[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I lose weight /r9k/? Do I really need to exercise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (40 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
40 KB, 400x534
How the fuck do I lose weight /r9k/? Do I really need to exercise?
>>
Eat less shit and jog, that is honestly the minimum of what it takes in my opinion but I might be wrong.
>>
I don't know. I'm a hungry skeleton DYEL (something like 130 lbs at 6'1') and I've never exercised for years. I guess just eat less?
>>
>>24541855
No exercise is necessary for weight loss. It is just dependent on how many calories you consume versus how many calories you burn.

If you burn more calories than you consume then you will lose weight. Exercising burns calories. If you eat less then you will consume less calories.
>>
>>24541884
This.
It's really easy if you are autistic enough.
>>
>eat less
>move more

Wow!

>>24541866
please eat
>>
>>24541891
Well the thing is I do and I eat junk shit all the time. Go to sainsburys and get chocolate, pringles, etc every day.
I usually sleep through breakfast though and even lunch sometimes, so I guess the lack of food there keeps me thin
>>
once your stomach is empty, you won't feel hungry. Stop eating and clear your bowels. Once you've done that, get comfy and wait until you've acquired your goal weight, then start eating again.
>>
>>24541829
Go to /fit/ and read the sticky.

Take everything anons post with a grain of salt, because if they can tell you're new to weightloss, for every anon posting genuine advice there will be 9 more trying to misinform you for shits and giggles.

Once again, go read the sticky on /fit/. The sticky is king.
>>
>>24541829
The average human needs 2000 calories to be at maintenance.
Eat more than that if you want to gain weight, eat less than that if you want to lose weight. A 30 minutes run burns 400-500 calories (you'll burn more if you're a fattie). 60 minutes run burns 800-1000 calories. Since you're a fattie you won't even be able to run 5 minutes in the beginning, so l recommend you just stop eating like a fatass.
>>
>>24542046
Oh, and let me give you advice on being able not to eat like a fatty.
1. No more bread
2. No more junk food, soda, fastfood etc... Cook your own food datass
3. Since your body is used to eating a lot, you'll feel hungry even though you just ate. Force yourself, because you're not a fatass, after a few days this feeling will leave forever. (Unless you keep eating snacks every now and then)
4. Weight loss is the easiest thing in the world, and it's fast if you FUCKING.STICK.TO.IT
5. You can fast, (like the muslims lmao) eat one time in the morning and one time in the afternoon. Nothing else, just this and water. You'll get used to it really fucking fast and lose weight fast too. (Like 0.5 kg a day).
6. Meditate when you're feeling like eating snacks, just go back to your room and think about what eating a snacks from time to time led to, and then meditate
7. STOP.FUCKING.EATING.MEAT.
>>
>>24542142
Oh, and when l said stp eating meat, l meant eating it like there is no tomorrow. Don't go vegan that's for pussies
>>
>>24541884
Yes but if you wanna lose weight exercise speeds the process. Also exercise makes you healthier
>>
>>24542207
Yes, but OP doesn't really seem to want to run
>>
>>24541829
It's easy, you know what you should do, you're just looking for excuses and procrastination, fatty
>>
>>24542217
Then it's gonna be 100 times harder
>>
>>24542867
It really won't. It'll just be slower if you don't have the mental fortitude to not stuff your face.
>>
>>24541829
>do i really need to excercise

no. losing weight is mostly diet. you can run 5 miles a day but you'll still be a fat shit if you eat a tub of ice cream for a snack every day. exercising on top of maintaining a good diet is definitely helpful, though.
>>
>>24541829
You don't.

Just order a pizza pham
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.