[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE http://www.brobible.com/life/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: reeeee.png (508 KB, 706x759) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
508 KB, 706x759
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/hot-med-student-becomes-sugar-baby/
>>
the kicker is that even when this disgusting used up whore wants to have children, there will be a line of cvcks trying to prove they're good enough for her.
>>
SHE'S A VICTIM!
>>
What a strong woman.
>>
>>24540442

>could have made a difference working in the medical field
>instead chooses to leech off of the mentally ill for a living

Women are fucking parasites.
>>
It's the oldest job in history, will never die.
>>
An extremely immature person claims to be fed up with immature boys. Kek.

You see it all the time after girls date older guys. "I could never go back to guys my own age, I see how childish and immature they are" - they totally ignore that by their own logic they are also extremely immature by virtue of their age.
>>
>for her company
>and sometimes sexual intercourse
i think they paid her for the sex and she wouldn't fuck off, is more like it
>>
>>24540483
kek this
'11 sugar daddies' isn't being a slut with a sugar daddy. At that point you are literally a prostitute.

11 clients is nothing to scoff at.
>>
I have a female friend who has a sugar daddy, she gets so much money that she bought me a laptop when she learned I had a shitty laptop.

thank you based sluts
>>
>>24540468
>implying she would have mad a difference.
>implying she wouldn't have just fucked around all day wandering randomly through the hospital she works at
>>
File: bj2.gif (2 MB, 380x568) Image search: [Google]
bj2.gif
2 MB, 380x568
Just like a Jock kind of guy uses his feats to become a sportsman - I see no problem with her playing her good.
Some would argue that there is a problem with a society where it's okay and makes the girl know they can get away with it. I don't really care, personally.
>>
>>24540530
Well, it's a good thing we got the kuck perspective then!
>>
>>24540614
There's nothing a of kuck perspective in my post.

I say it's natural for good looking chicks to sell it to rich men.
>>
>>24540643
Yes but you said you "see no problem with", not that it's natural.
There are many shitty things you can do that are perfectly natural.
>>
>>24540454

Oh well, let those kucks be kucks. Me? I'll be one of the sugar daddies. Twenty years of overtime and overnights means an early retirement to sponsor college girls till I die.
>>
>willingly whore yourself
>media "BLAH BLAH BLAH, PITIFUL THIRSTY OLD MEN!"
>media "BLAH BLAH BLAH, MEN THESE DAYS JUST DON'T WANT TO BE MEN!"
>>
>>24540643
Of course, but "shitty" is a matter of opinion.
Many people find a socio-democratic system shitty. If that chick gets all kind of things, maybe she (1 person) has the time of her life - is that worse than 3 people have a good time as trade-off? Many find a conservative system good. I agree that if people are conditioned to all seek a stable 1-1 relationship by 24, this society may contain more happy people. But that's just a guess, I don't really know.
>>

Everyone above this line is dying of jealousy. Normal people just move on. Jealous and bitter cunts complain.
>>
>>24540442
she's not even hot
>>
>>24540694
You want old man dick?
>>
She's a prostitute. There is nothing more to it than that.
>>
>>24540442
Prostitute has 11 eleven clients. More news at 12
>>
>>24540664
Kek, yes pay very generously for pussy Chad gets to bareback for free. Not kuck at all lad, not kuck at all.
>>
>>24540442
I will never understand. What a waste.
>>
>>24540442
Bitch how mature do you need your men to be if you're going for the ones that have one foot in the grave?
>>
>>24540442
So she's a prostitute?

That's nothing new.
>>
>>24540442
The premise looks wrond
>"she gave up trying to find true love and sold herself out.."
that means she was all along looking for a guy to leech off of
it's amazing how the girl, even on something like, manages to come off as a victim
>>
It's kind of disingenuous to call a 19 year old a medical student. At that point they probably aren't even out of general classes.
>>
>>24540442
>fed up with immature boys
>makes thousands by being a sextoy and companion for older men
The immaturity of the guys her age sure was the main reason to become a sugarbaby
>>
>>24540442
>19-year-old
>former med student

Uhhhh...
>>
>18
>med student
What country is this? In western EU and the US med is a graduate degree.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.