing to hate women way too much. Its mostly jealousy because of their easy-as-fuck life styles
>>
>>24549381
Get smaller feet
>>
>used to talk to femanon
>stopped talking to her because i got feelings and she was cliche college normie girl
>keep getting messages from her asking if I'm ok or alive or what
>been this way for several months now
>>
>>24549429
Who is dis?
>>
>>24549269
I don't think you did.

I have to say though, the hair brushing was your best work
>>
>>24549429
dat slightly fat tummy...i wanna jizz on that and fill up her bellybutton
>>
>>24547912
hey, i know who you are
I think you have been avoiding me
>>
>>24549575
Oh really?

I feel like it could have been better if I had something to talk about so I didn't just kind of stop so soon. It's too bad I cut all that hair off and donated it though. If I hadn't it'd probably be down to mid-back by now.
>>
>>24549864
Yeah I have, what are you gonna do about it?
>>
>tfw an anon probably fucked your femanon crush
A-any other canada guys here? Hopefully not....then i can lie and think she didn't fuck any other guys from here
>>
File: tumblr_nu8avtfl9F1s51juko1_1280.jpg (614 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu8avtfl9F1s51juko1_1280.jpg
614 KB, 1080x1920
I like Spoony but she is batishit bipolar
>>
>>24549942
Canadanon here

Pretty sure I've fucked every single girl on this site within two provinces of me desu
>>
>>24550016
Does she still post? God damn dem tittays
>>
>>24550058
...but not the one I am friends with, right? Anyone with an E name?
>>
>>24549912
I'm gonna find you and send pizza with fish on it on your way
>>
>>24550080
If it's the E I'm thinking of, run for your fucking life.
>>
>>24550093
Now I need more info. Anything you can tell me without saying who it is?
>>
>>24550093
I've fucked Emily too
>>
>>24550121
Short+uncommon name
>>
If any guys over 21 years old want to date me, a chubby femanon, post Kik now.
>>
>>24550145
Nah. Average white girl name.
>>24550142
WELP. Maybe it's a different one and i can continue hanging out with her...
>>
>>24546113
Not like it matters whether I like a grill or not. Being a loser that has no meaning to his life grants one a very defeatist attitude.
Femanons or any grills wouldn't date me if I was the last man on earth.
>>
>>24550142
Tell us about Emily's smelly pussy.

>>24550180
Oh good.
>>
>>24549866
You could always just ramble about your day or something. It would be sort of dumb, but sweet as well.
It's not all about the hairs length, it's the thickness and texture as well.
>>
>>24550142
I may have too. What was her last initial?
>>
>>24550162
Im interested in nudes.
add me : groundcoffeee
>>
>>24550253
I'm not going to send you nudes.
>>
>>24550223
does she still pretend to be asex?
>>
>>24550273
Ok. Lets just talk then
>>
>>24550298
She never mentioned it. I havent spoken to her in like a year though.
>>
>>24550060

She searches the archive for her name and tries to get her pictures taken down

Shes insane
>>
They're scum.
>>
>>24550327
But god damn dem tittays. I could deal with that crazy
>>
File: tumblr_nkltdgkOVQ1rkjnngo1_400.gif (719 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkltdgkOVQ1rkjnngo1_400.gif
719 KB, 360x500
>>24546113
ayy piss
>>
>>24550352
Pretty much this. Daddy issues out the ass
>>
>>24546113
There are no such thing as fembots.
Fuck off you bunch of Normie queers.
>>
>>24549858
I neever got belly button fetishes
>>
>>24550582
It's similar enough to a vagina, without the ugliness
>>
Yeah, I have an ugly girl fetish.
>>
>>24550180
Emly A? Because she's a turbo slut who attention whores like its her job. The amount of orbiters she has is almost impressive due to them all being ignorant of each other. Hell she chatted up r9k guys the whole time we dated.
>>
>>24550600
You cant fuck it tho
>>
>>24550844
You won't know until you try
>>
>>24550203
Ah, I see.

