[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am deaf. I just found my girlfriend's myspace from when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 6
I am deaf.

I just found my girlfriend's myspace from when she was like 16 or so. She says on it she has a fetish for blind and/or deaf guys.

I feel kind of weird about this.

What do rawbots?
>>
>>24542854
that fucking bunny LOL
>>
Be happy that y'all found each other I guess. Are you offended?
>>
>>24542875
dead cute, right? I just searched 'funny ears' and he was on the second page.
>>
File: 1447818163625.jpg (543 KB, 1500x1231) Image search: [Google]
1447818163625.jpg
543 KB, 1500x1231
>>24542854
What are you autistic? Milk. That. Shit.
>>
>>24542883
Yeah sort of find it a bit weird. Never thought of it as a sex thing before. She's hearing, if that's not obvious. We met at a disability event at uni. She's not disabled but she told me (in sign) that her cousin is deaf. I don't think that's true now.
>>
>>24542886
extremely cute
>>
Just go with it OP
>>
>>24542898
>>24542941
I am worried she went though the effort of learning sign just so she could find dudes to bang. I think that's a red flag?
>>
>>24542886
Oh I get it, because you're deaf. gr8
>>
>>24542974
*slow (silent) clap*
>>
HOW ARE YOU ON THE COMPUTER IF YOU'RE DEAF??
>>
>>24542961
Say instead of you being deaf, you were ripped. If your gf started going to the gym, working out most times so that she could meet someone who's ripped, would you think that's a red flag?

Granted, this is a lot...more...weirder..but the example still does apply, it's not that weird. She just knew what she likes and went for it.
>>
>>24542904
Maybe you're just insecure over it, but I'm only guessing. I'd love a girl to be into my neuroses and such.
>>
>>24542989
>be blind
>wear sunglasses

never made sense to me
>>
File: meowphone.png (198 KB, 386x346) Image search: [Google]
meowphone.png
198 KB, 386x346
At least she aint into sucking black dick behind your back OP
>>
>>24543004
Going for a ripped guy isn't a fetish, though. I feel objectified I think. Does that matter? I don't know. I think she lied to me though.

>>24542989
I have a special interface that can read the chemical signals in my farts.
>>
>>24543040
Why would only liking ripped dudes not be a fetish? Because its more nirmal to have muscles then be deaf?

Its just a preference like anything else. Some guys much prefer someone intelligent and it turns them on, yet its not sexual. Is that weird too?
>>
>>24543017
Blind people like to look cool
>>
>>24543017
Because the dead white eyes creep and sometimes scare normies.
>>
>>24543094
So it is fine and dandy and totes normal to learn a whole different language to fuck your fetish?

I don't know, man. I thought she liked me as a person. Now if she laughs at my jokes, I am thinking she's just getting wet over the fact I am disabled. Strange think to think about.
>>
>>24543179
Look at all the weebs who take japabese courses and want to visit japan. Also sign language can be
>>
For women we are just status symbols, she just has a rare taste. Women will never see you as a person with a mind and emotions. Does it really matter that our worth for her is your deafness instead of your money, looks, power, etc.?
>>
>>24543179
If it bugs you that much and you want your relationship to continue without that in the back of your mind, I suppose the best thing you can do is ask her about it.
>>
>>24543179
Have you played Katawa Shoujo? This whole thing is totally reminding me of it.
>>
>>24543237
I just WhatsApp her 'Do you have a fetish for non-heaing guys'
>>
>>24543264
>Katawa Shoujo
No? I will look it up. Thank you.
>>
>>24543271
That's blunt but I guess beating around the bush is a waste of time anyways
>>
Not trying to justify this, OP, but do you not objectify in any way as well?
>>
Maybe she's just very insecure about how her voice sounds
>>
>>24543318
Well I tend to like tall girls, but I don't walk around on stilts and infiltrate Long Tall Sally shops scouring for them... I don't know, maybe it is because I am the target, but it feels different to me.
>>
>>24543094
would she still like the dude if he wasn't ripped anymore? does she only like him because he is ripped?
if a girls only likes big dicks, she's a size queen and it's a huge red flag

>>24542854
anyway, sounds like your gf was one of those special snowflake scene girls. she secretly pities you and thinks she's doing you a favor
>>
>>24543347
You make it sound as though she was pretending to be deaf to get to you.

