[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that eggman is a normalfag and anyone who supports,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: reminder.png (2 MB, 1322x1816) Image search: [Google]
reminder.png
2 MB, 1322x1816
Reminder that eggman is a normalfag and anyone who supports, replies or befriends him is encouraging normalfag cancer like eggman to keep coming here.

>has a car
>has a smartphone
>has a job
>has a gf
>has more friends than you

He literally has no more reason to post here.
Please tell this man to kill himself or leave /r9k/ any time you see him.
>>
File: 1431271640676s.jpg (5 KB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
1431271640676s.jpg
5 KB, 244x250
Robots keep blindly putting trust in this guy who doesn't even really care about them. It's sad.
>>
Is his new gf a vindictive whiny destructive cunt?
>>
>>24545719
Yes, she's already sucked Eggy out of all his money.

And while I love Eggy, he's never belonged here. He's the epitome of failed normie. He's just a sign of false hope for ugly males.
>>
>>24545719
>>24546527
No. She is a nice person and a good girlfriend. Stop trying to ruin their relationship.
>>
/r9k/'s crab mentality shadows the crab mentality of actual crabs in a bucket.
>>
>>24547820
I'm envious that Eggman and his girlfriend helped each other to escape the bucket. I hope they leave here before they get dragged back in.
>>
>>24547755
>>24547953
Hello eggman
>>
>>24548055
No. Hoping that other anons are happy together is a crime now? >>24547820 was right.
>>
>>24547755
>lying on the internet
>has no proof to back up this claim
The year without normies never happened because eggshit spent most of his money on traveling for pussy. Why do you think he's wagekeking again?
>>
>>24548104
You still need to stop sucking eggman's cock because he's internet famous
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-26-12-09-55.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-26-12-09-55.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Egg is love, egg is life.
>>
>>24548276
I'm not sucking his cock. I think he's wrong to come back here.

>Why do you think he's wagekeking again?

Because that's life
>>
>>24548329
Wish him and his family a Happy Thanksgiving for me. I don't have his snapchat.
>>
>>24545045
Don't forget

>has/had a fire-hot mixtape

It was actually extremely cringe-worthy where he tried to a hardcore gangster rapper & talking about all the (gas station) money he has.
>>
When did eggy get a gf? Im a pretty big egg head and didnt know about this. Anyone have a pic? Im happy for hil unless she is fat
>>
>>24545045
I'm so fucking sick of seeing this hideous asshole. Robots shame normies for all of their retardations such as being infatuated with celebrities yet robots exhibit the exact same sort of fuckward behaviors towards this disgusting bastard. I really hope he just vanishes from existence, I don't want to see or hear anything about him ever again except that hiro has made mentioning Eggman a bannable offense.
>>
>>24548716

He did. See

>>24549068
>>
how tall is eggman?
>>
>>24545045
I'll reply eggboy in every chance I get. Because I don't like people like you.
>>
He's so fucking ugly
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.