[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a nerdy smart girl IRL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1448451108382.jpg (322 KB, 591x800) Image search: [Google]
1448451108382.jpg
322 KB, 591x800
How do I get a nerdy smart girl IRL?
>>
Just be yourself tbqh familia
>>
Only in dreams
>>
By being attractive to smart nerdy girls.
>>
You don't. Plenty of other guys do, but you don't. That's why you're here.
>>
>>24541414
Same way you get a shallow, stupid girl IRL

Be Chad
>>
stop telling her she doesn't belong here for starters.
>>
Get a PhD
>>
File: 1438055983086.jpg (113 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
1438055983086.jpg
113 KB, 960x684
>smart
>female
goodluck with that one
>>
>>24541472
We see what it means
>>
By not calling her a roastie or whore.
>>
>>24541959
Ok, done, now what?
>>
>>24541987
Now go to an anime convention. Or scifi. Or books. Or whatever.
>>
>>24541532
this women are all the same and want a confident.popular. extroverted,dominant and assertive chad. I thought smart girls were different but all of them are all the same but they are fallow their caveman extincts of falling for chads.
>>
>>24542202
Isn't that for highschool and college kids?
>>
watch anime, a lot, make a tulpa i dont know because in real life you would not find them, or THIS>>24541532
>>
They're already taken. We got left with the normalfags.
>>
>>24542253
Not really. People of a aged go to such conventions. Especially the nerdy ones.
>>
>>24543103
Ok, let's see some pics where there's normal nerds, and not just children and creepy polyamorous wiccan BDSM 50 year olds.

And let's hear how this actually gets you a gf, you get there, you listen to their SJW lectures about looking at people being rape unless it's Chad, and then what.
>>
have a BBC
>>
I had a nerdy smart girl interested in me. An actual smart girl. I didn't make a move, she got incredibly frustrated and angry with me, and began to mentally torture me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.