[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw literally cumming inside a qt white pussy less than 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>tfw literally cumming inside a qt white pussy less than 5 hours ago
>tfw gf at the airport visiting home and I'm going to cheat on her on Tinder because she'd rather spend Thanksgiving with her family than with me

What a way to start the holidays.
>>
>>24540207
Okay first things first why did you post a koala
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
>>24540243
Because I reformmated my laptop and the penguin image that I was going to use gave me the duplicate file error
>>
File: just.png (315 KB, 1186x595) Image search: [Google]
just.png
315 KB, 1186x595
>>24540252
What the fuck you nigger
>>
>>24540207
>abloo abloo my gf knows the importance of family and would rather stay with them rather than her disposable faggot bf abloo abloo
>>
>>24540276
I think the picture used within threads is considered separate from picturees used to start threads.
>>
>>24540303
>implying I'm disposable

I am literally the center of the universe and she's lucky as fuck I give her the time of day, let alone my attention.
>>
>>24540207
hahah wew lad, you're a bad person. Family comes first, unless you've popped the question you're not family. What a cunt.
>>
>>24540345
I have no family cause my parents had no siblings, I have no siblings, and my parents died in a car accident when I turned 19.

I am my own family and I come first.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x599
Came bareback inside 25 yr old blonde girls inny vagina.

I'm 31

Feels goodman
>>
>>24540358
Hahah ok, can't wait till your gf breaks up with you and kill yourself.
Then again you're most likely trolling because I find it hard that people aren't this self aware.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.