[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the world against me? No one likes me. Everyone bullies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: feel the future.jpg (216 KB, 909x673) Image search: [Google]
feel the future.jpg
216 KB, 909x673
Why is the world against me? No one likes me. Everyone bullies me. Why?

At work I am alienated, and people talk shit behind me. Sometimes it even gets so fucking childish. One time, a coworker sat next to me at lunch. A friend of his asked why he sat next to me, what he was thinking! No really, an adult man said this. At the gym I am bullied, someone there even called me a donkey. But this person has an excuse cause he was a high school kid.

Why do I get so much abuse? Why does everyone dislike me so? What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>24545512
Get swole and learn how to box

No one will fuck with you. I believe in you, friend.
>>
https://christlikebe.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/baton-this-ones-for-you-not-the-50-wholl-read-this-for-a-few-seconds-before-the-hair-brained-hell-bound-panting-beasts-become-desperate-to-dramatise-whatever-they-delude-themselves-is/
>>
Ugly face?

In any case, sorry to hear.
>>
>>24545600
intredasting but I was wondering specifically about the psychology of it

do normies have some natural instinct to establish social dominance or something? hasn't our culture developed ways to quash such nonsense?
>>
>>24545512
You don't take care of yourself.

You have shitty clothes, disgusting hygiene... You look repulsive.

I'm sorry to say that but i know a girl in your case, she is really kind and sociable but it's really a shame she doesn't take care of herself AT ALL she prolly doesn't even shave armpit/legs...

She is just repulsive to be around with.
>>
Why do you care about those assholes? Do what you want to do and fuck what they think.
>>
>>24545939
Not everyone can have this mentality. Some people's self-esteem and thought processes depend solely on what other people think of them.
>>
>>24545512
This my life anon. I don't know why, I don't even talk much but all my life everyone has hated me.
>>
>>24546024
Too bad you can't control what people think. If you live your life like that you're nothing but a slave to the whims of those around you.
>>
File: whatdoido.png (821 KB, 930x720) Image search: [Google]
whatdoido.png
821 KB, 930x720
Ok think of a "loser" in your school. Not someone who you would call a loser, but would be labelled one by society. And not a fat asshole either.

I picture this aspie kid I knew. He had a unibrow, was really great at computers, always had bad posture- he wasn't a bad person, and he was fucking hilarious somtimes/ was in on a lot of humour.
People did make fun of him, but only because he was fucking weird. He'd trip up in strange ways, he'd awkwardly bail when he felt that "Oh this is getting uncomfortable"- he just looked funny.

But if he had a problem, or wanted to share something, but you saw that he was nervous about it/ anxious... What would you do? What would you want him to do?

You'd want him to just go up to someone and say it. You don't care what he says to you- you're rooting for him most of the time cause he's not a bad guy.

Here's another analogy; think of a cat. No one is around. You want to pet it- cats are fucking fluffy and shit, and when they purr when you're petting them it's awesome. But this cat stares at you and then runs away.
That is what you're doing in social situations. And when they run away from you- maybe trip over themselves and crash into a trash can, you laugh. Sometimes you spook it on purpose if you know there's no chance that you'll get to pet it, just to see it run away. Who cares, just a cat. Would love to pet it but it doesn't really give me a chance to.

That is what the fuck you are like. You don't understand that you're not excluded from some club- there is no fucking club. Observant/ smart people are rooting for you as long as you aren't too sour. People that know you want to see you be more... Involved. Active. Saying shit, not being scared.

Or alternately, no one gives a flying fuck. Anyone who hates you is only accidentally being an asshole and just generally don't care. OR, if they are real assholes, they're pointless. They don't matter- this is not a buddy "do your best champ" kind of talk- they are worthless.
>>
>>24545512
That mean that you aren't liked by majority so you should find minority that would like you for example some minority who like everybody even pathetic creatures which can't do anything and deserve to be bullied
>>
>>24545512
I'm convinced some people just give off this vibe sometimes regardless of what they look like. In high school multiple people independent of each other told me to kill myself sometimes for no reason at all. How could they all see me and instantly know this is the insult to use?
>>
>>24546506
That insult generally works on anyone that has a trace of pathetic in them. (everyone)

Scared cat example would describe it best. It's just based off small subconscious reactions.
>>
>>24546713
I have no idea what your analogy is trying to convey.
>>
>>24546830
If you're sane, petting cats is generally a good time

When you see a cat you usually wonder if you can pet it.
And what usually ends up happening is the cat running away. If this behaviour keeps happening and there seems to be no hope in getting to pet the cat, you just end up spooking it on purpose.

