[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never be truly content with living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: ywnktf.webm (2 MB, 1168x644) Image search: [Google]
ywnktf.webm
2 MB, 1168x644
>You will never be truly content with living
>>
>>24539930
wow this hit me hard
>>
>>24539930
Would love some context. Kinda looks like couples counseling and the spic that's standing is the bf
>>
>>24539969
Its nathan for you, he was trying to show the mexican guy how to really show that you love someone for a play
>>
>>24539969

the guy sitting down is auditioning the girl to recreate a scene he recorded in a bar in which a girl tells her boyfriend she loves him. During the table read he doesnt see any chemestry between to two actors so he takes the spics place to teach the grill some acting and gets caught up in the moment
>>
File: 1447161534142.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1447161534142.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
>>24539982
>>24539987
damn yo, going to go corner a girl and force her to say "I love you" over and over until she cries. brb will let you know how it go
>>
>the share joy on her face from how much power he has over him when they arent even related
>>
>>24540186

>you will never have that power over a woman.
>>
what episode is this from? never seen it.
>>
>>24539930
PROBLEM HAIR
R
O
B
L
E
M

H
A
I
R
>>
>>24540210

s03e05
>>
>>24539930
this made me cry when I saw it
>>
>>24539930
>>24539982
>>24539987
>>24540186
>>24540210
>>24540540
>>24541286

which series are u talking about i dont get it
>>
>5" dick

Kill me.
>>
>>24542191
the second reply you tagged has the name of the show dumbass.
>>
>>24542329
thanks you very much
>>
>>24539987
>to teach the grill some acting and gets caught up in the moment
>not realizing that nathan did it to find out what it felt like to be loved
>>
I'm pretty happy about living. I think you guys are just too lazy and unmotivated to improve your lives so you wallow in self pity as a way to live with yourself. "wahh I'm not content wahhh I'm sad my life sux" while sitting on 4chan for 8 hours a day. Fuck off. You're the reason your shit sucks.
>>
>>24544274
Oh my. Another normie spreading the "lazy and unmotivated" meme. It's all determined by things out of your control. It's not that you(if you made it) aren't lazy and unmotivated, you just got lucky, that's all.
>>
>>24539969
It's a show where a comedian fucks with normies
>>
Women with dyed hair are degenerate
>>
>>24544274
more like 12 hours for me.
>>
>>24544331
Bullshit. BULLSHIT. you've never tried a day in your life to improve. "normies" are robots that woke up and realized what they were doing wasn't working. I for one refuse to be a fucking 30 year old child living with my mommy and being a brat. It's one thing to try and fail, you guys don't know what "try" even is.
>>
the best comedy is truthful
this is the most sincere thing i've ever seen
>>
>>24544550
Yeah just keep making assumptions. I understand in your normie world, there is no such thing as getting bad cards, there is only not trying enough. Obviously you don't realize this is the same, because the shittiness of the hand you were dealt is directly proportional to how hard you have to try. Point is even if you try, unless you got lucky you will fail. I did that, so I know.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.