[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is doing the rounds atm. I'd be pissed if I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
So this is doing the rounds atm.

I'd be pissed if I was Jewish and someone compared what's happening now to the holocaust desu.
>>
File: 1444018285281.png (197 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1444018285281.png
197 KB, 1024x768
>asking for a vetting process for refugees and wanting to consider our basic capacities is equivalent to poisoning, burning and interning an entire religious and ethnic group

when does it FUCKING end?
>>
>>24541225

Why shouldn't a nation fear subversive elements within its borders?
>>
Indeed. The refugee crisis is actually real, unlike the holocaust.
>>
File: CT-H8VGU8AAvnBx.jpg (23 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
CT-H8VGU8AAvnBx.jpg
23 KB, 403x403
But Muslims are the modern scapegoat for anything bad that is happening.
>>
People still believe the myth that Hitler had to "convince" anyone to hate Jews for no reason, lel. Sorry, but they had it coming. Just like the fucking Muslims.
>>
>>24541225
I think that it's more about preventing what happened to jews to happen to muslims
>>
File: 1446386702502.png (69 KB, 249x295) Image search: [Google]
1446386702502.png
69 KB, 249x295
>>24541264
Of all religions people are dying to mozzies by enormous orders of magnitude more than any other religion, even all other religions combined
>>
>>24541257
This. The "holocaust" never happened, OP, but around 1 million Jews did die from disease and starvation as a result of bombing raids done by the US and UK.
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 1080x1637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 1080x1637
Hey, remember when your police was keked into not persecuting the rapes of a Pakistani gang because they were afraid of being labeled as racists?
>>
>>24541567
I think something more sinister than that was going on up North.

But I do not think we will know until the culprets are close to death like 30 years from now.

Like all our pedos - jewing out of consequences via death.
>>
>>24541257
>>24541335
>Tfw starting to believe holocaust revisionism more and more
>Tfw really don't know what to believe anymore because I have no way of verifying any of the data presented to me
>>
this >>24541614

most ex-gang members I've read about (involved with drugs) say they hated being afraid for their lives all the time, they could never relax, you don't live that kind of life unless there is a lot of money involved, you don't do it just because you're getting free whores, they were pimping those girls to some very wealthy people

another thing, the media was willing to admit that fear of racism is responsible, anti-racist campaigners can get pretty crazy but they'd never go this far because it is mainly a popular movement, there are a few crazy marxists like Harriet Harman who once supported pedophilia but most supporters are just ordinary people salty over racism who would be disgusted by pedophilia

the whole thing doesn't add up
>>
File: Judaism.jpg (18 KB, 250x349) Image search: [Google]
Judaism.jpg
18 KB, 250x349
>>24541647
Don't believe their lies, Anon.
>>
>>24541225
Did my history book just skip over the part where the some radical Jews tried to blow up the Reichstag?
>>
>>24541823
The incident you are referring too was taught in my school as though the guy has been paid by right wing sympathisers.

I generally hold this to be true.
>>
>>24541567
>just one isolated incident

god what ever happened to those girls
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.