[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you survive getting shot by bird shot by a shotgun through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-26-17h07m30s131.png (201 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-26-17h07m30s131.png
201 KB, 960x720
I only have birdshot.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 632x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 632x471
>>24542868
If a 9mm round can do the job, birdshot will. Just put it in your mouth and press the end of the barrel against the top/back corner of your mouth. You're a trigger pull away from ending your suffering.

Don't do it anon I can help you with your problems
>>
>>24542868

Yes you can survive that. There's much better ways to do it. At least do one thing right in your life, you fucking total failure.
>>
>>24543833
I wish I could afford that but I'm still in high school and dont have the cash or privacy to do that. Still, I appreciate your advice
>>
>>24542868
12ga shotguns will usually do the job providing you know what you're doing. Birdshot, target loads, etc will all work if you do it right. Buckshot is still probably the best though.
>>
just do it right and buy some slugs. your whole head will explode as soon as you pull the trigger so you won't have any worries
>>
>>24542868

Buy slugs you idiot.
>>
>>24544718
>high school
Jesus fuck, anon Don't fucking kill yourself when your parents are still alive. Especially doing suicide by gun. What are you some sort of asshole? Just leave your body and let them find your bloody mess?
>>
>>24544759
There's a guy in my town that tried to off himself while he was drunk using a slug. He failed and is missing a good chunk and a half of his face.
>>
>>24544775
if he wants to kill himself when hes a teenager i doubt he has the best parents to begin with
>>
what a boring way to do it
if I was gonna kill myself I'd book a skydiving session and just not pull the cord
imagine falling thousands of feet knowing at the end of it there's sweet relief
>>
>>24544718

You'll want to get buckshot.

I know it sucks mane. I feel bad too, almost all the time, can't even sleep properly anymore until im totally exhausted. I go to gym 5 days a week, try to get my shit together, but it all seems pointless. Nothing I do makes any difference, and the dark periods get longer and longer as the weeks go by. I keep driving those I love away. I think I'm going insane.

Just try going through the motions a while longer man. Maybe it will get better, maybe not. Just make it from day to day.

And if all else fails - don't use birdshot. Don't end up a fucking vegetable, trapped in your own body and mind on life support or a burden on your family, nothing but your own horrible thoughts for company.

If you can't carry on, do the job properly.

Or better yet, get the fuck out of highschool and just go full fucking derro for a few years. drop off the radar. what have you got to lose?
>>
>>24542868

dont do it dude

high risk of brain damage and shit

id at least set everything one fire around yourself with no way to escape + use a rope and then jump and then kill yourself with birdshot

otherwise its too risky

anyway

gl faggot
>>
>>24544799
People have survived planes breaking up in mid-flight.
>>
>>24544842
What the fuck kind of advice is this? Literally the only reasonable part is "don't do it dude."
>>
>>24544757
>>24544763

what model do you guys recommend i want off this ride too fuck serving this gynocetric society.
>>
>>24544911
Well, if you're short on cash I think the cheapest shotgun at Dick's Sporting Goods would be around $200. It's called the Mossberg Maverick 88, I have one and it's definitely good enough to do what you're planning.
>>
>>24542868
Took me a moment to recognize that pic. Clever. Now if only the message of the show had reached you.
As it stands, don't use birdshot. Skulls are hard.
>>
>>24544898
How is anything unreasonable about that?
Set up flammable articles around your position and douse them with accelerate, set up a container with a long wick and light it before putting on your noose.

The only unreasonable part is trying to do a jump hang. A body weight suspension from a door frame would give you enough time to line up the shotgun and would insure the rest of your meat would weigh you down against the noose to deprive oxygen to what is left of your birdshot filled brain.

Entirely reasonable plan of action, you're just a basic bitch.
>>
>>24544718
>high school
>considers suicide
Yeah okay OP
>>
>>24544775
idk man I've been bullied since I was 9 and my parents dont care all that much and to be honest neither do I

I just wanted someone to love, and be loved by, someone to cling to, even if thats an unhealthy mindset, I cannot suppress my innate desire for love and acceptance by others, no matter how hard I try. Genetic failures like me dont have much right to exist anyway.
>>
>>24545035
OP wants to die fast, burning to death is not fast and painless at all.
>High risk of brain damage
Faggot, it's a shotgun. If OP did it right, there will be no brain left to be damaging. Even so, that's the point, damage the brain.
>use a rope and then jump and then kill yourself with birdsho
You're telling him to tie a noose around his neck, jump, and while falling, shoot himself in the head with birdshot? I could be misunderstanding you, but that seems like some real circus acrobat shit.
>>
>>24545029
I like to think that I understood it, altough, I am too weak to fully embrace it.
>>
>You're telling him to tie a noose around his neck, jump, and while falling, shoot himself in the head with birdshot

thanks for the laugh familia
>>
>>24544842
I can see it now
>set everything on fire
>house is burning around him
>noose around his neck
>shitgun in his mouth
>he jumps, pulls the trigger
>momentum from the jump distorts the shotgun
>blows off half his face
>just then the fire spreads to the rope and drops him to the ground in the nick of time right before he looses his life however right after he's managed to acquire brain damage
>next morning
>firemen find his charred remains with half a head
>"what's this?" john says
>"his chest is moving up and down, he's still breeding! get the paramedics over here!"
>OP is rushed to the hospital where they miraculously manage to save his life
>unfortunately he is now a hideous brain damaged burn victim with half a face
>also he is homeless since he burned his house down
>>
>>24545311
I mean if you jump off the chair with your finger on a hair trigger holding the barrel in your mouth it doesn't sound too hard.

Though I'm talkinv out of my ass so its whatever.
>>
if he's breeding with charred skin and half his head blown off he should be kept alive not even chad could pull that off
>>
>Birdshot
hahaha, go for it, retard. You'll probably just fuck up your face and then committed.

But whatever you want, it's your life.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x270
>>24545460
This thread ended up being something good. I hope you don't do this OP.
>>
>>24545509
why not just shoot yourself and then collapse in the noose
>>
>>24545460

Kekkers mckekkek
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.