[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ such a shit-hole full of edgy try-hards hating on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1329589031956.jpg (11 KB, 189x251) Image search: [Google]
1329589031956.jpg
11 KB, 189x251
Why is /pol/ such a shit-hole full of edgy try-hards hating on things all day ?
>>
They're not, you are.
>>
File: 1361299430636.png (29 KB, 635x628) Image search: [Google]
1361299430636.png
29 KB, 635x628
I never got the /pol/ hate
why hate on somebody just because they don't like jews and blacks?
if they don't like jews and blacks that's their own business, why do you have to make countless threads on /r9k/ complaining about someone just going about their day while racist
you people are seriously obsessed
>>
>>24545992
>edgy
>le try-hards
Back to reddit you fucking fat smelly asshole
>>
>>24546005
you red-pilled me so hard
>>
The whole genocide of Jews-thing was completely despicable and pure evil, but did Hitler have good points?

What's inherently wrong with conquering other countries if you're way stronger than them? Wouldn't America be way more powerful if we just conquered Canada and Mexico? We could tax them and use their natural resources.
>>
>>24546107
i'm not fat and shower everyday
>>24546091
because it's a circle-jerk
>>
File: viper_stupidest_nigga.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
viper_stupidest_nigga.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>24546142
>authoritarianism
>ever good
>>
>>24546419
>because it's a circlejerk
less of a circlejerk than le reddit now go back
Shouldn't you be preparing Tyrone for the C UCKING of a lifetime, Milton?
>>
they hate other people as a distraction from hating themselves

they are us
>>
>>24546600
get back to lebbit x)))
didn't even talk about reddit in the first place , running out of arguments ?
>>
I don't think people from /pol/ hate me because I'm black, I think they like it that black people are in the state we are in.

I don't think they hate black people but I just think they like feeling better than someone.
>>
>>24545992
Because they're trying too hard to be contrarian.
>>
Its r9k 2.0 you see r9k hate themselves because they see themselves and people around them as the problem, pol hates everyone around them except themselves... The funny part is that most pol users are indeed failers in life, many times threads about the community revealed how many of them are pathetic neet beta losers like r9k
>>
>>24546600
Ur a fucking moron just like the rest of pol
>>
File: 1332995116646.png (472 KB, 957x535) Image search: [Google]
1332995116646.png
472 KB, 957x535
/pol/ is actually just composed soley of three people.

>The edgy shit poster
>The actual racist who only says these things anomalously so he never has to actually live with the consequences of his beliefs
>The rookie FBI agent who was assigned to watch them after drawing the shortest straw
>>
The Jewish virus has many symptoms. Instead of merely combating the symptoms, like feminism, etc, we must dig out the roots: International finance Jewry
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.