[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white women are desired so much because white men put white women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 640x640
white women are desired so much because white men put white women on a pedestal. I can't think of any other race who coddles and worships their women as much as white men.

I always see white guys praising white women as if they're gods and then they get mad if non-whites want them. Of course they're going to be curious about something if you make it out to be amazing. If you stopped doing this I'm sure there would be less non-whites going after white women.
>>
More like they're by far the most attractive, at least on average.
>>
>>24541668
It's too late, pham. Our interest has already been piqued.
>>
>>24541686
And when you say that men will think "well, I should go after the best". You shouldn't get mad about it.
>>
>>24541686
>at least on average.
yeah no, HELL NO. a few cuties don't make up for the fact that most are fat lazy cunts
>>
>>24541715
We're talking about white women not American women.
>>
>>24541715
Maybe in burgerland. In Europe fat young women are rare, save maybe for Britain.
>>
File: chinse piggyback.jpg (43 KB, 300x411) Image search: [Google]
chinse piggyback.jpg
43 KB, 300x411
>>24541668
Chinese women are harder to get due to gender disparities.

There are high expectations of Chinese males to have a car, appartment and well paying job before even considering marriage.

Temper tantrums are considered a cute arritbute and beratting your husband/boyfriend in public is expected (henpecking). A general source of catharsis is the husbands body, men promote themselves to prospective women by claiming how great they are as punching bags.

However even Chinese men have their limits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5m_pXwgCGQ

Typical submissive Chinese male getting his punishment in public: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S51xk68WO_g

A significant amount of the husbands income is expected to be spent on pointless girl toys like shoes and handbags, the Chinese government promotes this to encourage the growth of a large consumer class in China as oppossed to a mostly export economy.

To top it all off there is a tradition of piggybacking your wife up the isle signifying the husbands role as economic workhorse in the relationship.

I would say on average we don't but our women on a pedestal that much by comparison.
>>
>>24541734
Hahaha, no. '

I live in Denmark.
>>
I prefer Asian women honestly.
White women are way too bitchy nowadays thanks to feminism.
Also, way to many manjaws.
>>
>>24541999
just avoid China or all hope is lost >>24541947

I hear Koreans are very wifeable, submissive, good cooks.
>>
File: QwyEX.png (143 KB, 606x316) Image search: [Google]
QwyEX.png
143 KB, 606x316
>>24542021
they have terrible manjaws even worse than white women.
>>
>>24542021
Nah, you just have to avoid Hong Kong, it's a literal hellhole on par with the likes of Jew York and San Fran.
>>
>>24541972
I dunno m8, I'm Swiss and most women my age are in decent shape.
>>
File: sadistic chinese vixen.png (491 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
sadistic chinese vixen.png
491 KB, 500x373
>>24542050
Dunno man, if If You are the One is anything to go by the whole of China is doomed.
>>
File: it gets worse.jpg (184 KB, 488x366) Image search: [Google]
it gets worse.jpg
184 KB, 488x366
>>24542092
Trowble in China.
>>
>>24541686
i love it when /r9k/ treats subjective things as if they are objective
>>
>>24542172
Pure white is masterrace genius beauties.

All our problems are due to mongrelization with lower lifeforms and the Jews (jews were a genetic weapon which got out of the lab and self-perpetuated).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec
>>
>>24542219
Jews are white anon
>>
>>24542088
Switzerland is not really a typical western european country though.
>>
>>24542247
No the jews are white dna grafted onto synthetic-evil 5000 years ago by Atlantean scientists.
>>
>2015
>actually wanting to engage with women on any kind of relational level

White or not you're autistic for doing this
>>
>>24542263
sounds like you escaped the loony bin.
>>
>>24542219
How do you explain /r9k/ then?
>>
File: Beckii 5.jpg (185 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
Beckii 5.jpg
185 KB, 1600x1066
>>24541668
This girl is like a younger, hotter Beckii Cruel
>>
>>24542311
mud interbreeding and jewish trickery.
>>
all women are the fucking same. fucking pol normies.
>>
>thinking 3dpd is hot
Women will never be of the same level as 2d goddesses
>>
>>24542248
What do you mean "not typical"?
>>
File: lazy homebody chinese.jpg (169 KB, 488x366) Image search: [Google]
lazy homebody chinese.jpg
169 KB, 488x366
>>24542406
Chinese are objectively worse doe.
>>
>>24542426
All that hiking up and down mountains to get to work/school, fatties are hunted for sport due to the liberal gun laws.
>>
>>24542426
in the same way that Tibet is not a typical chinese province. you guys were isolated by the alps, so you sort of developed by yourselves.
>>
>>24542039
>japanese
literally perfect
>>
>>24541734
Just because so white Americunts let themselves go doesn't mean white women aren't still by far the most attractive of all women. The beauty is still there if they'd lay off the pizza and Starbucks milkshakes.
>>
white women are perfect see: stefanie joosten
>>
Literally fox and the grapes: The thread
>>
>>24541686
If white women are the most attractive then why isn't the rest of the Earth white?