I'll probably make a more serious effort to produce maybe... 5-10 minute videos in a similar vein around the Christmas break. I could probably start now but I have papers to worry about, then finals.
>>
>>24547023
>fat weeby lolita trash can get a qt bf but i can't

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>24550988
get on omegle right now. also mic
>>
>>24550988
I thought you didn't like me.
>>
>>24547023
>>at the end of shopping she asks me to pay, even though a lot of the food is stuff I wouldn't eat, do so

I just got to this part. HOLY SHIT M8 I'M SO SORRY.

I'm in SW Ontario if you ever want to hang, dinner would be on me. Jesus christ how embarrassing
>>
>>24551006
I don't want a bf, I'm going to become a lesbian. I'd still hang out if you ever wanted to. I'm not crazy I swear, and my apartment is pretty sweet.
>>
File: spoonytits.jpg (545 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
spoonytits.jpg
545 KB, 1200x1600
>>24550060
>>24550016
heres a spoony
>>
>>24551107
>I'm going to become a lesbian

How exactly does that work? Like are you willing yourself into it, listening to hypnosis files, and meditating, or just swearing off men?

In any case, it's probably awkward to talk about it here. If you want you can reach my skype at common.meme. Look for the lady with the dog-nose
>>
>>24549429
definitely. also how a lot of them act. it's like bratty children. they are so entitled and don't care about anyone else. i want to just choke them out.
>>
>>24551191
Trying to lower my libido. I like female personalities and hate male personalities, so on an emotional level I am already a lesbian. I just can't resist the dick, I get so horny for it. But when I'm on the right medication, my libido drops and dick becomes
>>
>>24551252
Most girls, especially on /r9k/, would actually enjoy that.
>>
>>24550907
There's a lot more than meets the eye to hair degeneracy, you see.

Same channel?
I didn't know you were a student, desu
>>
>>24550988
But you're fat too
>>
>>24551681
I mentioned to someone else on here that the reason I took the videos off that channel was a sudden realization that people I know in real life could find it due to old playlist links and whatnot, and conversely with a bit of social engineering could be used to dig up personal information of mine.

I intend to make a new one at some point, but I'll probably link some of the new one's videos on the old one, or just make hand threads here until the 2-4 people who actually care about the hand videos have gotten the memo.

And yeah, I'm in shitty biochem.
>>
File: spoony boobs.webm (2 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
spoony boobs.webm
2 MB, 480x480
>>24551159

literally perfect

too bad she hates /r9k/ now
>>
File: spoony3.jpg (735 KB, 1228x2304) Image search: [Google]
spoony3.jpg
735 KB, 1228x2304
>>24551829
i think she still frequents lolcow. i post pics of her to bait her into responding. all those insecure girls attack her when they notice she is posting
>>
Did Elisif ever post / give out pictures?
>>
>>24550988
You can't get a boyfriend because you're a disgusting neurotic slut.
>>
>>24551662
i know. it fucking disgusts me and makes me want to do it even more, which feeds them even more. it is a really toxic cycle that gives fucked up carnal pleasure to both parties.
>>
File: 1447612242059.png (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1447612242059.png
20 KB, 225x225
>>24551734
Ah, that's reasonable enough.
I'll keep an eye out then.

> biochem
Ey, that's my intended major too.

You take care of your self.
happy holidays
>>
>>24551829
Don't even care if she's crazy as fuck, I'd destroy that
>>
>>24546113
I have nudes of her
>>
>>24546723
Lol I also lost my (bare sex) virginity to a fat femanon tripfag
>>
>>24552576
Of her or OP?
>>
>>24552576
Go on. . .

Robotblox and more stuff coz apparently robotblox isn't enough to turn this post uh whatever
>>
>>24552576
looks like a transvestite
>>
File: super sad pepe.jpg (10 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
super sad pepe.jpg
10 KB, 250x214
roasty normie trip girls fucking suck
they are all just bitches to you in the end
>>
I would probably enjoy hanging out with most of them. Too bad I would never initiate. I will leave that to the failed normies who ask for nudes after a few hours.
>>
>>24547723
Dude this isn't a fucking otter
>>
>>24546113
as long as they are not on /r9k/
>>
File: 1442035602555.jpg (53 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1442035602555.jpg
53 KB, 540x960
goddess
>>
File: IMG_1953.jpg (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1953.jpg
137 KB, 640x480
>tfw I don't need to resort to skyping for hours with homely girls with disgusting personalities and personal histories because I can already do better than any of them irl

Phew!

