[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>whites can be robots Can this meme end? If you're white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>whites can be robots

Can this meme end? If you're white you're literally Chad compared to every other race. Here's how society sees men:

>white = Chad
>black = ghetto nigger
>Asian = nerdy manlet
>Indian = curry-smelling omega male
>Jew = crafty big-nosed kike
>>
>go into "Black Feels thread"
>bunch of black roasties bitching about how they don't have a white bf
If you're white and don't have a gf, you're retarded enough to have fucked up life on easy mode. Congrats.
>>
>>24542587
im 5'2, have terrible acne in my 20's, have brown hair brown eyes
every girl is taller than me and doesnt want me
i dont think im chad
>>
>>24542625
>If you're white and don't have a gf, you're retarded enough to have fucked up life on easy mode. Congrats.

THE FUCKING TRUTH DOE.
>>
>>24542641
You're not Chad compared to other white men, but you're still Chad.
>>
>tfw white
>only five ten
>only slept with eleven girls
>only going to uni on full scholarship
>family doesn't even give me enough money to go out and get plastered every night
It's hard to be white you faggot, it's all about perspective
>>
>tfw white
>kv
>hear my negro coworkers constantly talking about sex
>go to park, some qt Asian chicks walk up to some acne ridden Asian manlets 2 feet away from me, introduce themselves
>I continue swinging by myself

Yeah feels good to be Chad
>>
What about Arabs tho ?
>>
>24542587
>blacks can be robots
please stop with this meme already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9k3OHECX1Y
>>
>>24542675
>Arab = terrorist
>>
>>24542684
When they say black guys, they're talking about 10/10 6'5 Tyrone's.
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>24542587
I'm black. Anyone of any race can be a robot. Globally, whites will have an easier time though. But in their own countries, they probably aren't seen as anything special.

I see beta white guys with qt Asian gfs all the time, but they're literally like parasites. They attatch themselves to a white guy for the prestige. As soon as these guys go back to their own countries, they'll be seen as a nobody beta again.

Quit trying to play the victim Olympics. In any society, beta males have 0 value.
>>
being white and being cool ended with nsync
>>
Sometimes I get this feeling that if I lived in more diverse society like the US or western Europe I would be Chad. I'm 6'3, blonde and handsome.
>>
>>24542725
All women attach themselves to a man for prestige, female "sexuality" is about feeling pretty, white guy's are able to do this the most effectively due to 1) their looks most normal, looking race and 2) the kikes in hollywood promoting white male leads in every single feel good/ action movie ever created.
>>
>>24542782
Yeah, but my point remains. There undeniably exists total outcast beta robots that are white.

I see where you're coming from though, at least for them they can always just go to Asia or just find an Asian chick who will worship them. They always have that last resort, while we don't.

Being a light skinned black guy isn't so bad though, I get approached by girls of almost all races relatively regularly, and the media has been making us more and more of a popular choice.

The truth is, race is just a multiplier. At the end of the day, what females find attractive remains the same: wealth/resources, social status, and most of all: looks.
>>
>>24542587
>tfw asian looks but born and raised in same country

>as native as everyone else on the inside
>still get to suffer the dicklet meme

>actual asians dont see me as one of theirs
>dont get to loot and rape because our country doesnt have enough white guilt for that shit
>white girls want white men
>asian girls want white men
>black girls want white men

yet you crackers still complain about
>tfw no gf
WHITE RACE GENOCIDE WHEN
>>
>>24542662
Fuck off scum! I'm not even white.
>>
File: 1448387832594.jpg (129 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1448387832594.jpg
129 KB, 563x364
>>24542587
>frogposting redditors
will this meme ever end?
>>
File: hereyougo.jpg (88 KB, 546x677) Image search: [Google]
hereyougo.jpg
88 KB, 546x677
Are these threads serious or just trolling? i cant tell anymore
>>
>blacks = tyrone
>asians are pretty robot like I agree
>indian kek, don't have to say anything about that
>jews have their shekels
>>
>>24542625
pretty much this 2bh pham. its one thing you are a minority but you literally have society going rooting for you at everything you do and to fuck it up means you are the ultimate loser.
>>
>>24543199
This is why blacks cant be robots
>Affirmative action
>an entire generation thats 90% SJW thats willing to bend over backwards and fight for you
>loved by feminists
>predominant in normie music and music videos
>always portrayed as alpha chads
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.