[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i think i just broke my leg but my parents wont take me to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1445742859146.png (443 KB, 556x556) Image search: [Google]
1445742859146.png
443 KB, 556x556
i think i just broke my leg but my parents wont take me to the hospital

help
>>
forever tiedup in spider webs and liking it
>>
>>24539990
call an ambulance.
don't tell your parents.
How old are you?
>>
>>24539990
You're going to have to amputate it
>>
File: 1446625207460.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1446625207460.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
untreated broken legs leads to aids

you now know the stakes
>>
>>24539990
If you are able to sit up and type, your leg isn't broken.
>>
>>24539990
It means your leg will heal wrong. Possibly leaving you with a permanent deformed leg or limp.
>>
my dick has turned red and itchy under the foreskin recently

ive been taking antibiotics for something else could this just be a side effect
>>
fun fact: spider web is twice as strong as steel
>>
>drill a hole where you think the injury occured
>fill hole with liquid metal

you are now wolverine
>>
>>24540134
thats actually a myth
>>
>>24540134
>>24540234

One variety of spider silk does measure up to mid range tensile stress values in steel
>>
>>24540015
i heard it can actually cause cancer if you leave it untreated.
not kidding
>>
I fucked up my hand. Not going to hospital. Gonna let it heal
>>
I burned my thumb two weeks ago and I still don't have full feeling in it. I think it's permanently fucked
>>
>>24540957
can confirm.
bloxity blox Alt-F4.
>>
File: lul wat.jpg (749 KB, 641x1000) Image search: [Google]
lul wat.jpg
749 KB, 641x1000
>>24540997
It will eventually heal-trust me,oance I got my skin streached on my leg and I couldn't feel anything for nearly one month-it all felt like I had stone skin and it was fucking anonying-it eventually healed.
>>
>>24540983
that's what I did with my left ancle-it got worst and when I finally got to hospital to fix it up they put it on a stick n shit. Now it hurts like hell when I use it 2 much.
>>
I left my diabetes for a whole year untreated because of my pride and not wanted to disappoint my family, now i have liver failure and a cardiac condition, but yeah, your life sucks OP
>>
>>24541096
at least you are optimistic,rit?
>>
>>24541111

If i survive i will change my life for the better, i will throw myself into studying and make something for my future, and i know i can do it if i try as hard as i can.

If that counts for optimism then yeah.
>>
Well maybe they are right, maybe you're just overreacting
>>
>>24541123
>has diabetes
>throw myself into studying
Have fun with that, if I ever got diabetes the first thing I would to is find some nice opiates and slowly end my life with them. My last days would be happy ones, at least.
Good luck anyway, mate.
>>
Must be american parents
>son breaks leg
>take him to the hospital
>in debt for life
Muh perfect capitalism
>>
>>24541151
Tried them, didnt like them.

Its all good and fun for a while, but the comedown is shit and if i did it long term, would probably make me suicidal.

Not like people with diabeties die within 5 years.
>>
I can help you anon, Im a doctor,

tell me what happened and what your problem is, and a picture and I wil tell you if you really need to Xray or not
>>
>>24539990
walk it off

millenials complaining about everything smdh
>>
Can you call a cab desu
>>
>>24541161
>comunism wsa perfekt xDDDDDDDD
count yourself lucky you probably don't live in a commie block in some shithole where food is sold in rations
>implying millions didn't die from communism
>>
>>24539990
You forgot one step
>son breaks leg
>be poor
>dad put in debtors prison
Rich people don't give a shit because our doctors are actually better because they get paid a lot
>>
>>24542848
>Literally everywhere in the world healtcare is free or almost free
>Murricans are the only retards spending thousands to fix a thumb

TOPPESTOFKEKS
>>
I slipped my hip and popped it in at home.

Rag in mouth and hammer on leg faggot.
>>
60-70% of all bankruptcies are from medical bills

call an amberlamps and stick it to your parents hard
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.