Anon, how do you feel in threads where people give advice to robots about how to pursue a girl they like? The advice is always to try to become like them to appeal to them.

This is just like that.
>>
File: 1427122983084.gif (220 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1427122983084.gif
220 KB, 500x281
Welp you've been obectified. Do you really care? Are you a fucking woman? Did she hurt your fewlings?
Stop being a fucking faggot and fuck her. Or you can leave her and hope there is another girl willing to fuck your crippled ass.
>>
>>24543287
I don't know what your tastes are like, but it's quite a popular visual novel amongst /r9k/.
>>24543338
ha
>>
>>24543354
>she secretly pities you and thinks she's doing you a favor
I think this scares me the most. I am actually pretty on my game despite being a deaffag, I lip read and I'm in Uni so it's not like I'm going straight to scrap heap when I graduate. I don't keed anyone's pity.
>>
>>24543216
a-are you ok?
>>
>>24543291
Ha she replied saying "yeah duh" with a link to a fetish site. Well that's that then.
>>
>>24543433
Fetish site? Like a dating site? Is she fucking a deaf chad on the side?
>>
>>24543433
What the fuck? How does that make you feel anon?
>>
>>24543448
Nah it's like a forum.
>>
>>24543476
Oh that's better then. I wonder how many threads she's made about you
>>
>>24543469
I don't know. A bit insulted? Did she like spending time with me? Or just hearing me make spastic sounds in bed?
>>
>>24542854
its all good op, that means you are her prince charming. happy turkey day sweet prince
>>
I don't see why it would bother you, she put effort into finding the exact type of guy she was interested in, including learning a whole new language.

Your gf is a do-er anon.
>>
>>24543515
>Or just hearing me make spastic sounds in bed?
Holy shit i've never thought about the sounds deaf people make when they have sex. That's hilarious, I bet that's what kept her by your side OP.
>>
DAMN NIGGA YOU CANT LISTEN TO MUSIC DOE
>>
>>24543621
Yeah. It's a thing. My housemates have told me to stfu before. I didn't even realize.
>>
Holy shit op you sound like a fucking woman. Who gives a flying fuck if she wanted to fuck you because you're deaf?

>muh objectifying
Literally EVERYONE does this. Your eye colour, your broad back, your height. Sometimes its not conventional stuff, some women dig bald guys or guys with tummys or hairy chests or whatever. Nothing wrong about it
>>
>>24543747
What if tomorrow they invent ear implants that 'fix' me, huh?
>>
>>24543638
Wow look at Albert Einstein over here
>>
>>24543768
>worrying about somethin that hasn't happened and has no signs of happening
>thinking you being deaf is the only thing you have on her, enough that she would leave you
Why so insecure?
>>
File: tumblr_lmwfrmytPA1qcs0tn.png (174 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmwfrmytPA1qcs0tn.png
174 KB, 500x281
>>24543826
I am fucking a nutcase
>>
>>24543768
You're going to have to trust your own judgment of your girl. Before you knew about her fetish, I'm sure you thought she was a great girl, otherwise you wouldn't have been with her. What sort of person would she be if she was only dating a guy for no other reason other than that he's deaf? I doubt you'd be with someone that shitty to begin with OP. You're justifiably insecure, but you'll have to trust that she sees more in you than just your shitty ears.
>>
>>24543936
Well she sucks a good dick. Let's see what happens, I guess. I might have some strong words about it though.
>>
>>24543876
It's just someone with shittier fetish
Nobody is perfect
Like 1 in every 3 girls has rape fantasies
>>
Are you seriously fucking bitching about being your girlfriend's fetish when you technically have a disability? What the fuck? Why do disabled people get so fucking neurotic and retarded? Take a good thing while you've got it.
>>
>>24542854
It's the best you're going to get, most girls would treat you with friendly sympathy, like cooing over a video of a two legged dog on facebook. 99% of women would never be sexually attracted to such a dog though so you've hit the jackpot, otherwise all you might get is an occasional pity fuck.
>>
>>24543989
>I might have some strong words about it though.
Just don't raise your voice to much with her m8
>>
>>24544016
I can get a woman without scraping the 'mommy fetish' barrel, thanks though. If she thinks I'm a charity case, she's got to think again.
>>
>>24544023
I apparently sound like a dying beluga when I try to talk. A girl taught me to say 'I love you' before but now it apparently comes out like I'm choking on a cock so it will have to be strong and dramatic signing instead.
>>
How old are you? I thought all the old myspace profiles got taken down? I tried to go a salvage a friend's embarrassing public blog about having a dream about fucking anime characters and couldn't access my old profile.
>>
>>24542854
That's not bad m8, enjoy it, I mean, we also have various fetish towards girls (hairs of a specific color or stuff like that) and we make our decisions on who we want based on that too, you should be fine.
>>
>>24544079
Yeah that's exactly how I imagined it, you glaring at some poor girl and using violent hand gestures.

