[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lost my virginity last night guys and I didn't pay for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1390267604257.gif (2 MB, 805x490) Image search: [Google]
1390267604257.gif
2 MB, 805x490
I lost my virginity last night guys and I didn't pay for it. Am I a normie now?
>>
You were always a normie. Only now, instead of being a failed normie, you are a regular normie.
>>
>>24543007
Nobody here but the realest /real/ of the real realm robots are virgins. The other 80% of /r9k/ just want attention
>>
you're probably 18-19
>>
>>24543029

At least I moved up a rank.

>>24543037

Well I was a virgin until last night.

>>24543042

I'm 22.
>>
Well one could probably glean from this post that's you're FUCKING NORMIE SCUM HHHHHUUU FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEE AAAASAAAAHHHHHHH RAAAAAAAGH AUGHHHHHHHHH GOD DAMN FUCKING OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAA RRRRAAAAAA HRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUU AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO OUT NOW GO LEAVE NORMIE FUCK HAAAAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEE
>>
What is it like to be a non virgin? It must feel pretty good.
>>
How did you do it? Teach me senpai.
>>
>>24543007
now you are set free. you shall not come back,to the realm of wizards anon
>>
>>24543436

It feels exactly the same except I know that my penis has been inside of a vagina.
>>
Losing virginity in your 20s is easy, you probably won't be dumped for it.

Try being in your 30s
>>
>>24543633
Yeah, but that must make you feel better about yourself
>>
File: 1436377353365.png (531 KB, 800x984) Image search: [Google]
1436377353365.png
531 KB, 800x984
I felt really depressed and shit after losing mine.
>>
>>24544854
Why?
Was it because she was fat?
>>
>>24543007
Enjoy the baby and later killing yourself you faggot weeb.
>>
>>24543881
The problem with robots is that they believe that losing their virginity is the >>24543881
What do you think, how does it feel being a normie? Exactly the same. You can still be depressed; you can still have problems much greater than your self pitiness; you can still feel suicidal for entirely different reasons. Losing virginity is no big deal... Being loved with mutual support. That is the thing that matters.
>>
>>24543007
>Am I a normie now?
Yes.
Enjoy it and goodbye.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.