I hope the rest of you will make it someday in enjoying this good feel.

Femanons, /r9k/ ones in particular, are the poorest, worst pool of women on the internet, which is already a worse pool than real life.
>>
>>24546723
>>24546853
>>24547023
T O O T H B R U S H
O xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
O xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
T xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
H xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
R xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
U xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
H xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
robot not spam pls
>>
>>24554466
No, it was Samson who took a toothbrush up the bum, you're mistaken.
>>
>>24554495
I know. I just feel the need to mention it everytime their relationship comes up, in the hopes he sees it and gets mad.
>>
do you fags all know each other? fucking cancer
>>
>>24554394
White men who date non-whites especially mudshits are worth less than dogs. I'd rather lick semen out of Eeyore's asshole than touch a race traitor.
>>
I know K's ex is in here. Whats up bro?
>>
>>24554613
>slav
>thinks she is white
>>
>>24554613
kill yourself retard. you're a complete mess.
>>
>>24554613
>be sand nigger womanlet
> engaged to qt German with black hair and blue eyes

Get toastie roastie
>>
>>24554613
can you not read?
>I don't need to resort to skyping for hours with homely girls with disgusting personalities and personal histories because I can already do better than any of them irl

No one asked for you.
>>
>>24554653
I love seeing pathetic idiots pretend like Slavs aren't literally the greatest people of all time. While we were contributing to literature, religion, mathematics, your mudslime women were shitting in holes and mutilating their own.
>>
>>24554748
>literally the greatest people of all time
thanks for the compliment fampai
>>
>>24554721
>dating a mudshit
>doing better

Men who boast about racemixing are so pathetic. We both know you see her as subhuman.
>>
>>24554808
why are you so bitter about not having a man?
>>
>>24554710
>>be sand nigger womanlet
Wtf is a womanlet, please bitches understand that you're not robots and don't face the shit men face, there is no "womanlet", nobody is judging women on their height.
>>
>>24554808
I'm not boasting about race mixing, I'm boasting about having a hot gf whose personality isn't repulsive :)

We both know that you do not meet either criterion :^)
>>
>>24554895
If you say so, familia.
What experienced says other wise. Of course it isn't as bad as it is for males.
>>
>>24554895
Alot of people judge women on their height. Alot of people I know think short women are worthless. At some point their cuteness becomes less cute and more annoying.
I don't care since I'm alone anyway but I can see why they don't like em.
>>
>>24554891
It isn't about just having any man, it's about having a non-degenerate man.

Men have proven themselves to be degenerate fools. Why settle for subpar, disloyal idiots when my dog does a better job than most men do?
>>
>>24554972
most people in general are degenerate fools, it isn't just men. tons of women are worthless sluts too.
>>
>>24554903
Wow, an ugly racemixer who is dating a mudshit thinks I'm both physically and mentally repulsive. That's definitely my target demographic in terms of the men I want to attract. You got me there.
>>
>>24554972
you're just as degenerate as anyone in this thread. you're a fucking tripfag on r9k get the fuck over yourself
>>
>>24555011
you rejected me and I'm not that bad desu
>>
File: 1414244939730.jpg (228 KB, 2200x1467) Image search: [Google]
1414244939730.jpg
228 KB, 2200x1467
>>24554961
not only is it not as bad, it's totally redundant.

Guys do not care how short a woman is, they care how hot she is.

If you're short and guys don't pay attention to you, it isn't because you're short, it's because you have an ugly face or are overweight or have stumpy thighs.

It is much easier for a short woman to be noticeably overweight , or have stumpy rather than shapely legs, but there is nothing necessarily about her height that puts men off.

Unlike with women who when they're turned off by short men are purely turned off by their lack of height.

