[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't particularly like anime >or japanese food >or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: weebs.png (386 KB, 1067x533) Image search: [Google]
weebs.png
386 KB, 1067x533
>don't particularly like anime
>or japanese food
>or anything really related to japan except a few games
>going to take a japanese class next semester

So am I gonna be like the normie out of the weebs or what?
>>
yes. there will be about 3 people in your class that want to fulfill a language requirement and the rest of them will be dweebs asking questions about culture and not understanding how to conjugate verbs correctly.

imho
>>
>>24545073
I'm in JPNS 101 right now and you'll definitely be out of place. It's all weeaboo computer science majors like me.
>>
File: 1434886923961.jpg (8 KB, 229x173) Image search: [Google]
1434886923961.jpg
8 KB, 229x173
>>24545073
Probably.

Why exactly are you taking a Japanese class again? Learning a language, especially one like Japanese, is a huge fucking investment for a country and culture you don't seem to really give a fuck about. Of course, I'm sure you'll take one intro to nip class and then never touch it again like most people do.

P.S. see pic
>>
If your school is anything like mine, most of your classmates will be Chinese and Korean.
>>
>>24545119
I heard intro jap is ezpz. Just memorize shit like biology.
>>
>>24545168
Yeah, except after that you've got an entire, enormous, complicated language to learn.

My point is, you'd probably be better served taking an intro to Spanish class or some shit (assuming you're Ameriburgian).
>>
>Taking classes for a language
>>
>>24545220
Canuckistan. I have a mid-level fluency in french and spanish is a disgusting pig language. The only french classes I'm allowed to take are high-level.

Since I live in a district of china (bc) the only options i have are high level french, chinese, japanese, and spanish.

Besides I have japanese friends and the country seems neat to visit. I'm a fan of initial D and japanese autos.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.