Keep in mind that the "Black skin protects you from the sun" meme is invalid; whites can live in Africa just fine.
>>
>>24541668
When was the last time you saw a white girl with a white guy?
>>
>>24542446
My ideal wife.

Let us both soak in our filth and laziness and become poor.
>>
>>24541668
that bitch in your picture isn't even white, its just some white wannabe chink
>>
File: Chinese cuck mentality.jpg (105 KB, 488x366) Image search: [Google]
Chinese cuck mentality.jpg
105 KB, 488x366
>>24543072
Nope need a high paying job and apartment so she can slob around at home in peace and kek you with Wu Xian when she needs to get her jollies off.
>>
>>24543019
>If white women are the most attractive then why isn't the rest of the Earth white?
Because kinky hair and nigger brains are more likely to survive in a hot-ass jungle/savannah.
>>
>>24543323
That's implying that we're still in the Stone Age.

But we're not, so a human can live anywhere he or she chooses to live.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 464x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 464x353
>>24543158
She's white. Just a white girl in Asian style makeup, which makes all girls cuter
>>
>>24542263
/pol/ or /x/? I don't even know?
>>
>>24543019
Yeah whites can live in modern Africa just fine...with air conditioning.

You're high if you think whites could live in Africa without modern amenities. A mud hut with rags around their waist expected to hunt and run all day in the very hot African sun? You think a little white pinkskin could stand that? They'd get sunburnt. Then eventually they'd tan so much they'd almost look like an African, minus the features, within a year.
>>
I want a man to coddle me and put me on a pedestal.
>>
Whites have basically dictated world history at large for quite some time now and as such, you'd see how culturally whites are still seen as "superior" or easily construed as such.
You can't simply displace thousands of years of cultural memory and propaganda by telling your hood nigger associates that white women are not "all that".
>>
>>24543775
is there a name for that style of makeup? In the world of cosmetics
>>
>>24543882
Nice pseudo-science bruh. That is all completely untrue. When whites die in Africa, it's never from the climate.
>>
>>24543790
/pol/x/fringe/dicks/
>>
>>24543952
Are you being satirical? White people getting easily sunburnt is nowhere near pseudo-science. It's easily verifiable fact.

Also, you should avoid using "completely" and "never" in arguments where there is *always* an exception. In this case, at least one white person has died from heat stroke in Africa since white people have been there.
>>
>>24543941
This is so illogical it's truly insane. How the fuck did whites come to dominate the world if they're not superior?
>>
>>24544077
Fine. But I still don't see how whites cannot survive just fine in Africa now that we have tools at our disposal to live in space.
>>
>>24544085
its nature and nuture
not nature
not nuture
>>
>>24543323
Nice reasoning, toppest of keks faggot.
>>
>>24543019
because women are natures eugenics not men and whites ones have traditionally chosen to procreate with white men in the past.
>>
>>24544085
Because European culture values individual power and wealth.

The Chinese could have colonized the Earth long before Europeans set sail across the Atlantic. They didn't do so because they didn't want to. That makes them no more superior, no less superior to Europeans who later dominated China once they ran out of unclaimed land in Africa.
>>
>>24544248
Nice made-up fairy tale.
>>
>>24542248
What's that have to do with anything? White =/= people from most feminazi western countries.
>>
Women don't select their own looks. Men do. Men decide what is going to be desirable in a race. White men crafted a magnificent work of art in the Aryan nymph while Asian men flung shit at a wall.
>>
>>24544124
You were asking why the world isn't white by now. We didn't have the tools at our disposal to live in space back then (and we can't live there for long, anyway) or tools to live in Africa. Only Africans did, and look what tools they have now. The same shit they had 2000+ years ago.

It took surviving changing conditions of pressures and temperatures, wind speeds, air supplies, food supplies, etc. for Humans to start to get more proficient in *learning* and adapting to new challenges.

Now that we've become smart enough to invent machines that take a large part of the thinking work we do and do it for us, we're slowly losing our ability to think critically and adapt to new situations, to think magnitudes of steps ahead of where one is, or to predict the immediate future based on most likely outcomes of present events.
>>
>>24544348
Most white people live in western countries. That is what it has to do with anything you stupid.
>>
>>24543019
Yes they "can live just fine," just like a fedora wearing beta sperglord can live in America.

