[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i was in a relationship with my guy for two years and eventually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1446795618525.jpg (130 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1446795618525.jpg
130 KB, 499x499
>i was in a relationship with my guy for two years and eventually began to "lose feelings" for him. we were madly in love with each other. it was a long distance relationship.
after breaking up with him, i dated 2-3 guys for almost a year and a half and then one fine day i realised what the hell am i doing.
that guy loved me so deeply, i had a perfect relationship and i simply dumped him to mess around with random people.
that was when i went back to him, apologized and promised him that i will never leave him again.
he had went through the worst. he at the first wasn't ready to forgive me but then relented.
we are now again together and it has been 5 years and i gave every single second of my life to build back my relationship.
thank god and thanks to him that he forgave me and now we are getting married.
so from my experience i can say...
give your girl enough time..appreciate every single gesture, every small thing that she does for you. make her feel loved.
>>
And you're still going to cheat on him aren't you?
>>
>>24541002
>cropped weeaboo shit

its a guy trolling you dumb fuck
>>
>>24541002
Oh, relentlessly and unashamedly.
>>
File: 1421775957700.png (635 KB, 947x419) Image search: [Google]
1421775957700.png
635 KB, 947x419
>>24540976
Be gone, accursed succubus. You have no power here!
>>
>>24541002
>>24541022
It's a guy. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a guy talking to a girl, though.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.