[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like being an ugly woman? Or what do you imagine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
What's it like being an ugly woman? Or what do you imagine it's like?

Not just average or overweight with nice features, just straight up very ugly even with effort put into their appearance.
>>
Kinda like average guy I'd imagine.
>>
>>24544967
Came here to say this familia
>>
>>24544967
>>24545010
But they can't make up for their appearance with personality, interests and wealth though. I'm glad I have that option and I'm pretty damn sure other guys are too despite the shit we can get
>>
File: g42.jpg (43 KB, 770x334) Image search: [Google]
g42.jpg
43 KB, 770x334
Every single girl who replies to this thread is going to be plain at best and then at least one or two are going to post pictures and the thread will become a personal attention party for them with a small cabal of faggot orbiters replying to everything they say and asking for Skype and never getting it

Being an ugly girl is like being a 6/10 man. Pic related.
>>
They tend to be the biggest sluts of all so that they feel validated when men fuck them.

I remember the two ugliest girls at my highschool were both pregnant by the time it ended.

>>24544967
Not even close. Ugly girls can still easily get sex. They have an infinite number of ugly guys to choose from and even a few good looking guys would be willing to fuck them from time to time.
>>
>>24544960
All the talk about how girls have life on easymode will probably be very strange to you. Probably won't experience any of the ass kissing and beta behaviour hot girls get from (random) men. You will always be ignored in favor of your hotter friends if you go out at all.
You will likely turn introverted and people strange or mad with society and into a militant feminazi.
Must suck pretty bad I imagine.
>>
File: WXrVfSV.jpg (56 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
WXrVfSV.jpg
56 KB, 610x813
>>24544967
at least an ugly guy can get swole
if your face and body are shit as a woman you're pretty much garbage
>>
>>24545118
Men are still willing to fuck garbage. Do you really that guy gets laid? The average guy has to put on 20lbs of muscle before his body will help him attract women, all a girl has to do to be attractive to a man is not be fat. Even if she is fat she can get still get laid.
>>
>>24544960
Like being a man I'd imagine. I have to work for a living
>>
File: easymodeinpictoralformat.png (1 MB, 968x782) Image search: [Google]
easymodeinpictoralformat.png
1 MB, 968x782
>>24544960
No different anon, girls literally are playing life on easy mode.
>>
>>24545226
how do you even know they're dating? could be siblings or friends or cousins or some shit
>>
File: 1444840099802.gif (85 KB, 1022x628) Image search: [Google]
1444840099802.gif
85 KB, 1022x628
Like an average man except you can still get sex and no one still expects anything from you besides existing.
>>
>>24545070
>They tend to be the biggest sluts of all so that >they feel validated when men fuck them.

>I remember the two ugliest girls at my >highschool were both pregnant by the time it ended.
I thought the good looking ones end up being sluts? Which means all women are sluts? Gee, what a surprising verdict appeared on this board
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.