That doesn't mean that he is going to be seen as desirable and ultimately procreate, while functional normalfags are off making money and starting families.
>>
File: 1381781208004.jpg (65 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1381781208004.jpg
65 KB, 566x480
>>24543372
We're barely out of the Stone Age. Thousands of years is a blink of an eye in evolutionary timescales.
>a human can live anywhere he or she chooses to live.
That has been true in Western societies for maybe a couple hundred years at best and still isn't true for most of the rest of the world.

You're talking UTTER DRIVEL.
>>
>>24542039
>For the Japanese, personality is more important than blood
bullshit
>>
>>24543372
For what it's worth, I'm impartial in the debate of "whites are superior/inferior/equal/whateverthefuck," but evolution does not act that quickly. Something on the scale of the entire world being assimilated by one "superior" race couldn't happen in the time period between the invention of air conditioning and now.

In the grand scale of things--that is, if we're talking about assimilation through natural selection--it really hasn't been too long since the Stone Age.

But during the Stone Age...
>>
>>24544409
There's been enough generations since Europeans began colonizing the Earth to make our race a majority and survive just fine. Even so, our struggle to survive stopped being about genes dating as far back as the Roman Empire, if not earlier, so there really is no excuse for the world to not be white if whiteness is superior.

Besides, white anthropologists frequently live among tribal Africans and survive just fine in mud huts and loincloths. A bigger threat to white survival in Africa is malaria, and if we wanted to live as naturally as possible whites would only need to get sickle cell genes to survive as pure African natives.
>>
>>24544676
>I have never been to Japan
>>
>>24544768
Just because you went to Japan and forced your friendship on some culturally keked Ameriboo nip doesn't mean the majority of Japanese think that way.
Japan is very redpilled.
>>
>>24543019
Look up melanin and vitamin D studies
>>
>>24544641
Then why are you proud for developing just a couple thousand years earlier if it is such an insignificant amount of time?
>>
>>24544934
Who said I was?
I'm proud of my own accomplishments, how can I be proud of something that happened long before I was even born?
>>
>>24544863
"japan is very redpill and agree with me" - guy who has never been to japan, doesn't know any japs, can't speak japanese, ect.

nationalism is about as common in japan as in Western Europe. it's just fringe groups.
>>
>>24544961
Let me rephrase

Why does it make whites superior to develop a thousand years earlier if in the big picture thousands of years is insignificant?
>>
>>24544966
Lmao this is getting better by the minute. So you actually learned their language only to find out they hate your guts no matter what you do, so now you have to go online and make up rationalizations for why it was worth learning anyway.
>>
>>24545020
>changing the subject and ad homs
nvm you're right
>>
File: OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg (105 KB, 480x510) Image search: [Google]
OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg
105 KB, 480x510
>>24544987
Where did I say that whites were superior? They're the most attractive for sure, which is a statistical fact.
>>
File: briana-ray-blackmen-23.jpg (364 KB, 2400x1631) Image search: [Google]
briana-ray-blackmen-23.jpg
364 KB, 2400x1631
Black women are better anyway, white women have shit bodies and weird looking faces. They look like men desu.
>>
>>24545080
>Where did I say that whites were superior?
>They're the most attractive
right about there

and aside from things like health and facial symmetry attractiveness is subjective
>>
>>24545117
It's subjective for an individual, it's not subjective in the statistical sense. See attached pic >>24545080
>>
>>24545159
>It's subjective for an individual, it's not subjective in the statistical sense
except the statistics are determined by the individuals' subjective tastes
>See attached pic
see OP
>>
>>24545199
>see OP
Exactly, OP is trying to determine where the statistics come from.
Whereas to you it must be pure coincidence that people's "personal taste" is biased in the way that is shown in >>24545080 ?
>>
>>24545276
I'm not the other anon but you should also take other things into consideration. Maybe white people get more replies because people think they'd be more stable, nicer and have better careers. It could have something to do with stereotypes more than looks.
>>
>>24545349
Another thing I'd like to say a lot of parents would be mad if their kid bought home anything other than white or their own race. So, they might going after someone who is acceptable to have a long term relationship. Are these statistics only based off results of American dating sites?
>>
>>24545276
>Whereas to you it must be pure coincidence that people's "personal taste" is biased in the way that is shown in
nope, I just know that culture has a large part in attractiveness

if okcupid had to 100% japanese or indian users (referring to nationalities, not race) those stats would look completely different
>>
>>24541668
>that mole on neck

literally disgusting to me, am i only person who finds moles nasty?
>>
The only thing white people were good at is manipulation and cunning. Every other society was Pure until the white man stepped in And corrupted it. They spread ideals of greed, murder, lust, and gluttony everywhere they went with the cover of CHRISTIANITY.
If white people (excluding Russians) stayed in their own confines this world would be a better place. And alpha and beta wouldn't be rival concepts but allies.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.