[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for tomorrow wageucks? When the rest of the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1448551776696.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448551776696.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
Are you ready for tomorrow wageucks? When the rest of the world runs rampant through your stores?

I won't be there, I do my shopping online. But I think I might just go out REALLY early tomorrow morning and make as much noise as I can in your neighborhood, to get you ready for the day!

Enjoy your day off while it lasts, it's almost over!
>>
What are you, stupid? This thread won't work anymore. Three failures within an hour, isn't you being a failure as a human enough?
>>
>>24544102
What do you mean wagey? This is my first post of the day. Just woke up getting ready for the nice turkey dinner that the wageslaves wife is making for me. (She told him she's going to visit family)
>>
>>24544102
Kekerino
>>24544044
Trying way to hard bitch ass
>>
>>24544197

Oh nice, it only took you 5 minutes to come up with that. Your poor unused mind must've had to work real hard to poop out that stinker of a lie.
>>
>>24544204
I'm not trying at all, my assblasted friend. I have all the free time in the world to do everything I do.

I hope you like airhorns at 2 AM, kekboy
>>
File: 1394057501972.png (206 KB, 390x321) Image search: [Google]
1394057501972.png
206 KB, 390x321
>>24544217
>This thread won't work anymore
>still posting and replying
>>
>>24544197
Idk what weed ur smokin but most slaves spend tye day with family.
>>
>>24544257

Yeah, I have time to kill before dinner with my family and gf where I won't embarrass myself. Why not bully a neet and then leave him to his dead meme thread?
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 409x409
Wagekeks are MAD. Imma go to as many stores as possible just to annoy and ask questions but never purchase anything teehee
>>
>>24544217
5 minutes may be a long time to you, what with having no free time and all, but it's almost nothing to me. Just went over to go poop in the wageslaves toilet.
>>
I will never understand why people continually respond to these threads, and why there are always people who are clearly angry over their existence.

It's pathetic.
>>
>>24544309
Almost as pathetic as working for a living.

Wagekeks BTFO
>>
>>24544256
>dumb frogposter goes out at 2 AM blaring airhorns like an autistic retard
>someone calls the police about a noise complaint
>cops arrive and find autistic neckbearded manchild blaring airhorns
>"sir what are you doing"
>"f-f-fucking normies amirite hahaha...ha"
>"sir please stop"
>"y-y-y-you too"
>dumb frogposter shits himself and is taken to jail crying
>life continues on
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24544044
This is what I'm also doing..
>>
>>24544356
The police don't mind me. All I have to do is give them a few of my NEETbux (provided by the friendly wagekeks) and they turn a blind eye! Sometimes I even get them to stop the neighborhood wagekek on his way to work for absolutely no reason at all!
>>
NEET here bumping the thread. Don't want wagekeks to not be prepared for the trickery that us NEETs will lay upon them tomorrow.
>>
>>24544846

Teehee Wagekeks on suicide watch
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.