[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My girlfriend's friends come over, two girls, one boy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>My girlfriend's friends come over, two girls, one boy.
>I drive them to a concert
>Concert happens. I go to Barnes & Noble to pick up some criterion discs.
>Concert ends. Too tired to drive. Her girl friend drives. Her other girl friend friend in front seat.
>My GF squeezed between me and her guy friend.
>Long drive home about 2 hrs.
>I fall asleep.
>I wake up. Discretely, I notice the guy's coat is on his lap.
>I slightly peek and see her arm dips under the coat.
>They are talking as if nothing's happening, but there is some weird type of banter going.
>I realize she is totally jerking him off in the most sneaky way possible.
>I pretend to remain asleep.
>She is still asleep now. I sniffed her hand and didn't smell any jizz.

Could I have been making it up? I was pretty dazed and maybe, an overactive imagination?
>>
>>24545716
She did it. All girls doing these things.
>>
>>24545716
Break up with her you fucking kek.
>>
No I'm pretty sure they hooked up at the concert anon.
Enjoy your stds
>>
>>24545716
is it so wrong for a girl to want a little excitement in her life? i doubt she had any emotional connection with this guy.
>>
you should have taken the jacket off then reached over and punched the guy

you let your girlfriend jerk off another guy right next to you? that's fucking pathetic even for r9k

take a good look at yourself.
>>
>>24545847
I still dont know if she did though, and she told me shes perfectly happy w me.

>>24545823
Without any proof?
>>
>>24545922
you should have started talking and looking at them to see if zipped his trouser back up or she took her hand out.

you should have done something
>>
How did you sniff her hand?
>>
>>24545840
Sometimes I really think things would be better living in a medieval chivalric romance.
>>
>>24545922
>Without any proof?
Just confront her. Tell her you saw her jerking him off in the car and break up with her on the spot.

The emotional distress is usually enough to get a confession. "It was a mistake. It's not a big deal." Ect. Ect.

Honestly, it's not like you don't have reasonable suspicion. If you saw her head bobbing in his lap you'd assume she was sucking him off, even if you couldn't see the dick. Yeah, maybe she was trying to reach something on the other side of him or whatever, but you need to have some realism. If she wasn't jerking him off, why the hell was his coat in his lap and her hand moving around underneath it?

There's no logical explanation for it. You have reasonable suspicion. So unless she was doing something totally absurd, she was probably jerking him off. And considering most relationships now have some instance of infidelity, the deck is stacked against you.

tl;dr She probably cheated on you. Have some pride and break up with her. Save yourself from the devastation that will happen down the road.
>>
>My girlfriend's

stopped reading there
>>
File: 1338677784807.jpg (28 KB, 604x408) Image search: [Google]
1338677784807.jpg
28 KB, 604x408
>>24545716
>not confronting her on the spot and pulling the coat of before they notice you're awake.
>just say you had a bad dream if it fails

pussy
>>
why not confront her and say: i saw everything, and if you love me you better tell me the whole story and then wait with an evil stare
>>
File: MGTOW feelsquatch.jpg (43 KB, 653x500) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW feelsquatch.jpg
43 KB, 653x500
OP welcome to modern monogamy. It just means the male gets cu'cked. Go MGTOW or get ready for a whole lifetime of this shit.
>>
>>24546778
Occam's razor seconds this.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.