[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here planning to kill themselves in the next few months?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1375138007027.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1375138007027.gif
20 KB, 633x758
Anyone here planning to kill themselves in the next few months? When are you finally going to get some balls?
>>
why do you want to kill yourself anon?
robloxxxx
>>
>>24544672
Around christmas or the new year. I'm just fed up with all the shit that's caused me depression, and it's either live in the streets and slowly die or just kill myself right away. I'm waiting because I want to try and enjoy myself a little before I do it.
>>
>>24544672
I would only if I knew cheap and quick methods
>>
Dunno. Being homeless sucks. But at least I love the moon.

And I enjoy a simi comfy day, if not dealing with assholes all the fucking time.

Im considering hanging myself, but I am too much of a pussy to deal with it atm, maybe shooting but I dont have money. Id like to just swallow sleeping pills and just go far far away forever.
>>
>>24545031
>Im considering hanging myself,
Probably one of the worst ways.
>>24544672
I have been thinking over this topic for years, I don't think I will do it anytime then.
>>
>>24544672
I want to kill myself but i don't have the balls to do it. I'm so pathetic i don't even have the courage to do it. But if i could, i would do it right now. I'm just tired.
>>
>>24544672
I'm waiting a few years, I'll re-evaluate after college. I want to an hero asap but I can't be impulsive with important decisions.
>>
If I had the ball to kill myself, then I'd also have the balls to do something interesting instead.
>>
>>24544672
Speaking of balls, may I stuff mine into your anus, friend?
>>
>>24545031
What's being homeless like? How are you posting?
This is quite the possibility for me after I fail out of college and my parents refuse to take me back.
>>
Odds and I kill my self this year even and I wont kill myself this year.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.