[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had a virgin pure gf who actually loves you, you would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: occ4wcc_640.png (86 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
occ4wcc_640.png
86 KB, 640x361
If you had a virgin pure gf who actually loves you, you would no longer care about other women.
>>
Too bad those women don't exist.
>>
>>24542264
People are allowed to believe in Allah. I think it's okay to believe in a pure virginal gf being out there somewhere.
>>
if we are talking about imaginary creatures, I would rather have a dragon dog like Falkor.
>>
i had one and after 1.5 years she just jumped on another cock after the promises of eternal love
>>
>>24542250
Why do you have to have a virgin to love you, you c u c k?
Just because you're a virgin doesn't mean she has to be.
If a qt 3.14 grill is willing to love your candy-ass, you should take what is offered to you.
>>
>>24542327
it's about the internal power relationship. robots don't like to take chances.
>>
>>24542321
Did you not give it to her soon enough or something?
>>
>>24542287
the existance o a god is more probably than finding a pure girl, its imposible
>>
>>24542351
>internal power relationship
That's a pretty vicious cycle then.
>robots around 18*~25 years old
>waiting for qt 3.14 virgin gf
>not realizing that they all disappeared in high school
>not realizing you can still dominate relationship without having had more sex partners

How?
>1. Start dating
>2. Get her to love you
>3. Get dick wet
>4. Over time slowly start to slut shame her for having sex with someone other than you
>5. Not too much though, just right.
>6. Make her feel guilty for any other sex partner she has ever had
>7. Guilty enough to where she's always vying for your affection and 'make it up' to you.
>8. ???
>9. Profit
>>
>>24542619
that sounds like some gay shit.
>>
Yes, OP, you're most likely right. Though a little too narrowed down
>>
>>24542631
>what is psychological warfare?
>>
>>24542644
I really have no idea how that is supposed to relate to my comment.

Playing subtle "mind games" and what not is what a woman would do. It's a one way street to gettting cvcked.
>>
>>24542644

If you're just going to run around at war with everyone you ever meet you may as well just kill yourself desu senpai
>>
>>24542697
>is what a woman would do

>implying I'm not one
>implying I'm not a grill
>implying I'm not a grill trapped in a man's body you shitlord

But seriously, I was just trying to make a point that if Robots are only looking for virgins at this day and age to love them, it is a vicious cycle.

>and they'll probably not get one if being a virgin is a necessity
>>
>>24542250
I know but easier said than done.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.