You'll get "im sorry" sex if you use enough exclamations
>>
>>24544042
Current gf asked me to add her on fb for a uni group project and started talking to me other

Apparently she did it on purpose because she liked me even tho we have never talked. So obviously it was my appearence what she liked.

Dont give a fuck. Been dating for 2 years.

I think you're so obsessed with proving ti people that you're a normal dude even with the disability. Shit is obvious with the stupid 'bottom barrel mommy-fetish' comment.

Literally a irl tryhard
>>
>>24544185
You use facial expressions too so if I say "I am very pissed off with you" the facial expression can emphasis 'very' to show just how much. Instead of being louder you get more exaggerated.

>>24544086
I was wrong, it is a livejournal. I never had either myself.
>>
>>24542854
i read about half of this thread and got pissed
i hope you break up with your gf cuz youre such a fucking self important pussy
why the fuck do you care why she likes you? at least she does
just so you know if u do dump her i bet youll get depressed when tht happens i hope you decide on killing yourself it will be the best situation
>>
File: cyni.png (164 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cyni.png
164 KB, 500x281
>>24544404
Picking on a deaf guy, bet you feel really big huh
>>
It's the same reasoning as a girl who gets upset at a guy who fetishizes her ethnicity. You want to be loved because of yourself, not because someone is turned on by the fact you were born deaf/asian/with three dicks.
I would heavily consider breaking up, or at least ask her if she is the type who might answer truthfully (the chances are 1 in a million).
>>
>>24543004
The difference is that a ripped guy is ripped because he works for it, whereas here OP feels like he is only with her because she fetishizes his disability.
Also tripfag blah fuck off yadda yadda
>>
>>24544645
You get it. Though I think it is pretty clear she has a thing for my disability.

Okay, idea. I tell her I have dickrot and we can't fuck for four weeks. I'll see if she jumps shit to another spackie or if she sticks around.
>>
Where do I find a cute deaf boy to pound?
>>
>>24544079
>like a dying Beluga
This is kinda sad and incredibly hilarious at the same time
>>
>>24544798
We're pretty easy to spot, love. I do theatre shadowing so go watch a few shows with that and if you see a lad you fancy try striking up a conversation afterwards. It's how I met my last girlfriend. And she wasn't a fetishist (when we met)
>>
>>24543997
>rape fantasies
how does this make sense, how do women get through life being this delusional? They WANT chad to come and "rape" them lmao.
>>
>>24544748
How long have you been together? I doubt she would jump ship because of sex deprivation unless she was a really shitty person to begin with.
>>
>>24543989
>is worried about being objectified
>gf's only trait he can think of is "she sucks a good dick"

Lol
>>
>>24544905
About 3 months, so it is like the 'starting to be more than just a bang' thing. First real gf since my last relationship.

>>24544915
I may be being flippant
>>
>>24544886
Alright good enough, but if I ain't swimmin' in deaf boypussy soon a certain deafo is gettin' a poundin'
and I don't mean sexy pounding
>>
>>24544955
You're an idiot.

At least if you killed yourself you wouldn't hear the gunshot :-)
>>
>>24544969
Well if you're a faggoman theater is really the way to go, I'd bet my ass on it. Winwin for you, deaf mancunny either way.

