[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETdrugs general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1415314784093.png (112 KB, 782x577) Image search: [Google]
1415314784093.png
112 KB, 782x577
It is time to open the door to the unexplainable. It is time to tune your antennae to the SETI frequencies. It is time to get say goodbye to to the equilibrium and have a great time. Welcome to the outer limits.

I'm drinking beer, coming down from DXM+DPH. What about you guys?
>>
are the spiders gone yet ?
>>
>>24546070
hell yeah, lets change our minds operating system from consumer capitalism 5.0 to gaian mind x.0.

just press the button titled "dimethyltryptamine" and its going to be the fastest disc cleaning process you will ever see
>>
I bought mdma and I can't do it ti 2017 when I get off probation
>>
got some mda, lsd and oxy coming in

gonna have a nice december...
>>
>>24547065
>mdma
a drug that is made for partying and having a good time with friends/gf.... and a robot buys it, fucking great.
>>
>>24547065
>>24547145
btw its most likely not mdma, its probably methadrone or what the fuck ever its called
>>
Each time these threads get made I end up up missing Snow White and her seven shots of scotch.
>>
>alcoholic for several years
>have to drink high amounts of liquor to get drunk
>makes me feel like shit for days
>eventually stop drinking

switching to weed never felt so good
>>
I just took 2250mg of Lyrica
It's going to be an interesting day desu
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.