[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walked past this on my way to work, looked at it, and thought,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
Walked past this on my way to work, looked at it, and thought, "huh neat". this guy had written in his own blood, a suicide rambling. pic is a little bit of the full thing, let me know if you want the full thing.
>>
>>24544080
Full thing pls
>>
>>24544080
No body, no suicide. It's nothing but scribblings of an attention seeking person who thinks that his words are so "deep" that he needed to write it in a public place
>>
Yeah man, I'm a sucker for insanity.
>>
>>24544080
BUT WHAT OF HIS SOBRIETY OP
>>
>>24544131
I just heard from a friend that a body was found, but nothing's been confirmed, the police like to be quiet on issues like these. Either way, it's still pretty neat.
>>
>>24544212
>>24544147
>>24544125
I still think this is pretty cool.
>>
>>24544980
>Uses blood to smear shit on a wall
>Not using it to create a sigil and place a curse on McIntryre
He had one chance and he blew it.
>>
This one is especially cool.
>>
>>24544080
I bet whoever did that was a total normalfag, who had friends and a girlfriend and is just being edgy-
>>24544980
>I will never forget you, (ex-gf)
And I'm proven right. Every single time.
>>
>>24545016
>T DARliY DOiNG
What?
>>
where do you work at?
>>
>>24545057
You are the worst retard, retard.
>>
I feel like the longer I spend on /r9k/ the more i become desensitized to this shit, which is good, because I don't want to get bothered by this shit.
>>
>>24545169
Some roasty, somewhere, is getting absolutely toasted by this guy. I love it.
>>
Why would they leave this shit on the walls? If it's blood all you need to clean that is some fucking water.
>>
>>24545016
>>24545169
>unironically killing yourself because of one girl
faggot
>>
>>24545076
I work fastfood.
>>24545192
A cleaning team came in after I got there.
>>
>>24545057
Sounds like he got cheated on by Courtney, with a dude called Kai. Its enough to rip a guy to shreds, especially if said guy has nothing else, and knew that girl was the only way to be happy.
>>
>>24545231
stop pretending to be superior to this

I hope no one in your already miserable fucking life will ever love you and that you spend the rest of your fucking days alone and hated by everyone

Then, maybe, you're going to understand
>>
>>24545309
no. He better have some other reasons for doing it. I'm not one to blame people for committing suicide, god knows I was close enough to it myself a few years ago. But not every reason should be seen as valid.
I've "fallen in love" with plenty of girls and had them either reject me (one of them was very, very mean about it and kept basically bullying me after that) or just fade from my life. If you don't realize that Courtney is just another human among billions of humans out there and you actually kill yourself because she doesn't choose you out of billions of humans out there, then yes, you're totally a faggot.
He could still be alive if he just broke off any contact with her and interacted with some other females out there (as fellow human beings, not potential mates). His "undying love" would have faded away after a few months. This guy was probably a fucking creep.
>>
>>24545309
>superior
sounds like he is being realistic to me
>>
>horrible
>sobriety

Guy was a normie. Sobriety is the only answer to degeneracy.
>>
>>24545240
Kek that guy's face.
>>24545281
>>24545309
>waaaaaaaa my gf broke up with me
>I should kill myself because of this
>Even though there are people in this world who will die alone and unloved by anyone
The faggot had it coming, glad he offed himself.
>>
>>24546002
2muchedge
>>
>>24546002
awww someone is sad they don't get attention for suiciding because they're a pussy, and even if they tried to nobody would miss you. But still awwww you're so transparent.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.