[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your 15 year old cousin wore yoga pants to thanksgiving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: nrf.png (75 KB, 197x188) Image search: [Google]
nrf.png
75 KB, 197x188
>tfw your 15 year old cousin wore yoga pants to thanksgiving dinner.
>>
>>24543504
>tfw she had a phat ass too..
>>
>>24543504
pics or gtfo you fucking homo
>>
>>24543504
>tfw you think your family didn't notice you checking that ass out but everyone did
>>
File: 1424719830231.jpg (8 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
1424719830231.jpg
8 KB, 250x221
>>24543548

don't even speculate.
>>
>>24543573
They totally saw you pretend to look away and try to subtlety hide your boner.

And then you looked back. You couldn't help it. That soft perky teenage ass toppled your willpower.

I bet you even did that think where you stare straight ahead but admire that ass with your peripheral vision.

They totally know dude.
>>
>>24543573
you're fucked OP
>>
File: 1447801003191.png (383 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447801003191.png
383 KB, 600x600
>girls already have amazing asses that make you want to rape them
>they decide to wear skintight painted-on pants that lift and hug everything make them so their ass looks preternaturally pert
>it's always young fucking teenage girls
>completely underage girls down to preteen levels and beyond wear them
>tfw your stream of thought on the bus ride to work 10 years ago was relatively normal
>tfw it's not periodically interrupted by spikes of "fuck i want to bite a chunk out of that 13 year old girl's ass" and literally imagining what an entire herd of high school girls' assholes smell like
>tfw you have to sit and stare at the frilly panties and perfect tight goddess ass of venus herself for 20 straight minutes before spending 9 hours tiling a roof so you can afford a gun and shoot yourself
>>
File: oiHhR9f.jpg (43 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
oiHhR9f.jpg
43 KB, 473x500
>>24543504
>impliing dad didnt notice dat ass

like:
>on summer holidays driving with dad
>pass little girl (ca 10-12yo) with huge ass
>dad: thats a big ass for a little girl
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.