[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that feel when so socially deficient you have no idea how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: feelio.png (995 KB, 796x549) Image search: [Google]
feelio.png
995 KB, 796x549
that feel when so socially deficient you have no idea how to start to get your life back together again.
that feel when you honestly want to get better, you're tired of the way youre living but have no clue how to act.

The things everyone else was learning in junior high or highschool about life you never learned.
You have no idea what to say to people, no idea what anything costs, no idea how society works.
that feel when you are self aware of your terrible situation.

That feel when normal people cannot comprehend what its like to not know how to do anything, to be so incompetent that you literally have no clue what to do or live like a normal adult, the things they learned subconsciously as they grew up, you never ever learned.
>>
Just remember your parents are partly to blame for not teaching you how society works. I don't even have a bank account.
>>
I have no friends, no job and haven't left the house in over a year. Know how you feel.
>>
That feel when you know what has to be done, but you have no faith in yourself.
>>
That feel when you just can't make the change...
>>
>>24540464
That feel when you get too nervous to make change.
literally too nervous to do simple math properly.
>>
Me too. I'm 21 and I don't know how to drive, don't have a bank account (or money), nothing is in walking or biking distance, and some days I can't figure out how to put my clothes on right. Somehow my family doesn't care to teach me how to do anything.

Also I'm getting kicked out soon despite being kind and keeping the house clean and doing dishes and never bothering anybody. I guess that will be one way to experience the world. Poor timing though because it's fucking too cold to be a hobo right now.
>>
File: d-d-d-duel.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
d-d-d-duel.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
Who needs a functional life when you can duel?
>>
>depression so bad decide to get checked up by the doctor
>I-I don't know what to do, let's sign you up for a psychologist
>wait 3 weeks until I get my first appointment
>don't go because I figure I'm beyond help
don't know what I was expecting, being a beta loser is a part of my core being, I've been this way since I was a kid. I now know the only thing I can do is to learn to live with it instead of trying to become normal
>>
>>24540378
Its your insecurity speaking, nobody knows "how to be". Just do what you feel like doing, life is short and meaningless so caring what other people think about you is just dumb. Start to improve, one step at a time. Do something small, clean your room go out twice a week, too take a walk or something. You will slowly slide into life again.
>>
i sometimes start thinking about making my life better and being happy

then i remember i'm a skinny manlet who no one takes seriously
>>
Have you considered that you could have Aspergers?

I'm so bad at people that I'm literally going to go to a shrink and get tested. Not that there's a cure or anything, but at least then I would know why.
>>
>>24540518
GOMAD

...and some other words so i can post.
>>
>>24540464

Even worse is when you could, but lost the desire due to certain events and things.

>>24540482

>I don't know how to drive, don't have a bank account (or money), nothing is in walking or biking distance, and some days I can't figure out how to put my clothes on right

None of those are a problem honestly. Maybe learning how to drive, because it requires some money. Opening a bank account is literally as easy as finding a bank, waiting in line and telling the person "hi, I would like a bank account". If you're going to imagine having problems, at least make them worthwhile.
>>
>>24540490

I also feel shame about considering going to a psychologist. There's literally no reason, all of my "problems" are due to my own negligence. Wasting a psychologist's time would make me feel even worse.

>>24540518

You're an idiot who is so easily manipulated that you started believing a 4chan meme (manlet meme).
>>
>>24540714
I'll think about taking the couple hour long trek there. Also, calm down.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.