[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize that she isn't even that special and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: selfport.jpg (195 KB, 852x1010) Image search: [Google]
selfport.jpg
195 KB, 852x1010
>tfw you realize that she isn't even that special and that you hardly know her and that you aren't really in love with her but in love with love, in love with the idea of being in love and imagine that she and her love could save you...
>>
>tfw you realize that she isn't even that special and that you hardly know her and that you aren't really in love with her

your 3 steps away from being a normie
>>
When she shows you kindness, it's the kindness that she displays towards everyone else.

Or worse, it's the kindness she only displays to those she feels are beneath her.
>>
>>24539895
>tfw even if you get together with her it'll never last because you have nothing to keep here there
>>
Calm your tits, her tits ain't unique.

> but they're attached to her, man
>>
>>24539895
>tfw you realize time is realistically too long a time to be participating in a meaningful relationship with anyone, let alone a person you idealize so much you forget to sleep

>tfw you are not even a robot
>>
File: 1438655011887.jpg (98 KB, 664x664) Image search: [Google]
1438655011887.jpg
98 KB, 664x664
It's fucking bad.
I am actually in love with herl.
>>
>tfw you're a filthy normie with a healthy social life and this still applies
>>
>>24539895
Tell us more about her, OP.
Who is she, what is she, where is she?
>>
>tfw you get attached to someone outside of a friendship and they don't reciprocate no matter how bad you want it and how much you beg
>tfw falling for someone you've known for a week
>tfw people
>>
CAN YOU PEOPLE PLEASE FUCK OFF AND STOP MAKING ME FEEL LIKE COMPLETE SHIT FOR ONCE

CHRIST
>>
>>24539895
iktf

Love doesn't exist senpai, don't worry
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.