[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Elliot was a good driver? There is no record of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: supreme.jpg (328 KB, 2500x1719) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
328 KB, 2500x1719
Do you think Elliot was a good driver?

There is no record of him ever having any car crashes
>>
What about car crashes with no survivors
>>
File: 1413056266397.gif (2 MB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
1413056266397.gif
2 MB, 400x219
>>24541507
He didnt really put full attention on the road.

Also driving in America = easy mode.
>>
Except for that, you know, last one before he shot himself
>>
>>24541526
This, especially in rich californian areas.
>>
>>24541507
judging from how I see BMW owners drive

no
>>
>>24541539
DESU it breeds cockyness.
>>
>>24541552
What - as though they earn a professional level salary?

Or have parents that do.

(The sheer luxury of his life style almost pissed me off more than the killings).
>>
>>24541728
Most who own a BMW in california, drive the shitty cheap ones or lease it so they don't really have professional level salaries. Maybe like 50k a year? if you consider that professional level.
Most "rich" people here drive some sort of a honda, prius, or a tesla depending on how much they make

Elliot thought he was poor and that he was going to win the lottery to make his life better
>>
>>24541790
Really? Thought he was poor?

Here Honda and Prius is poor mobile. Nobody bar immigrants really drives anything less than the latest model 5 series or M3 or whatever it is.
>>
>>24541507

He failed his first driving test, that's all we know of his driving history
>>
>>24541885
Yeah I have no idea why he thought that.

All the rich people here go out of their way to drive subtle cars unless they work in finance or something
>>
>>24541523
He's a big autist.
>>
>>24541507

He was a good everything
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.