It's kind of a dick move, but what the hell. If I could I'd still rather pet the cat, but the cat is just being a pathetic faggot and running away. (Or worse, if the cat hisses/ bites)

That's kind of how people see pathetic people. Ugly people get it even worse, cause then no one even wants to really be around you unless you have something else to offer.
>>
>>24547342
People are cats? I dont get it.
>>
>>24545512

fuuuuck do i know this feel.

i get bullied and generally disrespected everywhere i go, and any effort to get along or build rapport with others never leads anywhere.

i think in this world you're required to have a fun, interesting, powerful personality (or good looks) otherwise people will kind of just take it for granted that you're "that guy" that should be disliked and harassed.
>>
>>24546187
ITC: Nonsense masquerading as insightful commentary
>>
>>24549478

i also think that those of us who are perpetually bullied are probably very introverted; as in we do not actively seek out or engage in activities with others. We can be polite, and work well with others when needed, but i think it's mutually understood that we won't interact with others if it isn't mandatory (for the most part).

I think people tend to not only dislike when a person is distant unless required to interact, but most "type-A"/extroverted individuals feel deeply insulted by anyone who doesn't give them attention and friendship. It's an ego thing, on their part; lack of attention damages their ego, and they need to protect it.

By making it clear to these types of people (who are a majority in society) that you are pleasant but uninterested in close friendship, they perceive it as an attack and thus begin attacking you.

What makes this even more difficult is that, as introverts, even if we feel like we are "doing enough" on our part of the friendship, extroverts require much more consistent, quality interaction, and if we don't constantly live up to that expectation, they again feel insulted and attacked.

At times it can feel like a fucking Sims game; every waking moment that you aren't busting your ass to impress/charm/entertain/interest these extroverts, their disposition towards you is draining.
>>
>>24545512
I don't want to sound like a normie but seriously >>24545939 what this guy said. You're always going to find someone that will be an asshole to you no matter what you do/say so you just have to stop giving a shit about them.
>>
>>24549684

there's also a certain subset of these egocentric extroverts who will not only require that you give them attention and friendship (and of course attacking you if you refuse), but they will also never view you as an equal in the relationship.

These types are the worst, in that they demand that you submit to their interpretation of friendship, but they'll always treat you as lesser, because they truly view you as lesser. This combination of narcissism and ego is deadly to the introverted.
>>
>>24545727
>>do normies have some natural instinct to establish social dominance or something?
Yes.
>hasn't our culture developed ways to quash such nonsense?
No. Every other layer of society, culture, etc. is meant only to justify and/or mask the natural social order. All the tools such as laws, regulations, rules, etc. exist only for those who have power in the natural order to punish and subjugate those who don't, with all of this appearing "just" on the surface.

Read this:
>No matter where you go, nothing changes that much. Each new set of people behaves much as the last. A past history of low social rank or outright social exclusion leaves its mark that follows us around wherever we go. One begins to appreciate just how effective human beings are at being social animals, just how competitive social existence is. Almost regardless of intelligence level, people can make a quick call based on how someone speaks (or doesn't speak) and holds their shoulders. They always know on that gut level whether or not you're confident and capable of defending yourself. Whether or not you have friends and allies to back you up. Whether or not you would be a useful ally to them.
>>
>>24550847
>The past keeps repeating itself, it's a tough cycle to break out of. There's a couple of days (at most) after meeting each new group of people before one is put into their place. For lots of introverts it's the same place time after time, no matter how they might scramble to put on appearances during that brief introductory period. It's like going through life with a mark of Cain imprinted in one's forehead as one wanders from place to place.

>Most people automatically perform these social processes and have little or no conscious awareness of what they do. For the pensive introvert, they are painfully obvious even as they see yet another group going through its predictable motions.
>>
>>24546187
If this shit is not some pasta I wasn't aware of, you deserve a fucking medal
>>
>>24545548

How does making stupid instrument sounds with your mouth help with anything?
>>
>>24547342
> If this behavior keeps happening and there seems to be no hope in getting to pet the cat.

So, because you're a human you feel entitled to the cat's body? even if it prefers that you don't touch its freshly cleaned coat with your grimy disgusting human hands? Does the cat exist for dim obtrusive humans to pet it?
>>
>>24545512
You're probably an asshole to everyone and don't know it.
>>
>>24545512
Because it was never a fair game to beginn with. Somehow someone decided to pull a cruel joke on you thus making the situation for how it is.

If the world spits on your face you either spit back I don't care what kind of shit they fling at you or you eat their shit like a cuc.k.

Or complete new start at another place or even town mayhaps
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.