Anna Sophia Robb is 5 feet tall.
>>
>>24555068
This is true I'm 5 ft and guys only paid attention to me after I started looking like a hot girl instead of a geek, still have the feeling of makeup but we all must sacrifice something
>>
>>24555068
I think short men are absolutely fucking adorable and non-threatening and often have far nicer bodies than your average lanky tallfuck with orangutan-proportioned limbs.
>>
>>24555011
>That's definitely my target demographic in terms of the men I want to attract. You got me there.
lmao why are you telling me? no one asked for you?
You're the one who started talking to me because you got cunthurt from reading >>24554394 and felt the need to reply to it.
>>
>>24555068
Most guys don't care about the height of a girl they fuck, but a lot of them do not consider womanlets to be marriage material.

A short woman can also only be cute at best, but never elegant or beautiful once you see their bodies.
>>
>>24555143
Freaks accounting for less than 1% of the female population don't matter
>>
>>24554969
>At some point their cuteness becomes less cute and more annoying.
That's because they age, its not their height that became a problem at all, you're atlking completel bs here, never heard of a man telling a woman she's too short, and men usually don't go after tall women not because they wouldn't fuck them but because they think the women wouldn't even want them (which is true in most cases). You are bing intellectually dishonest here pretending as though men have the same height bias as women do when it comes to dating and sex, i'd fuck any cute bitch tall or short and that's 99% of guys.

Shit like this (http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/08/article-2023772-0D59B16C00000578-860_468x658.jpg) wouldn't fucking happen unless women had a height bias, because she would think - "I should probably get a shorter guy this guy is too huge" (that thought would never cross a woman's mind)
>>
>>24555221
Then why do my short male acquaintances always seem to get endless pussy?

>>24555195
You don't have to reply or read posts that you don't want to read, I make it abundantly easy to filter my posts. You are replying because I hurt your feelings my pointing out the obvious.
>>
File: 1443743011646.png (33 KB, 234x347) Image search: [Google]
1443743011646.png
33 KB, 234x347
, >>24547683
Brampton buddy
>>
>>24555250
> short male acquaintances get endless pushy

A L E X
L
E
X
>>
since when did people stop saying

>THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET??
>>
>>24555321
Alex is a qt chad though, so no surprise there.
>>
>>24554710
Fellow sandnig
Where are you from ? I'm so with a Swedish German boy
>>
>>24555232
As I said in my post personally I don't care since I'm always alone anyway, I'm just talking about the guys that I know that don't like short women. You'd be surprised but most guys I know like tall women or women their height or a little shorter than them.
>>
>>24550016
She has snap chat?
>>
>>24555291
What's good Bramladeshian?
>>
>>24555346
Why don't you date him?
I've always wondered that.
>>
>>24555400
Where do I get a qt immigrant gf?
>>
File: 1047.jpg (132 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1047.jpg
132 KB, 640x640
>>24555250
All you've pointed out is how cunthurt you are.

We both know that you're average looking and have an ugly personality and can't really compete :(

I'm replying because of how absurd it is for you to act as though you're in a position to be desired by me?
>>
>>24555499
Go to local mosque or
Syria :^D
>>
>>24546113
Ok, with them.
I even wonna get married, lol
>>
>>24555346
anyone have a pic of this tripfag??

also
>falling for bait this hard
>>
>>24555541
No mosques here. Probably less than 0.1% sandnigs. Do I have to go to Germany?
>>
>>24555514
dude, this is so obviously bait. noone would be dumb enough to post unsolicited pics of their gf to spite a robot.
>>
>>24549441
>cliche normie college girl

Illinois?
>>
>>24554972
Billions of men in the world and you know exactly how all of them are in life. You should trade stocks and become a billionaire, you're a great genius. Make some money from your brains.
>>
>>24555638
Hmm no, what is your approximate location I can give you proper advice
>>
>>24554972
Do you value loyalty more, or not being 'subpar?'
>>
>>24555135
Are you part white and part japanese?
>>
>>24555674
She wants a perfect Chad who loves her for her amazing awesomeness.
>>
>>24554972
do you have your dog lick you?
>>
>>24555400
The states, but my parents are Palestinian, and his are German. I meet my qt in school, what about you?
>>
>>24555660
Central Europe. 100% white slavshit land.
>>
>this fucking thread
feels like I'm on an entirely different site, normie cancer
>>
>>24555426
>most guys I know like tall women or women their height or a little shorter than them.
Kek I can't tell if you're trolling me right now because you are basically saying most guys you know like tall, short and same height women (ALL THREE CATEGORIES) which was my point in the first place (men don't have height biases, women only really want tall guys)
>>
I've already crossed the point of no return and I only think about kill people. I think I will go after a mass murder of women, don't know how and when yet, but I will surely do it when find a way to do it.
>>
Spoony nudes pls
>>
>>24555721
Halaaaa bfalasteen. Met mine at uni. Are your parents cool with you being engaged to nonarab o.o
>>
>>24555799

