[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calm, comfy, non-bitter thread about loneliness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1386286033140110586.jpg (4 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
1386286033140110586.jpg
4 KB, 150x144
I'm 22 and I'm sure that I will stay a virgin for the rest of my life. I also will be alone, no gf, no close relationship.

I'm more and more indifferent to it. Anyone else gets over sadness and becomes comfy with his loneliness here? I'm not talking about some stupid coping strategies and rationalisations. I'm talking about real sense of calmness and being OK with yourself.
>>
>>24543817
Honestly op, this is your calming strategy.
There's no way you're comfy with it and you're posting about how comfy it is.
Face facts man, we cant all stay NEETs forever, go get laid. Im rooting for you.
>>
>>24543864
well, you're right
but sometimes I really get comfy over it...
>>
>>24543817
Can't miss what I never had. 24yo, friendless, kv. I never was lonely, I always feel comfy when beeing alone and feel uneasy when I'm around people.
>>
File: aa.jpg (171 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
171 KB, 590x421
My whole life was like that, it never really bothered me.

Living alone is simply a matter of course, to think of a more social life than the one I have right now is unreal to me. When I look at the future I can only see me lonelier than now.
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg (43 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
43 KB, 700x471
18 year old virgin

I had a gf before but I lost her and felt like shit the month afterwards but now I don't give a shit life's great
>>
>>24543817
>become comfy with his lonelines

that not possible.
I moved back on living alone.
I barely spoke to anyone in 10 days.
I'm starting to go nuts again.
But what's worst is that I'm convincing myself I don't need others.
I don't want to call anyone I know because I'm lonely.

Being alone is not normal.
>>
File: smug wojak.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24543817
I'm like you but 5 years older.
>>
>>24544701
>only 18 years old
>already had a gf

why do you normalfags come here again?
>>
>>24544810
Chances are I've been here longer than you.
>>
>>24544843
so you've been browsing 4chan for years and already had a gf in that time

probably going to college or doing some normie shit too
>>
>>24543817
I feel the same way too, I've never been comfortable when I'm with other people
Back in school I tried going out to party and stuff but it felt much more right to stay home and read or chill in the internet
>>
>being a virgin after you graduate high school
Jesus Christ, it's almost like American Pie is reality.
>>
>>24543817
I understand where you are coming from. The few friends I've had and discussed it with think it is impossible. I personally feel that keeping isolated outside of work allows me to live freely, which in turn makes me feel calmly about it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.