>>24544973
Such edge wow
>>
>>24544900
It's what happens when you teach little girls to be ashamed of their sexual feelings. 'Rape' fantasies allow them to imagine sex without guilt. It's not them being dirty if they don't consent, right?
>>
>>24542854
I'd tell you to go talk to someone about it, but you probably couldn't hear them anyways. :\
>>
>>24545194
Did it take you this long to come up with that?
>>
>>24545011
I think you're in the wrong place to complain about this sort of thing. I mean that sincerely. You have a girlfriend who likes you. Part of that may be because of your disability but it's definitely not the only reason. Many people on this board would probably consider objectification a small price to pay for a gf. If it really makes you uncomfortable, talk to her about it. Honesty and communication should be present in any relationship. If she said she did have the fetish but also liked you as a person, would you be able to accept it?
>>
>>24545464
Oh grow up man, this isn't a NORMIES GET OUTTTTT board any more. We're just some blokes shooting the shit, not some losers club that rejects your membership once you get a gf.

> If she said she did have the fetish but also liked you as a person, would you be able to accept it?
You know what? I'm starting to think 'no'.
>>
>>24545540
I don't subscribe to the whole "REEEE" mentality, but I think you should step back and reassess the situation. Objectively, how much would her having this fetish affect things? Is it enough to outweigh the way you feel about her? Relationships take work and this is one obstacle that will need to be overcome in order for you two to stay together. However, it sounds like you're not that enthusiastic about her anyway, so perhaps this situation is just a convenient excuse to break up with her.
>>
>>24545604
The nub of it is: it is not something I derive any pleasure from. The opposite. Having someone get off on it is kind of offensive. She can have her kicks, then walk away from it. I can't. For me, it is something to work around, not wank over.

I can't shake off the idea that she's glad I am deaf.
>>
Oh no! I have a girlfriend and she has a fetishes for me! What will I do?
Go back to reddit.
>>
>>24542904
Maybe she secretly has a thing for her cousin?
>>
>>24545718
That's really offensive I'm deaf I can't reedit
>>
>>24545738
I am thinking the cousin doesn't exist. It might be an excuse to learn sign. I asked about her a while ago and she told me she wouldn't introduce us in case I ran off with her.
>>
>>24543017
It's because of the milk white eyes and the fact that most blind persons' eyes wander around like crazy. It's just a politeness thing, most times.
>>
>>24545676
Well that's why it's a fetish I suppose. If it was socially acceptable she would have shared it with you. If that's truly how you feel then breaking up with her might be the best option. However, you created this thread with the intention of discussing things, so I should mention that I disagree with that course of action. She *could* just leave you but there's also the chance that she really does love you and you just happen to get her off just by being you. If that's the case I think it can be turned into a positive force for your relationship, as you can satisfy her in a way other men cannot. Ultimately, I don't think there's any right answer here. Your best course of action is to talk with her. Be honest about your insecurities and feelings and see how she responds. Don't play games like pretending to have dick rot. That's really immature and makes you look really bad. You'll have to make the decision eventually, just think it through otherwise I think you'll regret it.
>>
>>24545850
I sent her text saying 'Would you have got with me if I wasn't deaf then' and she said she would have. I feel really angry. She has not posted on the website much, but she was signed up before she met me. A lot of people in the community don't date outside it and i'm starting to see why. I feel like a toy.
>>
>>24545920
What site? The LiveJournal one? Also when I said talk with her I meant in person. Texting is typically not a good means for serious conversations.
>>
>>24545959
No there is a fetish forum she is a member of. She sent me the link. How would you feel about it?
>>
Jesus christ I think I just accidentally wandered into some deaf guys blog
>>
>>24546044
I'd feel similarly to you. However, I think the fact that she shared the link is evidence to her sincerity. She could lie and deny things but she cares enough to be forthcoming. It might not make a difference to you, but that would be the deciding factor for me.
>>
>>24546290
Thanks for your advice.
>>
>>24546332
No problem. I know it's not an easy situation. Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>24542854
Sounds cool enough

I once knew a girl who was wheelchair-bound, after getting to know her turned out she had a major major fetish for rape fantasies centred around people taking advantage of her disability

never had sex with her unfortunately but we had some fucking A+ hot conversations
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.