I thought this tripshit ended a year ago
>>
>>24546113
>Do you guys like femanons?
I like ShotaQueen even though I'm too tall and I can't tell what race she is.
>>
>>24549429
Take a break from 4chan and you'll come around.
>>
File: 1445568647635.jpg (59 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1445568647635.jpg
59 KB, 500x550
>>24554972
>>24555011
>degenerate
>racemixer
It's getting real fucking spooky here.
>>
>>24555742
Go west find immigrant girl. Or south and join the YPG and fight along side but don't come off as creepy, Bijit Kurdestan !
>>
>>24556008
West it is. Don't feel like dying when Erdogan decides to be a dick again.
The immigrant qts have lower standards than native yuros, right?
>>
>>24556080
Have you forgotten our gaurdian angel Putin? Lower standards how, what're you trying to say e_e
>>
>Am mixed girl
>Not fat
>Would settle for a fat ugly white guy because of my stupid fetish
>>
File: mmmm.jpg (89 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
89 KB, 350x350
>>24556208
>>Am mixed girl
Fat ugly white guy here. Mix of what? Yes, I am that picky. :(
>>
>>24546113
wow this girl looks a lot like me
But hot, me but hot. I'm ugly as fuck. This is like looking into a reverse funhouse mirror.
>>
>>24556208
You could find a few on here.
>>
>>24556208
where on this planet are you located?
>>
>>24556193
Just trying to confirm that I will have better chances than with normie euros.
>>
>>24556241
Post a picture if you choose.
>>
>>24556238
>And here to the left we have fat white boy NEET. Self described as "picky"
This is why you're all alone
>>
>>24556208
that would be awesome but you probably won't respond to anybody now, so good job

but pls b in the midwest
>>
>>24556260
Located on your moms planet
>>
>>24546113
>Do you guys like femanons?

I think you mean.

>Do you like women sexually?

Yes

>Do you like women as people

No

I actively try to avoid interacting with them as much as possible because of my utter disgust towards them. For example, I try to find the male cashier at the supermarket even if I have to wait in line longer. If all of them are women, I chose the oldest one, and if I have to interact with a young woman, I keep my words to a minimum.

I follow the same procedure when I'm playing vidya with my guild. It's a pretty active /vg/ community that's been there for a long time, and whenever I find someone is female, I try to ignore her as much as I can. I usually act like I went or was afk. Works everytime.
>>
>>24556347
Yes, where in Midwest
>>
>>24556560
Not him. Ohio here.
>>
>>24556560
Indiana-ish
>>
>>24553764
>>24553825
>>24553855
Nah, she's a real girl
Fucked her a few times
>>
>>24557189
Enjizzle, my nizzles
>>
lol no, they are literally the worst. They don't make good friends at all and boring to talk to. You also have to watch out for ones that want to kek you and everyone on the board.
>>
>>24557202
Oh, and if I ever get off my fatass to learn how to make webms, I will.
I have a few vids of her moaning and sucking her own tits
>>
File: IMG_20151120_190423.jpg (72 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_190423.jpg
72 KB, 480x854
it's fun and all until she leaves you and blocks you out of her life for no reason
>>
>>24557217
>You also have to watch out for ones that want to kek you and everyone on the board.

Do you think it's good when those kek'd souls make it known so that other robots don't get kek'd too? Or do you think they're so beta and thirsty that it will happen to them anyway?
>>
>>24557257
iktf. how did you manage?
>>
>>24557264
Probably too beta desu
>>
>>24557257
Literally happened to me a month ago.
Now I'm fucking a qt native virgin girl who doesn't even know what 4chan is and loves me.
Femanons can all go die
Especially the black ones
>>
>>24557264
We should make a list of femanons and their contact information and whether or not they're roastie sluts that wanna cvck innocent anons
>>
>>24556728
May I have your Kik?
>>
>>24546136
they're called cumdumpsters
>>
>>24557321
Where do you meet a girl like that?

