[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ Last night i got drunk and was with this girl I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Hey /r9k/
Last night i got drunk and was with this girl I've been seeing for about three weeks
At the end of the night we were in her bed and I said "I love you" like a fucking autist.
I feel like I fucked up any chance of this going any further, and that is shit because I honestly really like this girl.
What's your advice, I'm seeing her tonight again.
>>
>>24542661
Hey baby girl ;)
>>
Blame it the drink idiot.
>>
>>24542727
On the drink*... idiot.
>>
>>24542661
propose to her so she knows you were sincere.
>>
>>24542661
Start saying I love you to your friends casually in front of her, idfk.
>>
>>24542661

Go into a long explanation about how you didn't mean it and apologize for making her uncomfortable.

Trust me on this. Works every time.
>>
>>24542661
Yah u blew it hard girl is supposed to say I love you first guy is supposed to wait
>>
>>24542681
This, tbhfam.

Don't worry, baby girl.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.