[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>weakest manlet on the show gets the hottest girl in the show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Only in 2D does this happen.
>>
Happens a lot IRL as well.
>>
>>24545745
I used to wonder how.

Hes got a big wallet.
>>
i bet krillin was packin a massive wang
>>
File: 3464567476.jpg (82 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
3464567476.jpg
82 KB, 500x427
>tfw you will never have a qt android waifu who kicks ass and will stay hot forever
>>
>>24545732
>weakest

krillin is still the strongest human in the world unless tien becomes stronger than him. destructo disc is a better move than that gay move tien does to keep cell in a hole for 20 mins
>>
>>24545732
he had to resort to a robot to get any
>>
>>24545745
this. its rage inducing
>>
>>24545732

Krillin is only weak compared to the Saiyans and piccolo though.

He's hundreds if not thousands of times stronger than even the most alpha chad who doesn't know magic karate.
>>
>>24545805
And what's wrong with that, faggot?

Also she's not 100% robot, she was a normal human who was modified.
>>
>>24545805
That's not true, Funimation fucked everything up. She's actually not an android but a cyborg.
>>
>>24545732
What does it matter if its not trunks she's a whore.
Why be with krillen he's ugly.
>>
File: 3284539-0446678316-oolon.jpg (539 KB, 1506x1956) Image search: [Google]
3284539-0446678316-oolon.jpg
539 KB, 1506x1956
>>24545732
>weakest manlet on the show
I thought that was Oolong.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.