[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/real robot hour/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1399738370323.jpg (20 KB, 379x426) Image search: [Google]
1399738370323.jpg
20 KB, 379x426
how to get rid of a body guys? should i saw it in pieces and where to go with them? burn them in the oven? or take them 1 by 1 in the backpack somewhere out and burrow them underground so they rot? the bones will take forever to get rid of am i suposed to grind them?
>>
i just want to love and be loved by a high quality non primitive white women
>>
nice try , FBI

Im not gunna be getting in your party van, though.
>>
>>24541570
>>24541559
reddit pussies
>>
>bury body really deep into the ground
>fill hole partially with dirt
>place dead dog(s) on top
>fill hole with more dirt
>???
>>
>>24541630
This senpai. Also go at least an hours walk off the track into a forest. 99% of people caught bury it on te side of a road and they come along with a detector thing and find it straight away
>>
>>24541630
>dead dogs
if someone would find that shit they would fuckin dig the whole area around
maybe not in some 3rd world country
>>
>>24541661
Its to fuck with the ground sensor machine. Theyll sense what seems to be bones when looking for the body, dig it up and find dog bones and stop there.
>>
>>24541731
so 1 big dog, and a really deep hole
am i suposed to get a dog for every part of the whole body?
>>
10 ft deep hole, pour bleach over the body, roll in a tarp, soak with lighter fluid, burn it up.
cover with 6ft of dirt, dead dog, more dirt then a camp fire on top.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.