[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /noThanksgiving/ here? My family is extremely small (5 of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: handturkey.jpg (14 KB, 280x350) Image search: [Google]
handturkey.jpg
14 KB, 280x350
Who /noThanksgiving/ here?

My family is extremely small (5 of us in total including me and my parents) and the other two can't be assed to come. We haven't done Thanksgiving in years.
>>
> mom
> 2 brothers
> me

I use whatever opportunities I can to avoid these types of "family" events.

I have to work later today so I get to avoid all that shit for several hours.
>>
>>24545437
WHY DOES THANKSGIVING HAVE TO BE TODAY I'M HUNGRY AS FUCK BUT ALL SHOPS ARE CLOSED IT'S BEEN A FULL DAY SINCE I HAD A BAG OF FUCKING CHIPS FOR FOOD
>>
>>24545646
I wish I could work today. I certain places offer time and a half for working on Holidays. Might as well make some money off it.

>>24545662
Try pizza or Chinese places. They don't give a fuck. Also fast food is usually open around here
>>
>>24545736
I'm getting double pay today and tomorrow. For some reason, working "black Friday" warrants such pay. Of course, the taxes will be fat as fuck. Uncle Sam likes to dig deep.

> pizza
Hell yeah, motherfucker!
>>
>>24545437
All of my family lives in jersey except for my parents and sisters. Mom in the hospital, dad is with her. Sister moved out so I'm just watching football all day. Hopefully nobody calls me asking me to come over
>>
>>24545810
lucky fuck. I just get regular pay. Pizza places are lifesavers on thanksgiving

>>24545895
Nice. What are you planning on eating?
>>
>>24545925
One of my moms friends brought me and my sis some ham, string beans and mac n cheese which is cool. Now i dont have to show up at somebody's house looking like a beggar
>>
im going to my grandmas house to eat with her, my aunt, her boyfriend, my dad who i havent talked to or seen in months because of him fucking up and being a loser, his possible drug addict girlfriend, and my girlfriend.

when i found out he was going after i already told my grandma id come, i wished i had had somewhere else to eat, but i dont.
>>
>>24545962
Friends sometimes invite me to their dinners and I avoid going because of that same reason.

>>24546023
Oder pizza, anon
>>
>>24545925
> lucky fuck

Taxes, my friend.
>>
File: 1276381736115.png (104 KB, 4877x4500) Image search: [Google]
1276381736115.png
104 KB, 4877x4500
checking in

family doesn't do shit for thanksgiving and i'm the only one who likes turkey. i'll probably make a turkey sandwich for din-dins.

i need to get me a white woman so i can have a proper thanksgiving dinner someday.
>>
Iktf

We're the outcast branch of the family because we're poor as shit. My parents were the only siblings from each of their families to actually have kids so I don't even have any first cousins.
>>
>>24546183
eh how much do they take off

>>24546436
>need a white woman

same desu senpai. Never had a traditional thanksgiving.

>>24546481
>that realization that you'll pretty much have no one when your parents die
or at least that's how it is for me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.