[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any actual Chads on here? How much women have you fucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Magic Chads.jpg (51 KB, 590x308) Image search: [Google]
Magic Chads.jpg
51 KB, 590x308
Are there any actual Chads on here?
How much women have you fucked?
Blowjobs of course included, bcause I know you guys go "that doesn't count".
>>
Probably about 20-25 different women if you include blow jobs. Uni was where most of that number was made up. Girls are pretty much down for anything in Uni and you can get into an FWB relationship very easily. Plus northern birds in the UK are just fucking tramps.
>>
>>24540685
You know there aren't. Some claim to be, but come on. Even they know they aren't. It's just to rustle jimmies.
>>
Chad here. Including blowjobs puts me over 100.

I have an 8x6 meme penis, and, yes, sometimes girls tell their qt friends about it and you get fucked by referral.

I met my current gf a few months ago because her friend (who I fucked via okcupid) told her I had a big cock that hit the back of her vagina & surprised her by making her cum so quickly.

Best instance: I was dating a hot freaky asian girl and she had a pretty big-titted arab friend visiting from out of town. Within two minutes of meeting me, the visitor took my gf aside to ask if I had a huge dick. She said she could just "sense it." My gf confirmed that I did and urged her to find out.

So I took her out to dinner, brought her home, put a blindfold on her and had her discover how big it gets with her mouth and hands.

My life is good.
>>
File: 1424037741091.gif (908 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1424037741091.gif
908 KB, 180x200
>>24541314
>all i care about is sex
I'm sorry you exist.
>>
Can't wait for the beta's to roleplay about being Chad
>>
>>24541346

It's pretty fun you should try it.
>>
>>24541365
Too late, sorry; >>24541314
>>
>>24541385
>tfw robots think your rl experiences are unbelievable fantasies

feelsgoodtbqh.jpg
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.