[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>keep having dreams about girls back in my high school days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: feels.png (220 KB, 723x875) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
220 KB, 723x875
>keep having dreams about girls back in my high school days
>wake up and realize it's 8 years later
>>
>>24542069
I keep having dreams about being back in high school being bullied, I left over 6 years ago but its like those shitheads never left.
>>
>>24542069
I keep having dreams about my ex from high school. it's been 5 years, and I am pathetic.
>>
>>24542069
>keep dreaming about girls from years ago
>keep fantasising about hitting it off or kissing or having sex or cuddling with girls from years ago

>dont even have any realistic scenario to even fantasise about from the past years since i havent even gotten close since then

its probably cause its already in the past so your mind thinks its safe to fantasise about
>>
>keep having dreams about being neet loser with no gf
>dont wake up and realize its not dreams at all
>>
>forget literally all dreams because my life is pretty busy
>>
i'm 12 years out of high school and i don't really remember anyone from that time other than like a handful of close friends

i don't have a facebook so that may have helped with it
>>
>>24542434
yeah i am a part of that first generation of kids who never escaped a majority of the idiots from high school because of social media
>>
>>24542509
well just delete it

you will be mentally better off because you're not getting assblasted 24/7 with how wonderful people's lives are
>>
>>24542404
Joke/10
>>
>>24542541
This is why I don't like social media.
>>
>>24542541
>delete jewbook
you mean deactivate it? because i do that all the time. but my point is that we are immortalized by pics and retarded comments we made when we were 12. those will never cease to be
>>
File: 432432.gif (326 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
432432.gif
326 KB, 500x269
>>24542069

>all the sluts in high school aged really badly
>most of the girls ended up in psychology or worse, women's studies.
>the party folk and stoners are literally losers who have no future and just post pictures of them at night clubs getting wasted, also they're stuck in a shitty suburban area
>browners went onto become incredibly successful and dress in suits regularly now
>everyone who wanted to become an engineer in high school is now basically on suicide watch realizing how bullshit hard it actually is

Meanwhile, i'm chilling getting my accounting degree and banging white fever international chinks. Overall, i think things turned out okay.
>>
>tfw girls actually approached to me in highschool but i was too much of a pussy to do anything about it
>>
>>24542663
Good job anon
You better have pics of hot gooks
>>
Yeah iktf, like every second dream has my old school in it

Doesn't help that whenever i take the dog for a walk i'm walking right past by it (They did a lot of modifications to the building since i was thrown out there heh)
>>
File: no more sleeping waking.jpg (519 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
no more sleeping waking.jpg
519 KB, 800x1200
>>24542683
At least they approached you, all I got was indecisive signals from the girl I liked and one girl's unrelenting stares with a smile for the most part.

Of course I'm a mixed up faggot who has times of inferiority/superiority complex so I couldn't wrap my head around the idea of some girl liking me when so much time passed with nobody giving a shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.