[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dog is dead /r9k/. how the fuck do I cope with that ? He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: QQ Photo20150312013616.jpg (289 KB, 728x1296) Image search: [Google]
QQ Photo20150312013616.jpg
289 KB, 728x1296
My dog is dead /r9k/.

how the fuck do I cope with that ?

He was 14, I am 21, he was my best friend, I don't have anyone else.
>>
What do you mean how do you cope with it? Your dog died, get over it.
>>
get gf
>>
Get another dog without complicating the situation any further. Get a cat too if possible.
>>
>>24540556
he had more importance in my life than my parents
>>
what kind of jewish dog is that its nose is fucking huge
>>
nah man im so sorry, that shit sucks. Dont feel sorry for yourself though and put yourself in a dark place, just reflect on him and how he lived a good life. Theres really not much you can do with grief and im speaking from experience, dont take it out by abusing alcohol and drugs man you can come out on top if not better from this.
>>
File: rip.jpg (401 KB, 1632x916) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
401 KB, 1632x916
>>24540564
collies are the most patient, gentle and friendly of all dog breeds, and they hate anyone with dark skin
>>
>>24540560
dogs are expensive here, my father has a cat he would pass on to me but the cat hates me.

>>24540565

too late
>>
>>24540597
well im really sorry to hear that man, animals dying really sucks and it doesnt get the respect it deserves in society. Im here to talk it out if you need man. Ill be ITT this whole time i really hope your doing alright.
>>
>>24540619
I'm not doing alright at all, I wanted to bury him in the garden but it's illegal now so the vet took the body.

He had been my buddy for close to 15 years and I'm lost without him.
>>
my 13 year old dog died this month

it doesn't get easier
>>
>>24540641

It sucks, man.

Try to stay calm, and don't do anything rash.
>>
>>24540652
I wanted to get another collie but I don't have enough money, so now I'm alone for good.

What the hell will I do, at least I used to have someone to sleep against, now it's cold hard solitude and hatred
>>
File: WP_20150227_001.jpg (235 KB, 980x550) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150227_001.jpg
235 KB, 980x550
that is the last picture I have of him

he was a great dog, a bit moody but nice and gentle with his family.

In my opinion if you get a dog get a purebreed collie, they are the greatest friends
>>
>>24540545

I'm really sorry anon, I dread the day my little pups grow up and leave me.

You kept him safe and gave him a good life.

You did good
>>
My dog died on my arms

It was sad, but at least she was in the right place.
>>
>>24540735
cherish him friendo, he will surely die before you except if you go full rodgers, and he needs love.

>>24540770
I'm with you friend
>>
>>24540718
collies have a shitton of genetic problems
>>
>>24540836

Mine only had back legs issue that started about 3 months before he died, and those are pretty common among pure bred
>>
just get a now one
>>
>>24540852

Dad has a collie that can barely walk at 6 years old. Damn shame
>>
>>24540875
OP here, that falls on the person who sold him.

If it was a breeder he should have had a sample and either certificates of purity including inbreeding and/or insurance.
>>
All things on this earth live and die, know that he lived a good life and you shall too, one day it will be your turn and if like him you are lucky, you will get to look back on your life.
>>
>>24540545
>>24540545

I'm glad he's dead faggot
>>
>>24540902
my life is fucking shit and he was one of the few things attaching me to material life
>>
>>24540545
I've been there. I'm 21 and my 14 year old dog died last month from a stroke. My other dog, who was 11, died last year. I've found that the days leading up to their deaths were far harder for me than the proceeding days after they were put down. I actually felt some relief for them once they were gone because to put them down, was an act of sympathy. People are always surprised at how well they can adapt to new situations like losing a pet that they've known for most of their life.
>>
>>24540545
Ah man, sorry to hear it.
My dog died a few months ago. To be honest, it's not something that'll go away immediately or maybe at all. The other day I saw a dog that looked like him on the street and I teared up. Some days I'll find myself looking at photographs of him and apologizing for not being good enough.

It helps to find other things to occupy your time, that much I can tell you.
>>
>more and more people having dog problems
This is not easy to read. ;_;
>>
>>24540965

I literally don't have anything, my life was spread between him and 4chan
>>
>>24540945
You knew this was going to happen though.
>>
>>24540545
Did it just happen?? You need time, bro. You'll get over it, but you need time. I've lost two beloved dogs in my life... one got ran over by a car and the other from a parvo disease, and I loved them very much. I've cried for days. And honestly, time heals the wound. You'll still have a scar afterwards but.... I'm sure your dog lived a happy life having you as a loving owner
>>
You come to 4chan to grieve, fuck that is sad. not the dog dying. the fact that you come here.. go get a fucking beer mate
>>
>>24540545

Good, dogs are sub-human
>>
>>24541017
I don't have anything else
>>
>>24540545
He seems a lovely dog anon what was his name?
>>
>>24541047
Tommy

roblocks
>>
>>24540993
Was there anything else that you were interested in before this happened? Now is the time to get into it. Whether it was an instrument you wanted to pick up, a book you've been interested in reading or even a game you've been meaning to play. Anything. Just don't let those thoughts control you. It's poison, and if you let it, it'll ruin you worse than any loss ever could.
>>
>>24541145
Nope nope nope and nope
>>
>>24540545
bury the body, so the big lump of meat doesn't decompose in your house. dead shit stinks gnomesayin?
>>
>>24541169
can't bury the body, vet took it, wish I could
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.