I've only met nasty conceited sluts on 4chan.
>>
>>24557374
He met her not on here.
>>
>>24557351
premierromanov
>>
>>24557392
I know. That's why I'm asking.

There were some nice girls at college but I think they all had boyfriends, and there's like no way to actually socialize with any of them.

I met a few girls on 4chan and I got keked and I would not do it again. But I also don't want to associate with the tinderslut type of girl desu.
>>
>>24557374
Met her on POF
Lots of cute girls there
Okcupid is full of fat and bitter cunts.
My first message to her was "pls be my gf"
I sent that message to a lot of girls, and I got way more replies than when I actually tried to engage conversation.
My shitposting got me laid.

As for my femanon ex, the last time I saw her, she was talking about big plans of us becoming official, meeting her parents, etc. Then she left NEET life and started riding Chad cock and straight up ignored me forever.
Fuck you, Lauren
>>
>>24557454
I don't talk to any girls at school.
I don't talk to any one at school, ever.
I look for girls on dating apps who live in nearby towns, and that work shitty retail jobs.
They're so eager to be with an educated man.
Fuck university girls
>>
>>24557469
>Met her on POF
>Lots of cute girls there

I tried it and I just got ignored, but yeah it sounds like I was trying too hard. Did you fill out all of the stuff? I got the idea that they want to read that you do some kind of impressive and respectable work and I'm just a student.

>Then she left NEET life and started riding Chad cock and straight up ignored me forever.
iktf man

It wasn't even a ridiculous LDR. She lived three hours away.
>>
i'm so depressed i might aswell kill myself

all i want is someone to love that will love me back... is that too much to ask?
>>
>>24557287
felt like shit for the rest of summer until half the semester
good thing my friends were supportive and talked me out of it. Continued my hobbies.
still stalking her twitter. don't feel like shit now
>>
>>24549017
gonna test out a trip and see if it werks
>>
>>24547936
>tfw I managed to avoid most of the public drama when it came to Astrid.

>>24546113
Every femanon I've met irl has been nice. One of them introduced to a girl who would later become my FwB. It was pretty cool.

The majority of them had some form of pity for me though, I think. This is especially true with my first meeting when I went to London to get drunk with someone I met off here. I didn't have any friends after my A-level exams and was complaining about it when they said that I should just come over the next day. I said yes and I ended up going to a gay bar with her where she plied me with vodka shots and had the gay barman flirt with me.
>>
>>24557656
helloisthis working
>>
>>24557526
The girls actually do check out your profile, mainly for height lol.
But they asked me about my pets and school and some of the jokes I put as my information.
>Occupation: Single mom

So yeah, definitely fill out the profile.
And maybe try my method?
Message the wageslave girls in nearby towns.
Avoid university girls like the plague.

>3 hours away
Dawg, mine lived 20 minutes away.
Only visited me twice.
Offered pay for her ticket here sooo many times, but she'd rather pay to go 4 hours to Toronto instead of seeing me.
I still have her on Facebook and Snapchat, so I see her posts and snapstories.
She lost a ton of weight and became the Stacy of her olden days.
She even promised me that she wouldn't ditch me once she got her life together.
Anyways, I get the sweet satisfaction of knowing I came in that pussy and every Chad is tasting my cum.
I'm actually black, so I got reverse cvcked.
Still, I BLACKED, an Aryan girl off 4chan
>>
>>24557202
>those acrylics
Get me in contact with her so I can help that poor soul in nail choice
>>
>>24557728
You might be a faggot
She also did her nails the day after these photos
>>
>>24557759
Girl you faggot
>>
>>24557875
You're probably fatter and uglier.
Go away
>>
>>24557672
You weren't involved with her that seriously so I imagine that was an easy job.
>>
File: tumblr_nomgj4Fzvf1upgxnxo4_1280.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nomgj4Fzvf1upgxnxo4_1280.png
228 KB, 858x725
STOP PUTTING PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.