[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have the thinnest walls in the world. Its so thin that if someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I have the thinnest walls in the world. Its so thin that if someone downstairs flicks a light switcvg I can feel it. My dad is the most inconsiderate fat fuck I've ever met. I try sleeping early last night and he starts slamming doors and yelling and laughing all nht. I finally go to sleep at 3 and then I wake up at 8 to him slamming doors. No matter what I do this fat cock sucker is either waking me up or keeping me up. All I can literally think about is killing him. Have vivid fantasies of killing him every single day. He fucks my life so bad I haven't got sleepvin so long. He just doesn't stop. If I try earplugs he just cooks a bunch of nasty food and smokes cigarettes. The only thing I'm thankful for today is knowing they eventually have to die. Imnso fucjing sick of hearing doors slam at 2 am every night and him waking me up first thing in the morning and then going back to sleep. I get like a 6 hour window every night where he fucks off. Every night at 3 am I'm going to blast music until he freaks out then I'm gonna pop him in his fucjing jaw because I'd rather be homeless. I just want a fucjing job how the fucj qm I supposed to work with this fat piece of shit sleeping less then a vampire and being as fat and inconsiderate as possible all day.
>>
Is he mentally ill or just clumsy loud fatso?
>>
>>24541625

He sounds mentally ill, possibly autistic.
>>
>>24541591
Yeah but where is your mom while all of this is happening?
>>
>>24541666
She's either laughing or yelling with him or working

>>24541625
Both of those
>>
Another thing is he can sleep through anything so he has no concept of a light sleeper. He thinks being loud as fuck doesn't stop people from sleeping. I tell him all the time how the door slamming and cigarette smoke fucks with me and he doesn't care. Like dude could you at least put a door on the staircase and smoke down there so I don't have to smell your food and smoke in the morning fuck.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.