[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I think you're trying too hard to be funny, anon"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1444588009990.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444588009990.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>"I think you're trying too hard to be funny, anon"
>>
Wish I could say the same about your entire gender you chink bitch probably put more effort into making your stupid hair look effortless than your personality or goals in life god forbid you try you flat chested tits growing out of your stomach slope cunt
>>
>>24545486
well maybe you are. we all know these people, keep yapping thinking they're the shit but they're not funny at all and everyone is just rolling their inner eyes at them.
i never say anything because i know i'm not funny; still don't know which one is better
>>
This one hits close to heart. I wasn't even trying to be funny, damnit.
>>
I think you're trying too hard to be alternative, anonette with thick hipster granny glasses
>>
I think you're trying too hard to be a bitch
>>
One of us needs to
>>
>>24545486
Suck my part italian cock bitch
>>
>>24545486
If I tried to hard I would be funny I would be, you dumb cunt. The problem with me is not that I try too hard, I try to little, or even at that I don't try at all, with fake promises that I will try soon enough.

All my life it's been that way, pretending to be a step higher than everyone else, perhaps I could have been, but in the end it was only me and my shortcomings that mattered. If only I tried too hard, perhaps then I could have burned in the flame, like Icarus who flew too high to the sun, but in the end here I am, half drunk just opened a second wine bottle, responding to a picture of a chink, and more that that a female. If only I tried. Not that it matters, even at the more humorless man is funnier than the funniest of females by a mile.
>>
>>24545486
>tfw when no one has ever said this to you

never really thought about it but feels really good actually
>>
>>24545630
you're trying too hard in this post
>>
sauce
mootblox
>>
>>24545951
That was one of the quickest post I've written in a long time. I wish I tried, that's something I don't do anymore.
>>
File: 1448403027019.jpg (277 KB, 870x790) Image search: [Google]
1448403027019.jpg
277 KB, 870x790
>>24545518
Great way to put into words what I was thinking, thanks senpai
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (22 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
22 KB, 367x332
>>24545486
I think you're trying too hard to be a basic white bitch, you fucking gook.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.